All Comments on 'Logan and Lauren Ch. 08'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Please don't have Lauren turn into a girl that sleeps around because she is suddenly popular! She's pretty much being a tease with Tristan and he doesn't deserve that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wtf.

Alright, this story is downhill now. This probably won't be popular opinion, but Lauren is turning into a bimbo. The title is "Logan and Lauren" not "Logan and Lauren until Logan makes a mistake and Lauren becomes a slut." Honestly, I know this is a high school romance, but there's nothing impressing or endearing about a lead female role that so quickly throws aside her feelings for the leading male protagonist. It's just annoying. Moving on from this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ignore the previous comment and keep up the god work

Anyone who is reading the story can clearly tell that Lauren is not that type of girl that sleep around because she is popular. Lauren is just clearly confused. She clearly loves Logan but she is not sure if she should trust him. So she is trying to keep her mind off of him and by mistake she is letting her trust issues cloud her judgement. Just don't let Lauren end up with Tristan when we are no even sure of Tristan motives. Tristan showed no interest in her until after Logan dated her and then dumped her. Logan and Lauren clearly love each other. Please post another chapter soon. I can't wait to see what happens NEXT

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 12 years ago
Please Help save Lauren and Logan....

Logan is trying so hard... please let Lauren be with Logan. Tristan may be cute but Lauren still holds her breath when she just sees Logan. Also her reasons as to why her and Logan shouldn't be friends just shows how much she really wants Logan and the other cutie is just the 2nd prize to get her mind off of the one she truly wants... LOGAN>>>

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 12 years agoAuthor
Yay! Comments!

Okay, I submitted this chapter with gritted teeth because I knew people would have perceptions like the 1st 2 commenters! Lauren is NOT a slut, sluts have had multiple romps with multiple people... clearly not Lauren at all! Whether or not I decide to have her take it a step further with Tristan, I still don't know but I can guarantee that there's no need to fret about Tristan. Logan is exercising the 'if you love someone, let them go' method and I don't know if other can see so far but it is WORKING! As I've said, I do not know whether or not she's gonna have an endeavor with Tristan, but I do know that it will be nothing to worry about in the long haul!

Thanks for sticking with me thus far,

-Bizzy!

targetdronetargetdroneover 12 years ago
i still think

lauren is a slut, a weak willpowered one especially. But i no longer care, as much as i enjoyed some other stories you posted, i cant stand this one and so am ditching it.....

StMaartenFreakStMaartenFreakover 12 years ago
YAY!!! YOU'RE BACK!!!!! :D

I'm so happy that you've begun posting new stories again!!! This is one of my favorite series on this site! Anyways Logan has gotten my love again! Tristan seems sweet but like Dillon I was a little on edge with Lauren being alone with him. I really hope she stops leading him on before he really gets hurt. Also I'm hoping the next chapter gets a little bit hot and heavy between Logan and Lauren on the Friday they're together!!! ;) haha Update Soon! Please don't have us wait as long as we did for this one!!!!!

AccentsNTattosAccentsNTattosover 12 years ago
Thank you

for the update. can't wait for the next one :-) i'm still in tristan's corner but deep down i know logan and lauren will make amends. the heart wants what the heart wants. forget about targetdrone and their negativity, this story is HOT and I loved it!

Michmommy2Michmommy2over 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next chapter!

I'm torn...I love Logan, but he messed up. Lauren needs the chance to experiment a little. She didn't want anyone else until Logan messed up so he needs to suffer a little bit. Tristan is cute and I hope he actually likes her. Also, she isn't a slut, she's kissing Tristan. Give the girl a chance.

NightpleasureNightpleasureover 12 years ago

I'm happy you have updated this story. I think that the way the story is going is perfect. Please continue on to the next chapter.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOover 12 years ago
She

needs to make up her mind and not allow her vagina to think for her. Sex is not the answer, she just broke up with Logan and is aout to potentially have sex with Tristan?? This is not fait to her as a younglady and Logan, or Tristan. Logan still wants her and Tristan is aiming to sleep with her-after she told her brother that they were just friends???

An update would be nice, where she stops this and goes home to be by herself as she makes a decision of being single or dating one of them or someone else...

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishover 12 years agoAuthor
To StMaartenFreak!

Your wish is my command, Dear! Submitted new story today, waiting for approval!

-Bizzy

islandqtislandqtalmost 12 years ago
you know...

This story is up and down with me but even though Tristan is painted as a good guy I find it extremely odd that he had never pursued or expressed interest in Lauren until Logan dated her. As for Logan, the way that whole thing began with them was just so callous... Lauren needs to slow down a bit and get re-acquainted with some kind of balance/boundaries

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Typical triangle bullshit

I would rather them having a good fucking threesome than another stupid triangle: it only makes the girl look stupid ! I mean, it is ok to be attracted to more than on man, that doesn't make you a "sulut" or a "bimbo": it is natural, we are sexual beings; The thing that pisses me is that it always, with tose terrible triangle storyline, is about the girl having feelings for both. Why wan't she just own her desires and be honest with herself and them? Thta would be quite a refreshing and bold move, rather another stupid triangle bullshit!!

ScarletPussScarletPussover 10 years ago
Not Quite...

I am rooting for Logan... sorry Tristan

Strawberry2202Strawberry2202over 9 years ago
Bad Lauren!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No not tristan don't kiss him

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous