Locked up with Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If you can keep it our little secret I'll let you out after they leave" I said.

"Oooh, starting to feel a little rebellious are we?"

"Very rebellious right now, besides I need someone to drink with to mourn the death of our freedom" I said, and then looked over my shoulder to make sure our parents weren't listening.

"I like the sound of that. What do you want to do today?" my sister asked.

"Your choice, I don't know how much time you get out of your room, so don't waste it"

"Let's watch a movie then, you can choose if you want" my sister suggested.

"Fine by me, do you still like rom-coms?" I asked.

"Of course, but I figured you would want to see something a little more manly"

"As I said, you should enjoy your freedom. Besides, some rom-coms are quite good"

"Off we go then in search of a bearable rom-com then!" she said as if we were explorers from ancient times.

"Let me just grab some cereal, you go ahead and pull out the rom-coms you want to see, then I'll pick one" I said.

Walking into the living room, I saw at least fifteen DVDs scattered in front of the TV. Going through them I didn't really see anything looking decent, so I ended up choosing 'The proposal' because it had Ryan Reynolds on the cover.

My sister really liked it, but I wasn't a big fan of it. It wasn't terrible but not great either.

"So, what do you want to do now Sarah?" I asked.

"I would like to see what mom and dad are up to outside but something tells me that isn't a good idea. Maybe we could go see what food they bought so we can start planning what we are going to eat for the next two weeks?" Sarah asked.

"That sounds like a plan. We can sneak some snacks or drinks into your room too that way" I said.

"Wow, you really are rebellious today. I'm impressed" she said.

"Indeed I am. Let's sneak a stock of snacks and drinks into your room first"

Bringing some soda and candy to Sarah's we almost got caught when our mom came out of the bathroom. Finding places to hide the stuff was both hard and easy. The room was so messy that basically you could hide stuff everywhere, but if anyone did any sort of cleaning, everything would be found. It took us at least ten minutes to find hiding spots we were both satisfied with.

Getting back into the kitchen we discovered what we would be eating; almost exclusively prepackaged meals. It both ruined any chance that we would be eating something tasting properly, and us cooking together. I had looked forwards to that as a way to bridge the gap between us.

I think my sister was thinking the same; she looked pissed.

"Looks like we won't be cooking together after all" I said my voice thick with disappointment.

"Looks like it. I guess my condition will end up using the microwave together" Sarah said.

"Yay, we get to argue if it's going to be in there for thirty seconds or thirty-five seconds" I said.

"So, what do you want to waste time doing now?" my sister asked.

"No idea. We could listen to music while surfing the internet for something worthwhile"

"We could. Can I take a shower first?" she asked.

"Yeah, I was actually thinking I needed a shower too, but mom said I shouldn't."

"Do you want to go first? I'll just wait in your room then" Sarah asked.

"That would be nice, just don't get caught by mom" I said.

I took one of the fastest showers I have ever taken, hurried to dry myself off and went back to my room as fast as I could to change clothes while Sarah showered.

"Your turn Sarah."

She hurried off and took a lot more time to shower than I did. Eventually she came back looking very relaxed. For the next two hours we just listened to music, surfing the web idly, and talking about anything and nothing. It was nice being able to relax around my sister. I discovered that my sister was actually quite funny and smart. Why had we been fighting all these years?

Around six our dad came into my room to take Sarah back to her room, and told me to go to the living room, so they could show me the things they had installed. Deadbolts on every door, and all the windows were shut down so they couldn't be opened from inside. The garage was locked, with the tools that could be used to break out from inside. The router for the internet was in the garage as well. For some reason they had also put locks on half the cupboards. They had even taken the cables for the TV so we couldn't even have that. It was like they had tried to make it as much like a prison that they could. Except for the large amount of beers, snacks and sodas they had bought.

Dinner was a quiet affair again. I think they could sense that with each passing moment I was getting tenser and tenser. Even though my sister and I had started to get along somewhat, I was not looking forward to being trapped in the house for two weeks. Especially not without TV, internet and the locks on half the cupboards in the kitchen which still puzzled me. I ate quickly so I could return to my room. Right now I could have done without the rule of the family eating together.

As I stood up and turned to leave my mom started to speak but I interrupted her with "just leave me alone"

I left in a hurry before they could respond, as I really didn't want to be around them at this moment.

