Lola Goes Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Oh shit,” Darby groaned. Lola looked up at him while she sucked on the tip of Darby’s dick. Darby’s eyes were lust glazed. His breathing was rapid now. Even though Lola had never sucked a dick before, she took to it instinctively. While sucking it, she was stroking it. Then she took it out of her mouth and licked it all over. She licked down his dick to his balls. Darby’s balls were clean-shaven! Then, she looked and his whole pubic area was clean-shaven. For some reason, that made her hotter.

Darby knew that a lot of women got hotter when they sucked a dick so he wasn’t about to make her stop even though he wondered how his dick was going to fit into that very small pussy. He decided to enjoy the moment and worry about that when it was time.

Lola was licking Darby’s dick and his balls. She pushed his dick up and licked the underside of it. She was rolling his balls gently in her hands and started licking them. Darby’s breath was getting ragged now. Lola went back and started sucking his dick again. Darby’s precum was flooding Lola’s mouth. She was stroking his black dick and sucking it for all she was worth. She was so aroused that she was ignoring the storm raging outside.

Suddenly, Darby hissed, “Lola, I’m going to cum. I don’t know if you want me to cum in your mouth but I’m going to cum.” Lola kept on sucking and stroking Darby’s dick. Suddenly, Darby’s hips started pushing his dick into Lola’s mouth. She could feel his dick flexing and suddenly, cum started erupting from his dick. Lola tried to taste his cum. Her first chance to taste it though was blasted down her throat by another blast of his cum. It was hot in her throat. She wouldn’t stop sucking it though. As his cum started subsiding, she had a chance to taste it. It was salty, saltier than his precum.

Darby was cumming. His cum splashed into her throat. He was hoping that she wouldn’t pull off. It felt good knowing that his cum was her first. His dick kept spurting cum down her throat. He could see her cheeks billowing as she tried to swallow and suck at the same time. Finally, Darby could feel his cum subsiding and Lola seemed to be tasting it. She looked at Darby, her lips still around his dick.

Finally, she released his dick and slid up to Darby’s face. He put his arms around her and she held him tightly. She could feel his dick between their bodies. While she had been sucking his dick, her pussy had been secreting fluids like crazy. Darby put one hand between her thighs. He could feel her wet, sticky juices.

Lola kissed Darby, enjoying his arms around her. They kissed for a few minutes. Finally, Lola said, “Now please, Darby, please fuck me.”

“Lola, you are a very small woman. I don’t know if we can do this,” Darby said. “It might work but you should be on top to control the rate we fuck at.”

“Okay,” Lola said.

Darby rolled onto his back. Lola climbed up over Darby’s long, thick, black cock. “Oh, daddy this is for you, you racist bastard,” thought Lola. She reached between them and took Darby’s dick. She held it while she lowered her pussy to his dick. After the head of his dick slid into her pussy, she released his dick. Just the head of his dick felt like a log. A very pleasing sensation spread all over Lola’s pussy now. Even though Darby’s dick was huge, it felt so good.

Lola slowly lowered her body down Darby’s dick. Darby was glad he had cum earlier. This was by far the tightest pussy he had ever fucked. He resisted the urge to grab her hips and force her down onto his hard rod. Instead, he started playing with her thick nipples. That made her hotter.

Lola felt a barrier inside of her pussy. She knew this was her hymen. She had heard that it might hurt when it broke but she wanted all of this magnificent dick in her. She raised up a bit and lowered herself hard down on Darby’s dick. She felt a slight prick of pain and then, her pussy seemed to gush more fluid around Darby’s dick. Lola kept lowering herself until all of Darby’s dick was buried in her. She looked down and saw that she was sitting on his pubic area.

