Lola Wants Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"For what?" She said this but she was already sitting up reaching behind her back to remove it.

"I just want to look at you."

She unhooked the bra but didn't remove it completely teasing him. His gray eyes clouded over with lust and his voice sounded dark. "All the way and take off your panties but it do it slow." Maybe it was the way he was looking at her or maybe it was the authoritative tone of his command but she did it. Her panties were starting to feel damp against her skin anyway. "Open your legs and let me see. You're already so wet for me and I haven't even touched you yet. Damn, Lola you've got me so hard. Do you like me looking at you?" She didn't answer instead she just shook her head.

"Don't shake your head. Say it."

She could feel her face blush, "Yeah".

"Lick your finger and touch yourself. " Licking her finger like he said she reached down and spread her lips sliding up and down her slit. Whether it was because she was pumping her fingers in and out of her wet hole faster or the look on Gauge's face Lola felt the beginnings of an orgasm. She never thought she would enjoy stroking herself in front of an audience. "Are your nipples sore from yesterday too?"

"No." She was leaning back against his pillows to get more comfortable. "Why do you want me to touch them?" It was hard to form a coherent sentence.

"Yeah, pinch them for me." He was climbing in the bed as he said this. She automatically opened her legs wider the closer he got. He reached out caressing the skin on the inside of her thigh. "Do you think I can touch you now? Or are you too sore."

"Please." She just closed her eyes to focus on the feel of his hands on her skin.

"Please what? I think your begging is becoming a habit. You know I want to hear you say it."

"Come on Gauge I need you to touch me." There was a hint of desperation in her voice.

"Touch you where?"

Breathlessly and embarrassed she whispered, "I want you to play with my clit." She was surprised she could get the words out. She watched as Gauge dragged one hand slowly up her thigh. Her eyes were glued on his hand the anticipation almost painful. Slowly he extended two fingers, skimming over her clit and into her wet folds. When he brought the fingers back up and pinched her swollen nub between them and his thumb she felt he orgasm rushing toward her. "Don't stop I'm gonna cum."

He stopped. His hand was gone and he spoke right in her ear. "Not yet."

"Why?" She whined she was border line in tears.

"Just hold it" he said in a pacifying voice, then gradually moved his hand back to her wet center. He gently took her clit between his fingers again, slowly increasing pressure until he was holding it tightly. "Still not yet," he pressed.

Lola's legs were starting to shake the need for release was more than overwhelming. When he began to roll her clit between his fingers she knew she was done. A pained cry escaped her throat and she clamped her eyes shut. "Fuck, fuck, fuck, please already."

"Open your eyes. Almost."

He let her clit go long enough for the immediate urge to pass. "I love the way you look right now." She looked down and watched two fingers disappear inside her. "Are you trying to kill me?" Stroking his fingers deep inside her he used his other hand to roll her clit between his fingers. "Gauge I can't...I can't," she gasped.

"Lola you're doing so good you're so amazing. I promise you're going to come so hard. You trust me?" "Play with your nipples again," he said in a raspy voice.

Seizing both her breath she arched violently she was going to cum whether he was ready for it or not. He shifted closer slipping his fingers in deeper. Suddenly there was a massive pressure. She wanted him to stop but couldn't remember how. "Whenever you're ready," he whispered.

Lights exploded behind her eyes. "Fuck!" She screamed, he was sure someone must've heard her. Her whole body felt like it was vibrating. Her breathing was heavy she didn't think she'd ever be able to come down. She could still feel his fingers moving slowly against her clit. "Wait. Stop. No more. I can't."

"You ok?" He chuckled watching her body relax. She couldn't answer yet. "You know you have a potty mouth."

"I've heard. You're a little bossy." Climbing up further into the bed gauge gathered Lola in his arms hugging and kissing her.

"Didn't seem like you had a problem with it."

"I'm not complaining." They just held each other for a little while. Once Lola was able to compose herself she rolled over and straddled Gauge's thighs mimicking his earlier actions. Grabbing the elastic of his boxer briefs she began pulling them down. "Pick up your butt, "sliding down to the end of the bed taking his underwear off completely. She would never say this out loud but if a cock could be handsome then his would have to be among the top ten. "Open your legs." She climbed back on the bed and kneeled between his legs.

She reached out wrapping her hand around him and sliding it down to the base. She licked him from her hand up the entire length of him and then took just the head into her mouth, sucking gently as she circled the tip with her tongue.

"Fuck," Grant moaned as he grabbed a fistful of hair.

She pulled her head back and released suction with a gentle pop as she squeezed him steadily with her hand. "Tell me if I do something wrong ok." Again she ran her tongue around the tip before sucking him back into her mouth.

"Shit, Lola."

Gauge's hips came up pressing himself further into her mouth and she opened wider to accommodate him, sucking harder and swirling her tongue around. She pulled back until just the head was in her mouth and then quickly plunged back down, taking him as far back into her throat as she could. The feeling getting to him he groaned loudly, grabbing her head and pressing her down holding her there causing the tip of him to slip further into her throat. She tried to swallow but he caught her off guard causing her to gag slightly. Gauge instantly let her go.

"Goddamn. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I didn't mean it," he barely murmured clutching the blanket to keep from grabbing her again.

"Shh it's ok," she whispered.

To prove it she once more slid her mouth down his length, pressing herself down this time and taking him even further than before. Her throat muscles contracted and her eyes watered against him, but now she was prepared and able to suppress her gag reflex and slide him in far enough that her lips brushed the fingers of her hand. She squeezed as she slowly sucked and pulled back to the tip before swallowing him over and over again. He gathered her in a faux ponytail so he could get a better view of her face. Gauge was speaking in gibberish, she could already tell he was getting close when he reached up and gently pulled her head back.

"Stop, in my mouth."

"Oh, God." He arched back against the pillow, released her hair. She closed her mouth over his head as he exploded, shooting hot liquid down her throat. She swallowed the first splash that hit the back of her throat. Lola continued to stroke as he shot another rope, again she swallowed. She watched him until his climax completely faded.

"Jesus," he muttered. "Are you trying to kill me?" She climbed back in the bed and cuddled next him. They both wiggled to get comfortable under the covers. "Where'd you learn to do that? Never mind I don't want to know the answer."

"Cosmo. You're my first." There was no way she was telling the truth. She did that entirely too well for it to be her first time.

"Seriously? No ex-boyfriend?"

"Hand job was as far as he got but do you really want to talk about what I did for my ex?"

"No. I just want to say you're a natural."

"I don't know if that's something I can put on my resume but thanks I guess." She could feel her eyes getting heavy. She wrapped her arm across his chest and slid one leg over his and could feel herself falling asleep. Gauge was more that relaxed himself and just let sleep take him too.

********

"Gauge, I'm home. Where are you? I see your car I know you're here. Gauge," she called one more time before opening his door.

12