I regretted not grabbing some beer or snacks for my own room earlier, as I now had nothing to do until my parents left. I practically just lay in my bed looking at the clock ticking away slowly. Every minute seemed like twenty, every hour like a whole day. Just waiting for time to pass, I lay there trying to think of things I could do to pass the time while stuck here for the next two weeks. Nothing really came to mind. I guess I could try drawing like Sarah did, or maybe read a book or two. I even considered cleaning the entire house just to have something to occupy me, not a comforting thought.

I had started to drift off to sleep as I heard a voice like it was hundreds of miles away. I elected to ignore it, whoever it was; I didn't want to speak with them. I heard footsteps, and then I felt myself being shaken by somebody to wake me up.

"What?" I said angrily.

"Just letting you know we are leaving now Tom" my mom said.

"Whatever"

Remembering I had told Sarah I would let her out as soon as our parents left. I waited five minutes, and then walked down to check if our parents had left yet. One of the cars were gone, no luggage in sight and their shoes gone. Yep, they were definitely gone.

Unlocking my sister's door I saw her half sleeping just as I had before. I decided not to wake her since it had annoyed me so much. I picked up a few of the empty containers and bottles from the snacks and drinks she had consumed and left her to sleep. I left her door open so she would know it was unlocked if she woke up, and then left to throw out the trash. I decided to take a quick pass around the house to see if our parents had left anything for us to do while they were gone, but I came up empty handed. Time to go back to sleep.

I was woken up again to my annoyance, but this time it was my sister coming into my room with a six pack of beers. It was dark outside so I had been sleeping longer than I thought I would

"Hey Tom, you said earlier we would be drinking to mourn our freedom dying" Sarah said.

"I guess I did, just give me a sec to wake up completely and we can go down into the living room and drink" I said.

"We are not going down to the living room. The party starts right here, so get up and start drinking"

With that she sat down on the bed at my feet, her back resting against the wall.

"Alright, hand me a beer" I said.

"I thought you said you weren't going to force me to do stuff" Sarah said with a smile.

"I said it had crossed my mind. Who knows how many times that can happen in two weeks" I said smiling back. "Just hand me a beer will ya?"

As I got up to put on some pants, she handed me a beer and said "cheers!"

"Cheers Indeed sis!" I said as I took a deep sip of my beer.

"So, did you see that our dear parents made sure we don't have TV or Internet while they are gone when you got the beers?" I asked

"Are you fucking serious? What the hell are we going to while we are stuck here? God fucking damn it. Why the hell would they do that?" Sarah said clearly as annoyed about it as I was.

"Yeah, I know. They didn't tell me why either"

My sister sighed deeply, and then said "Stuck in the house with no entertainment, only frozen food to eat, and unable to open a window if it gets hot"

"Yeah, so looks like we'll be mourning our freedom every day from now on" I said.

"Sorry Tom, but I'm not exactly in the mood to drink right now. I think I'll just go back to bed and sleep."

"I understand, let's talk tomorrow then" I replied.

Before she left we finished our beers. We looked at each other right as we finished and both said "Goodnight" at the same time.

Falling asleep had been easier than I thought; it barely took five minutes in spite of my now angry state and how long I had already been asleep. I didn't sleep for very long though; I felt someone on top of me, rubbing my chest.

As I woke up, I saw it was my sister in just a t-shirt and panties. In shock I said "Sarah, what the hell are you doing?"

"Oh nothing Tom, I figured out a way to pass the time while we are locked up" she said as she leaned down to kiss me.

I moved my head to the side so she couldn't which made her whisper "Don't fight it" softly into my ear.

"Sarah, please! Go back to bed and we can forget this ever happened"

"I don't want to forget this, I want you inside of me" she said.

"What the hell Sarah? After only three days and you are ready to jump your brother's bones, are you really that much of a slut"

"Is that what you think of me? A slut who can't control herself?" She said angrily.

"Can you really argue the point? For Christ sake Sarah, you are about to commit incest just to pass the time" I said.

"That's not true" she said, and then surprised me by leaning down again, and this time she caught my lips with hers and gave me a deep passionate kiss.

"What do you mean that's not true?" I asked when she broke the kiss.

"I mean it's not just to pass the time. I've wanted this for years, and now nobody can stop me. Not even you, I won't let you"

"Wanted it for years? How am I supposed to believe that after how you treated me all these years?" I said, now getting angry myself.