Darby looked and saw that she had pierced her own hymen. Her pussy had engulfed his dick. His dark skin highlighted her pale skin. He thrust up slightly into her pussy. That movement drew a sharp intake of breath from Lola. He made another slight thrust into Lola’s pussy. Then, she started rocking slightly on his dick meeting his slight thrusts. Her pussy was stuffed with Darby’s dick. He flexed it and that made Lola moan. She leaned over far enough for him to hold her. He kept up his slight thrusts. Each thrust would rub Lola’s clit. Each rub would elicit more moans from her. She raised up slightly and kissed Darby. A deep, soulful kiss. She thrust her tongue as far as it would go into Darby’s mouth.

Darby was sucking on Lola’s tongue. Then he forced her tongue back into her mouth and stuck his tongue down her throat. Lola sucked his tongue into her mouth. She put her arms around Darby’s neck and held on tightly while kissing him.

Suddenly, without any warning, Lola’s pussy spasmed. It seemed to erupt around Darby’s dick. She raised up and started sawing her clit against Darby’s dick. Harder and harder she fucked Darby’s dick. Lola’s cum was so intense, she couldn’t move for a few seconds. She couldn’t make any sounds, just holding her breath.

Then the release of her cum made her scream. She started bouncing up and down on Darby’s dick. She grabbed Darby’s hands and twined her fingers in his. Darby was holding Lola’s hands so she could steady herself through her cum.

Finally, Lola was able to catch her breath. She looked down at Darby lying under her holding her hands. “Wow,” was all she could say. “Wow.” She leaned over on Darby, kissing him again. Darby was still slowly thrusting his dick into her pussy.

“We aren’t through, are we Darby?” asked Lola.

“Nope.” “Women usually get a whole bunch of cums to a man’s one or two.”

“Really?”

“Yes, really.”

“Darby, would you get on top of me please?”

They managed to roll over without uncoupling. Lola lay on her back with her legs around Darby’s hips. Darby’s dick was soaking in Lola’s wet hot pussy. He raised himself on his arms and started fucking Lola. Darby lowered his head and sucked one of Lola’s nipples. That sent Lola into another cum. Not as intense as the first but a good one anyway.

Darby raised up again and started fucking his long thick dick in and out of Lola’s pussy. Lola’s pussy started catching on fire again. Darby was grunting now. Sweat shone on his forehead as he fucked Lola.

Lola started begging, “Make me cum Darby. Make me cum.” Then she said, “Cum inside of me Darby.” “Make your big black dick cum inside of me.” “I’m going to cum Darby. Cum with me.” “Cum baby, cum.” “Oh Darby, that dick of yours is so sweet.” “Oh Darby, fuck me with your dick.” “Fuck me Darby, fuck me!”

At that, Darby’s dick started cumming. His dick was flexing as it shot its load of hot cum inside of Lola’s pussy. When Lola felt the first splash of cum, her pussy started clenching. She could feel her pussy trying to draw Darby’s dick deeper and deeper into her. The feeling was so intense, all she could do was groan.

Darby’s dick was still flexing in Lola’s pussy. His dick was still shooting cum. It felt as though it wouldn’t stop. Jet after jet of cum exploded in Lola’s hot young pussy. Darby was keening now, as though he were in pain. “Oohhh Lola.” He kept crooning. “Oohh Lola.” Darby’s hot cum kept splashing against Lola’s cervix.

Every bolt of Darby’s cum against Lola’s cervix sent her into a fresh cum. Lola’s little pussy was being ravaged and she loved it. Her pussy was still sending juice all over. Darby’s dick was coated. The covers on the sofa were soaked with Lola’s secretions.

Darby wanted to collapse but he didn’t think Lola’s spare body would hold him if all of him fell on her. He withdrew his cum covered dick and rolled off of Lola. He gathered her into his arms and kissed her tenderly. Tears were rolling from Lola’s eyes. She hugged Darby very tightly. Her body shook slightly from the tingling in her pussy.

She rolled over on top of Darby and lay on him. She looked into his eyes, a smile playing on her lips. “Darby, thank you. It was even better than I thought it would be.”

Just then, thunder rumbled off in the distance. They could see sunlight through the windows. They both laughed. The storm had rolled on while they were making love.

This story is going to continue.

12