Loneliness Ch. 2

Story Info
A former dominatrix gets hers.
3.2k words
4.49
38.5k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 12/18/2001
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers

Vanessa was filled with fear the next day. She had dressed in the least provocative way she could, pants and a plain shirt. She was dreading what he would say. He had not been too forthcoming with his plans either, simply saying he would stop by and they would go out maybe.

Will announced himself by pounding on the door. He looked her over once inside. "Are you joking?"

"I wasn’t sure how you wanted me to dress." She regretted her insolence now.

"How could this possibly be the way to please your Master?"

She held back tears. "Please forgive me, Master."

"Let me make this clear: when I come for you, you will always dress your best or suffer the consequences."

"Yes Master."

"I will allow this this once as I do not wish my plans upset, count yourself lucky." He had no idea how relieved she felt. "Your dress is not crucial to my plans. We are having an evening in, I just want to pick up dinner and a video. Come."

He was silent in the car as they drove to town. He asked if there was someplace she wanted to try for dinner, but she deferred. He said they would pick up some Chinese on they way back. She kept quiet at the video store, but he insisted on finding something she might enjoy, so she picked an erotic thriller. He kept his words to a minimum, and that gave her a sense of foreboding. Her bottom still hurt from last night, she did not want a repeat performance. Not that the wishes of a slave mattered. It stung her to admit that. He had firm dominance of her will and she was terrified. Her imagination ran wild with all the tortures he could inflict on her as they zipped back to campus. No matter how upsetting the idea of submitting was to her, she knew she would never resist his passions. He was a man in the most primal sense, raw masculinity that demand her submission.

She was still thinking these thoughts as she curled up next to Will after dinner. Again he slipped out of his dominate role to become the man she had always known. She was thankfully, it gave her a chance to catch her breath. He slung an arm around her waist, and she put her head on his shoulder. He started gently stroking her leg almost the moment the movie started. He slipped up and cupped her after a while. Tweaking her pouting nipple even through her shirt and bra. She was barely able to follow the movie. "Why don’t you strip down for me?" Vanessa recognized an order when she heard one. She stood and quietly stripped. He patted the seat next to him. She did uncomfortably. He resumed his exploration of her body. She was embarrassed how quickly his skilled manipulations got her juices running, she had no resistance to him. He slid a finger into her snatch and she yelped. He chuckled and wormed it around in her wetness. "You body belies you slave." He brought his finger for a taste. "You have a rather pleasant taste. I can detect the submission in your juice." He brought his hand back down, and then held his finger out to her. "Would you like to try?" He waited. "No? No loss to me." He licked his finger again. "Perhaps you prefer the flavor of domination." He hooked his hand behind her head and dragged her down. She knew what she was supposed to do, even as she wished she was nowhere near here. Men should be made to suffer for this privilege. She opened his fly and pulled out his thick meat. Not this man though, he was meant to be served, not teased. He palmed her ass and slipped a few fingers in between her legs, just brushing her outer lips. She squirmed, partially in embarrassment and started to lick his cock. Slowly she swallowed more of him. He started to pump just the tip of his finger in her. She pushed back to try to get more of him in. He smacked her ass sharply. "Focus on your task." She redoubled her efforts on his cock, blocking out the rest of her body, he was the Master, his pleasure came before all. Using her tongue to trace the shell of his head, she reached in to massage his balls. He smacked her ass again. She ignored the pain as he tanned her hide several more times. She began to deepthroat him. She felt his cock vibrate in her mouth and knew he was close. He was completely cool about it, his countenance betrayed no change, and he spanked her again. Ignoring the growing warmth on her bottom, she pulled her mouth off him and slowly stroked.

She looked up at him. "May I have your cum Master?"

"Do you think you are worthy of it?"

She was not sure how respond, so she spoke from the heart. "No Master, I am just a little slut, but I want to please a real man."

"Very well, but do not disappoint me."

He gave another hard shot to her ass. She took his rigid cock back into her mouth and sucked away. He came his cock jerking and spewing in her mouth. It tasted horrid, but she happily sucked it down. It killed her to admit it, but she desperately wanted keep him happy. She made sure to slurp out every drop, and clean him thoroughly. She tucked his dick back in and looked up for his approval. "You must learn to not let pain stand in the way of your duties." She was crestfallen. There was so much she had to learn about being a good slave. She knew how to dominate and control, but that did her no good now, save to make her respect Will’s firm control even more.

He turned his attention back to the movie, but continued to absentmindedly stroke her ass. This lessened the pain, but kept her warm and served as a reminder who was in charge.