"Let this happen and I'll tell you tomorrow. Now stop struggling, I can tell from how hard you are that you want this too"

"I don't care if I'm hard, this is illegal. Not only that, but it's also wrong!" I practically yelled.

Grabbing her hips I threw her off me and got up to leave my room before this got out of hand. I can't deny I had suddenly noticed how sexy my sister was these past few days. I guess annoyance can distort how people look to you.

As I got to the door it was locked. I turned around and said "Give me the key Sarah!"

"No" she simply said.

"I'm serious Sarah. Give me the key now!"

Again she just said "no" but this time she took her t-shirt off displaying her tits. They looked to be around a C cup.

"What are you doing?" I said flustered.

"Getting comfortable, you should too. That is, if you want the key" she said as she crossed the room walking over towards me.

"For the last time Sarah, Give me the key"

"I'm glad to hear that was the last time you are going to ask for the key" she said as she reached me, and started massaging my cock through my boxers with her right hand.

"Please Sarah, stop this now. I don't need or want to know why you are doing this, just please leave before we do something we will regret tomorrow" I said.

"I don't see you trying to stop me very hard. And trust me, tomorrow we won't regret this" she said.

She kissed me again with passion, and I felt my resistance disappearing. I could feel her breasts pressed against my chest, smell her hair and feel her soft hands on my shoulders.

Sensing I was starting to stop struggling she broke the kiss and looked me straight into my eyes with her piercing blue eyes and softly said "come back to bed"

With a last attempt to resist I said "I...We can't...Please Sarah"

Again she simply said "no" and started to drag me to bed with her hands.

My lust pushed reason and logic out of my head and I hugged her from behind pushing my hard cock against her ass and moving my hand down into her panties. She was wet like she had been masturbating for an hour.

"Come on, lie down and let me ride you" she said her voice thick with lust.

When I didn't do what she wanted quickly enough, she pushed me down onto the bed, and pulled my boxers down. She let out a satisfied moan and licked her lips as she saw my cock, then pulling her panties to the side she pushed down onto my cock. Her pussy felt heavenly.

"Mmmh that feels good" she let out.

She stayed sitting on my cock wriggling a little back and forth for a minute, then started riding me.

"Oh god that feels good sis" I said as she picked up her pace a little. I reached up and massaged her breasts, pinching the nipples lightly.

"Oh yes Tom, pinch my nipples... Oh god oh god... mmmh"

She started going slower again but now going all the way up to the head of my cock and then pushed down again, moaning each time. I tried to match her pace with my hips and eventually we settled into a nice rhythm. Like we were in sync with each other, our pace increased a little by little.

"Oh yes Tom, fuck me! Oh god that feels good. Don't stop fucking me, don't ever stop fucking me!"

"Mmmh, I don't think I can stop. Fuck you feel good"

Her pussy shuddered and her legs stiffened up, and she yelled "Oh yes, oh fuck yes...Aaaah!" and then collapsed down onto my chest breathing hard.

Feeling her cumming on my cock, I almost came myself. But I wanted this to last longer, much much longer.

As she was coming down from her orgasmic high I gently kissed her neck and shoulders.

"I want you on top of me. I want you to fuck me hard until you cum" she said.

Gently rolling over without my cock leaving her pussy I got on top of her, she locked her legs around my hips pulling me into her tightly.

Kissing her deeply I started fucking her for all I was worth.

With each thrust she moaned into my mouth as our tongues danced with each other.

As I felt her pussy tightening up I slowed my paced. She broke the kiss and desperately said "Please Tom. Fuck me, fuck your little sister hard! I need to cum again; I need to feel you cum inside me!"

"Don't worry Sarah, you'll feel it soon enough" I said kissing her for a few seconds, then continued on "I'm reaching my limit"

I could feel my balls tightening, my orgasm not far away as I felt her pussy shudder once again. That pushed me over the edge and I felt myself shooting spurt after spurt of cum into her pussy. We both screamed out in orgasmic bliss, then just lay there breathing for a few minutes.

When I had finally regained my presence of mind, I tried to get off her but she still had her legs locked around me.

"Sarah?" I asked.

"Sarah" I asked again, this time getting a response in her letting go with her legs.

As I got off her she quietly whispered "thank you Tom" looking satisfied.

We fell asleep with her head on my chest and my arms hugging her.

12