Liz's Revenge

Story Info
Payback on her husband and his mistress.
8.3k words
4.47
111.8k
15

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 05/21/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Again Liz' Muttered Daz, half his face pushed against the leather of the punch bag making the request come out more muted than intended.

Liz wasn't listening anyway, she just continued to pound away with her fists in her fury at the punch bag, noting with rye amusement at how a somewhat overweight early 40's five foot nothing could possibly be causing a man the size of Daz to be clinging on so hard to the punch bag.

Bloody stupid name for man anyway thought Liz. Daz, short for Darren stood a couple of inches over 6 feet and had the muscles that any decent fitness trainer should have. He was blond, tanned in that sun bed sort of way, good looking and only just approaching 30. He was also gay. Not that that bothered Liz, in fact it was going to be a definite plus with what she had in mind for later, no it was more the fact that if he had been straight she may have been tempted to seduce him rather than involve him in what she had planned. It also would of cost her a lot less than the 5K fee he had demanded on hearing her proposal. Still, small beer if it worked as she hoped.

With her chest heaving from the exertion she stopped, dropped her gloved hands to her side, blew a curl of hair out of her eyes and said 'Enough, it's time for us to get ready, meet you in the reception in 20?'

'Sure, if your still going to go through with this?' queried Daz.

'Oh I have never been so sure of anything, that worm is not going to screw around on me and then just dump me and have the gall to serve divorce papers demanding everything Daz. Oh no, he and that tart of his are going to know exactly how pissed off I am.' The hurt and spite evident in her reply

'20 it is then' he replied and walked away to the men's locker room.

Liz walked quickly into the ladies changing area, unwrapping the protective bandages around her hands as she went. She stripped and picked up her towel and headed to the showers, casting a quick glance at the full-length mirrors adorning the walls. At this time of day, less than an hour before the 12am closing time the gym was all but deserted. She paused and reflected on the image she saw. At 42 she was just beginning to run to seed as it were, although her hard work in the gym over the last few months was paying dividends it was still a middle aged woman whose image stared back at her, her brown hair sticking to her sweat plastered head was having to be dyed now to hide the grey that was there at her temples, her smallish breasts were showing signs of droop but they were still topped off by thick brown nipples that David had loved to play with. The thought of her husbands name brought a snarl to her face. Glancing lower she saw the thickening belly and thighs and the dark curls of her pubic triangle. Whilst she had always trimmed her bush she never liked the prickly feel of the re-growth that happened on the few occasions she had tried shaving it all off so she stuck with shaving the 'bikini line' and trimming. She turned side on and took a look at her ass. Too big but at least getting firmer. Still, overall she was pleased to see she wasn't a fat wreck like some of her friends had let themselves become. Whilst she wouldn't win any beauty competitions she was still attractive. She moved on through to the showers and began washing herself. The hot water washed away the sweat, eased the aches in her muscles. If only the shower could wash away the last 5 months. Just how had it all come to this?

She had been married to David Harris for over 22 years. During that time they had 2 children, built up a successful business and, if Liz admitted it, been quite happy and content. Yes they argued, yes they both got on each other's nerves at times but no more than is usual in a couple that have been together for as long as they had. The physical side of their married life had also been good, whilst not the type to swing or wear leather outfits and whip each other, their lovemaking had always been good and reasonably plentiful and adventurous, at least till 10 months ago.

Liz's involvement in the family business, Harris Tool Hire, began before the business existed. David had always wanted his own business but never really took the bull by the horns and tried to make his dream come true. That's where Liz came in. She had encouraged, cajoled and worked tirelessly to get David to believe in himself enough to want it to happen. So eventually, with Liz's backing and a large loan secured on their first house David opened Harris Tool Hire. Both worked hard, Liz working at her day job as a secretary at a finance company to ensure the mortgage was paid and there was food on the table whilst the business built up. At 5.30 when she left work she headed straight over to help her husband do the paper work, checking stock and handling the finances. Both put in 15 hour days and this slowly began to pay dividends. The business began to grow and after 3 years they were making healthy profits. Enough to allow them to start a family. Even after their second daughter was born Liz still spent hours at the business. In fact it became as much her baby as it was her husbands and as partners they worked well as a team. After 15 years it employed over 30 people and had a turnover just over 1.5 millions. Then 12 months ago David hired Tina.

Tina was a tall, busty, 28 year old bubbly redhead. She took over the sales administration of the business and quickly found her niche. She was a girl in a hurry and knew she had the assets to get her there quickly. The customers liked her easy flirty chatter, the employees took to her and so did David.

It was not that Liz noticed anything going on immediately. In fact Tina was at Harris's for a few months before David began to really notice her. They often had to work late together and whilst, at first, it was strictly a boss employee relationship her beauty and charm wore David down until he began to look forward to their late after work sessions. He was surprised and secretly flattered when she began to respond to his mild flirting. He had never considered himself particularly attractive to women and always thought he was happily married. Certainly, with a balding head, the beginnings of a beer belly and standing only 5 foot 8 he was no Tom Cruise look alike. Perhaps, if he had thought more with his head than his penis, he might of wondered what a girl like Tina would of wanted from a man like him. In 22 years of marriage he had never been unfaithful to Liz and was sure she was faithful to him in return. Yes he took double takes of attractive women, but didn't all men? As he said to Liz once 'I may be on a diet dear but that doesn't stop me looking at the menu!' Now here was an attractive woman responding to his jokes and giving out the signals that she was open to approach. He was unsure of how they ended up getting physical but the remembrance of the sex was certainly not at issue. Once they began kissing Tina quickly took charge, pushing David back down into his chair and slowly inching up her cotton flowered dress. David could feel his cock lengthening in anticipation, his eyes switching from Tina's face to her hands and back again as they drew the dress higher. She slowly began to undo the buttons the running down the front of the dress, revealing ever more of her large firm breasts encased in a white lace bra.

'You like?' she queried with a slow smile forming on her face.

Finally, the matching french lace knickers appeared doing little to hide the fact that her cunt was clean-shaven, the gusset beginning to splay her labia as she became aroused.

'Very much' David replied.

She quickly freed his cock, a brief look of surprise registering on her face as she saw he was not well endowed. Perhaps 5 1/2 inches she mused as her hand pulled back his foreskin to reveal his glans. Her mouth engulfing him and the first blowjob given by a woman not his wife began...

After their first night it became routine for David and Tina to make love every time they had to work late. As often happens when couples first begin the physical side of a relationship they became better at understanding what each other liked, what turned then on. Whilst he wasn't the biggest man Tina had had sex with he did know how to use what he had and their love life blossomed. At every opportunity they could snatch they would screw. Sometimes she would give him a quick wank during the lunch hour in his office. Enjoying watching his spunk spurting out of the tip to, at David's request, land on her creamy white breasts, before she would dip a finger into a glob of spunk and then feed it to him. Other times he would bend her over his desk and take her from behind whilst tickling her anus as he thrust into her, always threatening to one day fuck her ass.

This went on for almost three months, David quickly realised that he was falling big time for Tina and Tina quickly realised that she was well on her way to getting what she wanted. And that was a life of ease with someone who had the money to keep Tina how she wanted to be kept. In style.

Liz began to suspect something was wrong during this time. Their own lovemaking had tailed off as David began to get his oats elsewhere. It wasn't that it came to Liz in a flash of inspiration, more a gradual dawning that as their physical relationship waned so did their marriage and that the change was in her husband and not her. After numerous attempts to pry the cause out of David he finally cracked one evening after coming in late from work.

'It's over Liz. I'm sorry but I don't think I love you anymore' he blurted.

'What? You don't THINK you love me anymore! What's changed David?' Liz shouted back

No.. Nothing' he stuttered unable to admit his affair and infatuation with Tina. 'I just don't think we're working anymore' he added.

Liz fled up to their bedroom and spent the night crying. David slept on the sofa.

