All Comments on 'Logan n Zoe'

by 2CHaNces

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Born2ReignBorn2Reignabout 15 years ago
2 thumbs up!

Great Start. you should definitely keep it going! You should also consider finishing your first story "Greece" I liked that one too plus I'm interested in where u were thinking of taking that story...this one too! I love it! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
MORE,MORE,MORE,MORE!

MOREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! AWESOME STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hot, Hot, Sizzlin' Hot

Damnnn so hot, loved the build up the whole uncertainty of whether they would get together. Well crafted, keep up the good work!

IndianChocolateIndianChocolateabout 15 years ago
HOT!!

This was great...You should def keep this one going.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
umm

you know you have to continue this right, and while your at it, mail Logan's twin to me post haste!

FatalCharmFatalCharmabout 15 years ago
I'm on fire!

That was a hot story. I hope you continue with this series. Great beginning!

mekakymekakyabout 15 years ago
Hot

Hot, hope there is more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Hurry & Update

Really liking this one...........

cinnamon_kisses12cinnamon_kisses12about 15 years ago
wow

That was a very good story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great story

Thanks for a great read.

keikei2keikei2almost 15 years ago
WOW

yeah you need to continue this one also

daring_sussurationsdaring_sussurationsover 14 years ago
It was good but. . .

It's losing it, not loosing it. I don't know why it bothers me so much but it does. Besides that this was a fucking sexy story though :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
TB!

LOVE THE STORY! i like how you threw in Zoe's True Blood obsession. True Blood addicts such as myself totally understand. TEAM ERIC! Cant wait for season 3 and to see where you take this story.

honeybreehoneybreeabout 14 years ago
great story

this was hot and GOOD! Keep up the writing

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
loved it

Loved the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good but....

You seem to skip from using Jason to Danny in a span of a paragraph.

And since you don't break up the change of scenes.... from what's happening with Zoe, to what's happening with Logan, it gets pretty confusing.

Just a simple '****' or denotation between the change of perspective would make things easier on your readers.

MsJess0125MsJess0125over 13 years ago
what?

I don't know what story "anon" is reading. Who the hell is Danny? LOL. We got Zoe, Logan and random dude Jason here, that's all. It's late tho, maybe Anon is sleepy,

Anywayz, ur story is hot and you should keep writing, well done.

got2luvmelgot2luvmelalmost 13 years ago
I like this

I don't agree with the anon, you don't need to break up the changes in POVs with ***** or whatever; this fiction was perfectly understandable, at least to a frequent bookworm such as myself. I prefer when writers don't use the style where they have to have those every other paragraph; it can get quite annoying in some people's fictions.

And I did get the differences between Danny and Jason; Danny is Logan's friend and Jason was her "date," it was just that you mixed them up by saying Danny had gone on the date when obviously you had meant Jason. It's not that big of a deal, a simple name change will suffice.

Now to the story, I love the plot. Best friends loving one another and finally getting together is one of the sweetest, romantic things to me. The sex is a bonus, and theirs was hot. I hope you do continue this because I'm certainly interested in seeing their journey. Thanks for writing and sharing :)

GuyJDGuyJDalmost 13 years ago
Very good story

I can't see how no one else noticed the name error, as anonymous mentioned. However, I truly liked this story and, despite the error, gave it a high vote. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

This was so good and hot I luved it:)

quietman200quietman200over 10 years ago
Very good

I just found this story, and I loved it. Yeah, there was the name mix-up and a few places where you used to wrong word ("loosing" instead of "losing", "trust" instead of "thrust", etc.), but other than that I thought it was both well-written and really hot. I'm a hopeless romantic, so the while build-up and then seeing them finally get together was perfect. I'm torn between wanting to read more of their story and hoiping you left it there, which would stand just fine on its own. I'll have to look it up and find out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
great!!!

Soo freaking hot!

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 9 years ago

Seemed a bit rushed to me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Best story ever!!

That was so cute!! Please continue the story. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous