Liz's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Now you will sign Tina or I am going to shove this cock up your ass and fuck you till you do' She walked back around behind Tina who tried desperately to stand up. Liz easily pushed her back into the prone position, thrust the dildo up Tina's cunt once to coat it with her juices and placed it against the dark brown eye that sat so invitingly in the middle of that white ass. Liz applied pressure and said 'Sign'

Tina signed.

'Ok now let me up' she croaked.

Liz's face broke into a big smile. Her triumph complete she decided she could now have some fun.

'Not till I have finished fucking that sweet ass of yours bitch' and began to push. Tina screamed at Liz's betrayal and struggled wildly to prevent the 10-inch phallus penetrating. At first it succeeded, Liz was unable to apply enough pressure to break through Tina's sphincter. But Liz was patient. She rode Tina like a horse until Tina began to tire and reapplied the pressure.

'Noooo' Tina cried as the phallus began to enter her. The brown hole stretched, seeming to expand unbelievably and the black dildo began its inevitable slid into Tina's bowel. Tina's legs twitched and jerked spastically but not being in contact with the floor prevented any useful purpose being achieved. Liz relishing the power she had over this woman drove the phallus home to the hilt. Pulled it almost all the way out and then drove it home again. Tina wailed as Liz fucked her ass but the assault continued.

'I think when I have finished with her David' said Liz 'that little cock of yours won't touch the sides of either her ass or her cunt, still you always have your hand don't you'

The friction on her own cunt, caused as the phallus drove home, was driving Liz to another orgasm but Tina beat her to it. The stimulation she had received over the evening was just too much for her body to take and the fat phallus sawing in and out of her ass was the final straw. She tensed up, her mouth frozen open in ecstasy but no sound came, just the jerking of her body as each orgasmic wave washed over her. Seconds later Liz joined her, thrusting the dildo home and hunching over her beaten rival she came, her juices running down her legs as she cried out her own pleasure. When she pushed herself upright she saw Tina had passed out. Un-strapping the dildo she left it buried all the way in Tina's ass, leaving the buckles swinging between the girls legs.

'Now David, it's your turn to pay the piper' She said to her husband.

'God no, your not going to fuck my ass are you Liz?' he gasped, the thought of having that black monster thrusting into his ass terrified him.

'Of course not silly, anyway, Tina still has the dildo, no I am not going to fuck your ass David...Daz is'

Instantly David screamed his terror and began to struggle to get up from Daz's hold on him. Liz calmly reached between her husbands legs and grabbed his balls, slowly tightening her grip till the waves of pain stopped David's struggles.

'It really wouldn't be fair to let you get away without some punishment now would it dear. And Daz has been such a help to me' She turned and nodded to Daz whilst keeping a grip on her husbands balls. Daz quickly freed his meat, Liz was shocked to see how big it was, perhaps nine inches and so thick, he lubed it with spit and placed it on David's anus.

'Don't worry David' he said 'I have done this many times, enjoy the ride!' with that he began to work the head of his cock into David's ass. David clenched his hole tight shut but the relentless pressure told and with an almost audible 'pop' Daz's cock sank into him.

Liz now released her husband's balls and sat back on her haunches to watch. She was surprised to note that her husband's cock was rock hard. She smiled that for the first time she realised just how tiny it was compared to Daz's. David's whimpers became sobs but he made no attempt to fight his sodomisation. Indeed, as Daz sped towards his climax Liz said 'Enjoying it David?' and had her answer when her husbands little cock began to spurt his come against back of the sofa.

Liz laughed at his humiliation

Daz thrust one final time and emptied his ball bag full of spunk into David, finally pulling out and shooting one last stringy white line up along his back. David didn't move, just sobbed into the cushions of the sofa quietly.

Liz quickly dressed and as she left, the last sight she had of Tina and David stayed with her. Tina was draped as she had been left, over the sofa with the large black dildo still thrust up her ass. Her husband was on all fours, spunk dribbling slowly out of his anus and down the backs of his legs while Daz's massive cock pistoned in and out of his mouth.

Liz quietly shut the door and walked away.

From the Author : This the first story I have ever written (since school!). Any constructive comments, good or bad would be appreciated. Please let me know what you think and whether Liz should return!