After that they drifted apart at a rapidly increasing pace. After telling Tina he had told Liz that he didn't love her anymore she began to slowly put the squeeze on David. He bought her gifts of increasing value, leased a flat for her, gave her a company car and at her insistence began to investigate the ins and out of getting divorced.

At first he wanted to be reasonable to Liz. Both of their daughters were now grown up and had moved onto jobs and houses of their own. So he was more than willing to share their wealth. However, as soon as Tina heard about this she began to pressure David. Telling him how it wouldn't work giving Liz half the business, how even a loan to buy her out of her share would cripple them afterwards. These arguments and the sexual favours she performed on him whilst using them slowly wore out David's resolve to be generous. He found a lawyer and served Liz with divorce papers claiming the business but offering a share of any profits from the sale of the family home.

Liz was stunned. Then furious. She engaged her own lawyer who explained the game. Unfortunately, as the children were now no longer at home and as the business was in her husbands name she didn't really have a claim on it.

'Bollocks. I helped build that business up from scratch from the off. Ok David's name is on the cheque book but we always ran it as a partnership!' Liz shouted.

'Listen Mrs Harris, the law doesn't work on fairness, just on rules and in the eyes of the law it is your husbands business not yours in fact he has already installed a partner. We could try to up the percentage of the share of profits from the house sale, perhaps push for a small monthly allowance..Mrs Harris are you listening?'

Liz just stared back open mouthed.

'Did you just say he has a new partner? She whispered

'Er yes I believe that when I put your request back to Mr Harris's lawyer about a half share of Harris Tools he said to me that it was now a moot point as Mr Harris had installed a new partner a Miss Tina Conrad I believe he said.'

'The bastard' she spat. 'Now it all makes sense. All those years I worked and he gives it all to a big titted hoar' her voice rose almost to shouting pitch.

'I'm sorry you're losing me Mrs Harris'

Liz stood up. 'Never mind. I'll sort this out for myself. Am I right in thinking that if he can give away a share of his business then he could of given that share to me?'

'Yes. If he had wanted to' replied the lawyer wondering where this was going.

'Then draw up a heads of agreement stating that David is willing to give me my share of Harris Tool Hire, and leave the percentage blank' she said 'and another of the same for Tina Conrad' added Liz.

'Well, that is rather unusual Mrs Harris, and I can't see Mr Harris or Miss Conrad willingly giving you what you consider your right if he won't give it to me your lawyer!'

'Maybe, maybe not. We'll have to see won't we.' said Liz staring over her lawyers shoulder and out onto the traffic.

Liz's shock at the revelation that her husband must have been fucking that bitch for some months turned very quickly to anger and thoughts of revenge. They say revenge is a dish best served cold and Liz intended it to be sub zero when it finally arrived on David and Tina. She initially had no idea how to get, not only what she was entitled to from the years spent helping her husband build up the business, but also to pay back that bitch Tina for thinking she could take that away from her without a fight. Then it hit her, if it's a fight Tina wants then perhaps it's a fight she should get. A plan slowly formed and she spent some weeks mulling it through, refining and testing it in her mind. It needed another man and it needed a new Liz to work.

A new Liz for the plan was easier than finding the right man. She joined her local gym and slowly worked herself back into fitness. Her weight dropped and the fat turned slowly to toned muscle. Always she came away from her workouts exhausted. Taking her spite and anger into the workout, pushing herself. After 4 weeks she joined a self-defence class and that was where she met Daz. He quickly saw her determination and took to offering her private tuition recognising the drive in her but not the reason why it was there. One evening after their lesson he asked her if she wanted to have a drink. She accepted. Over a drink he asked why she drove herself so hard, he had rarely seen a person seem so dedicated. Slowly, haltingly her story came out and with it the realisation that maybe she had found her man. After a few more drinks the atmosphere loosened, as did their tongues and she heard him tell some of his own life story, initially shocked and disappointed when he told her of his orientation but giggling along with the alcohol when she realised it would actually make her plan work even better.

Next day she called Daz asked to meet him and explained what she was after. He was quiet for a while and then said 'What your asking for is illegal, something you and I could go to gaol for a long long time.'

