Logan and Lauren Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, you don't... you made that very clear. I'll think about it but I'm definitely not making any promises," I said walking away, leaving him rooted to the spot where I left him.

Tristan met up with me as I was walking to my next class. "What was that all about? Chadwick looks like you shitted in his fucking salad," he said, laughing at his own 'Click' reference.

After laughing a few seconds, myself, I replied: "Nothing important," as I shrugged my shoulders. Tristan had the most beautiful blue eyes!

"So, what did you think about my texts?" he asked curiously.

"Honestly, you are a great guy, Tristan, but I don't think I'm ready to just jump into another relationship. Logan really shitted in my salad," I said, hoping he would understand.

"Yeah, I totally respect that... just to let you know, I'll be here whenever you're ready," he said with a broad smile. He was off-the-charts adorable and I wrapped his chest in a tight hug because it was near-impossible for me to get to his neck... fucking giant. The back of my neck was burning... somewhere, someway Logan was seeing this and was fucking pissed.

After fifth hour, my day was technically over. I gathered my things and walked out to my car. I watched as the football team loaded up the activity bus to travel to their game. Logan looked at me as I sat in my car and something was in his stare...something soft. I quickly looked away and started my car. I drove to the library and opened the door. The tell-tale jingle of the door had Mom's head out from behind her desk in no time.

"How was your day, Sweetheart?" she asked with a warm smile.

"It was fine, I made a new friend," I said happily.

"Who?" she asked curiously.

"Tristan Wilson," I said, smiling.

"Oh, the tall, handsome fella that plays basketball?" she asked.

"The very same," I said with a nod.

"Is he a friend or a friend," she asked, probing.

"Mom! It's totally not like that. Well, he'd like it to be but it's too soon after Logan and my relationship ended, you know?" I said, shrugging my shoulders.

"You and Logan broke up? When did this happen?" she asked, concerned.

"A couple of days ago," I replied, my eyes downcast.

"Oh, Baby! I'm so sorry," she said, getting all sappy.

"It's okay, Mom, I'm fine," I said, not really knowing if I was being truthful or not.

"Okay," she said, "I'm gonna head out, Ren, take care of yourself." I nodded.

She left with a jingle of the door. I put away the returns and dusted, my usual duties. When my work was finished, I texted Tristan.

Me: Hey, Tristan, what are you up to?

Tristan: NM, Sexy, sittn here @ the football game.

Me: How's it going?

Tristan: Not good. Ur dad's about ready 2 blow a fucking gasket.

Me: What's wrong?

Tristan: Chadwick is havin a rly bad game.

Me: Oh really?

Tristan: O yea, his mind is totally somewhere else 2nite.

Me: Well, that's unfortunate.

Tristan: So wht r u doin?

Me: Working.

Tristan: Where do u work?

Me: At the library in town.

Tristan: Boooring :P

Me: Tell me about it!

Tristan: Shit! Chadwick just got fucking creamed... I'll ttyl.

12