Logan n Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
2CHaNces
2CHaNces
202 Followers

"You're so beautiful" he whispered between kisses. Zoe was in a daze. She couldn't believe this was happening. Logan, her best friend, wanted her just as she had wanted him. His soft kisses were making her weak in the knees. Logan picked her up and carried her across the room to the bed. Lightly laying her on the bed he pulled off his shirt and took a moment to admire Zoe. She was his now and he was going to show her everything she had been missing. The guy she wanted to fuck last night... she won't even remember his name. He began a trail of kisses starting at the moon tattoo on her hip back up to her lips. Zoe was in awe at how every kiss sent sparks throughout her body. She wrapped her arms around his neck drawing him in for another kiss. She couldn't get enough of Logan's mouth his tongue worked wonders on her. After unhooking her bra he immediately latched on to a nipple teasing it with his tongue. Logan loved how she arched to meet his touch wanting more of what he had to give.

His hands unzipped her jeans and Zoe managed to wiggle out of them. The yellow bra had matching panties, a thong. A big smile spread across Logan's face as his hand slid in.

"You're so wet for me" He said while nipping at her neck. "For me" he repeated. He could tell she was enjoying this but having proof definitely helped his ego. Stroking her pink bud Logan caused Zoe to arch her body towards him. She was on fire. In one swift move he tossed her thong across the room.

"Ugh Logan" She moaned reaching down to his shorts and spreading her legs. "Please" She was almost begging him. Just what he wanted hear. Logan pulled his shorts down finally releasing his dick.

"Don't worry baby, that's my intention." His voice was husky with desire. Zoe's mouth watered seeing the size of his manhood. She always assumed he was big but his dick was long and thick. "Surprised?" Zoe smiled and nodded her head. He wanted to make this last, to continue with the foreplay. To worship her body and find the spots that turned her on. He had a lot planned for when this finally happened but seeing her spread out on the bed like this with her beautiful body moaning for him was going to send him over the edge. He was normally a patient man but this was too much, he couldn't take it. With her legs opened wide for him he rubbed the purple head against her slit.

"Zoe baby, you gotta tell me." She was rubbing her body up against his. His self restraint was deteriorating. "Tell me you want me." He whispered in her ear. He needed to hear it. He wanted her to tell him how she felt about him, how long she had wanted this but that would be saved for another time.

"Logan. Fuck me, now!" That was all it took for him to trust deep inside her. Once deep inside he stilled himself letting her adjust. She was so tight he thought he might cum just from entry. It didn't take long for Zoe to start moving her hips, she felt full. Logan felt so good on top of her she pulled him as close as you could possibly get to another human being. Logan slowly started moving in and out of her trying to keep himself from loosing it. He sucked on her neck leaving bite marks when he almost lost all control. He wanted her to cum first so she would see what he was capable of, so she would know those other dudes don't even compare. Her cries were music to his ears. Zoe's nails were scratching Logan's back, she couldn't help it she had to grab on to something. His hands were teasing her nipples, Zoe was in heaven. This wasn't going to last long neither one of them had the willpower.

"Damn you're so tight." He groaned. The look of ecstasy on her face made him increase his pace. She made the cutest noises as he worked his way in and out her, adjusting himself so that every thrust stimulated her clit sending her over the edge. He wanted to flip her over and fuck her pussy but there was no way he could stop long enough for a position change. He liked being on top of her, he could see the expressions she made while he was fucking her. The smirk her lips formed when he complemented her tightness, the smile she had on her face when quickened his pace, just knowing he was the one making her loose her breath was enough to make him cum.

"Are you gonna cum for me?" He growled. He stared into her eyes as she neared release. With just one more thrust she screamed his name and her pussy convulsed around his dick setting off his own release. She was even more beautiful when she had an orgasm. He intended on giving her many more of them. Logan breathed in the smell of sex, their sex. He kissed her parting her lips with his tongue.

"Shit Logan" Zoe was trying to get her breathing under control. Logan made a move to roll off of her. "Don't move. This feels too good." Logan chuckled. He stayed deep inside her whispering in her ear how beautiful she was. Zoe started to drift off to sleep, Logan bit her neck making her shriek.

"Wake up baby. You can't fall asleep on me now. We got a lot of time to make up for."

2CHaNces
2CHaNces
202 Followers
12