'Only if they go to the police' she replied 'And if we do this right I don't think they will'

'Still a big risk' he retorted. He paused for a while thinking it over. Liz, realised she was holding her breath.

'I want paying to do this Liz, 5 grand up front' he stated

Five grand would wipe out her personal savings she knew. It would leave no money for lawyers or for a new place to live if it failed. Her husband had already put the house up for sale and it couldn't be long before she was homeless. But the thought of them entwined together in her husbands' office made her bite the bullet.

'Ok. Five grand. Half now, half after. After all, if it goes to plan you'll have fringe benefits from this!' she smiled.

'Deal' replied Daz .

Liz sponged the shower gel away. She realised, now the time had come just how much she was looking forward to it. She knew what she had planned, went over it again and again finally noticing that the thought of what was going to happen was actually turning her on. She had not had sex since before David left. Her hand slipped down over her stomach and through the brown curls, sliding along her lips she noticed a wetness not caused by the shower water, feeling a tingling between her legs that accompanied the anticipation of sex to come. Only this time it was not to be a fuck with her husband. She stroked the hood of her clitoris, shuddering with the feelings pulsing away from the centre of her pleasure.

'Not yet, she murmured 'Soon' and turned off the shower...

David groaned, he was close now. Tina lay underneath him, her tits jiggling with each thrust. They had been at it for the best part of an hour. They had arrived home from a dinner together, part drunk, groping and kissing as they fell into Tina's flat. Already David had his hand inside her thong, stroking her mound and then sliding a finger deep into Tina's wet cunt. He used it like a miniature cock, thrusting it in and out while rubbing her clit with his thumb. Tina smiled to herself realising David's finger was almost as big as his cock before that smile was turned into a spasm of ecstasy as an orgasm rolled over her. Quickly recovering she fell to her knees and slipped David's jeans down. His cock springing free to point towards her face, she looked up at him as she slowly swallowed his cock whole.

'Yes, yes' he breathed and her head began to bob. Her last boyfriend was much better endowed, perhaps 8 inches, and as soon as she had herself married to David she would renew that acquaintance.

'Come for Tina darling' she purred after pulling her mouth off his cock and replacing it with her hand, noticing how two fingers and a thumb did a thorough job of wanking him. The first hot splashes of spunk landing on her face, another contraction sending more into her red hair and dripping down onto her black blouse, partially undone. She replaced her mouth and sucked the final dribbles out of his cock. Afterwards they undressed and fell into bed to begin another round.

David loved to eat her cunt, for him the sensation of a bald pussy added to his excitement. He lapped and licked her distended labia, making sure he teased and tortured Tina's clitoris, now standing proud of its protective hood. God he loved this woman he realised. Having brought her to another orgasm he mounted her as she thrashed about below him. He knew he was not big but he had worked hard on technique and neither his soon to be ex wife nor his lover complained that he left them unsatisfied. Finally, he could take no more stimulation, thrust as deep as the length of his cock would allow and filled Tina's cunt with his seed. Finally collapsing beside her panting.

'How soon will the divorce come through David?' She asked, her chest rising and falling rapidly after their exertions.

David frowned; he didn't like to be reminded of the divorce and even less so straight after finishing their lovemaking. It still seemed some how wrong to be depriving Liz of a share in the business but Tina always seemed to have a rational argument to any objections he had had. And those objections faded more rapidly when her finger was slipping into his anus as she fellated him. Still, it was strange that once Liz had heard of his decision to give Tina a share in the business she had not put up more of a fight. She had stalled the negotiations on the house and they had dragged on with offer and counter offer passing between lawyers but nothing to materially change Liz's soon to be poverty stricken position relative to the one she enjoyed whilst being married.

'Er, soon love' he murmured. 'Then we can get married as you wanted.'

'And we will go house hunting this weekend won't we? Remember you promised' Tina cooed in his ear.

'Yes' sighed David, not at all looking forward to the experience, knowing that a house such as the one he was selling at the moment would in no way satisfy Tina. She seemed to have an insatiable appetite for spending.