His cock began to fill out as the movie ended. "You know my dear, in all the excitement of last night, we forgot to test out one of your presents." Her heart stopped. "Could you get me the crop?" She shivered, but went to extract it from the top closest shelf she had banished it to. He accepted it without a sound, started bending it to loosen it up, and tried a few practice wacks in his hand. He put the tip under her chin and drew her eyes up from the floor to his own. "Have you any experience with a crop?"

"I-I’ve used one before, but not one myself."

He gently traced down her neck, and ran the crop around the edge of one of her heavy tits. She was helpless as her nipples hardened. He did not miss them and used the crop to tease them more. He gently stroked down, over her churning belly. He tapped her legs and she wordlessly spread them. She wondered at his control as he easily coaxed her swollen lips to open her treasures. She gasped as the tip scrapped her clit. He laughed, "Like that?" He flicked it back over her clit a few times. Standing there as her clit engorged, she thought she was going to lose her mind. He looked so serious as he played her body that despite her fear she wanted Will to fuck her deep and hard. Such a man deserved her body as tribute. She kissed him hard. He kissed her back, she was relieved he was not angry. He split her lips with the length of the crop, and lifted, forcing her to her toes. She grabbed his shoulders.

"What would you like Master?"

"Where are your cuffs?"

"In my closest."

"Where you trying to hide them?"

"I’m just a little scared of them."

"From now on you will keep your toys in your nightstand."

"Yes Master."

"Get your cuffs."

She was feeling ill and she tiptoed back off the crop and went to the closest. Her back to him, she jumped when he started stroking her ass. She handed him the cuffs, but he shook his head. "I want you to cuff yourself to the bed." She nodded and went to do his bidding. "On your back."

She took a deep breath and locked her wrists into to place. Defenseless, she looked up to his somber face hovering above her. He stroked her body a little more, and popped the crop into her mouth. She sucked on it and her nipples began to harden, and she started twisting a little on the bed.

"I have another gift for you." He pulled out a small white jewelry box, tied with a read bow. He put it on her tummy. The edge of the ribbon tickled. "Would you like me to open it for you?" She nodded. He rested the crop on her thighs and untied the bow. He lifted the lid off and pulled out a ball gag. What he took out next made her blood run cold. It took a moment for her to recognize what the two little pieces of steel: nipple clamps. She looked at his face, he smiled and tears started to run down her face. Then he pulled out his cock and started to stroke it slowly up and down. She was awed by his manhood and despite her fear started to get hot. She opened and closed her legs to try to relieve the heat. When the did not work she squeezed her legs tightly and rubbed them together. He chuckled, "Would you like this?" waving his thick cock towards her. She blushed and looked away, she had never been so turned on. Before she had always laughed at men for their lack of control, now she would do anything to get him to sate her passions. "Don’t be shy, look at me." When she turned back he cock was inches from her face. She gave a little cry as he brushed near her snatch with the crop. Involuntarily she raised her hips. He rested his manhood on her face. She felt a chill run down her spine at the power and strength of his gaze. "What are you thinking slave?"

"You’re amazing."

"Thank you. What makes you say that?"

"You are so powerful, I can’t say no to you. I’ve always been in charge before."

He gave a roll of belly laughter. "And to think you thought you could dominate me!" She barely remembered it, it seemed so long ago. "So what do you want now?"

"The seed of such a man." She was humiliated to admit the truth.

He leaned in to kiss her. He was a fantastic kisser and she sat up as far as she could to keep it going forever. "Why should I allow you to receive it?"

"I will do whatever you wish, my body is yours Master."

"Very good." He put the crop down on her pussy. He shifted and his balls flopped onto her mouth and she started licking. His searing hands teased her tits, pulling on her nipples. He pulled away shortly and kissed her. He took the crop back. She closed her eyes. "Look at me." She did and he smiled wickedly. "I want you to see a man break a slut." Terror seized her heart.

SNAP!! The first blow on her thigh stung, but not as much as the paddle had. SNAP!! SNAP!! A pair on her other leg. Vanessa bit her trembling lower lip. He knew what he was doing, whipping her thighs and tits at a slow place, to make her feel each blow. They burned, but he was not hitting her hard. Her body was red, but there were no welts. His will made her stare into his eyes the whole time, demonstrating that she would take whatever he gave. She felt herself becoming turned on. She struggled uselessly against her restraints, to try to get some type of relief. She had never been helpless before. She had tied men down, to be sure, but whenever she had wanted to get off all she had to do was sit on the face of a willing slave. SNAP!! She hissed as the crop hit her nipple, drawing her attention back to the present. Not that it mattered, she was so turned on that her nipples already hurt, as though they were trying to jump off her tits. He moved above without comment or reaction, a surgeon practicing his craft. She was but a novice next to him, and was in the position she deserved to be. She was sweaty and exhausted, but her cunt throbbed with need. "Lift your hips, offer me your pussy." Without thinking she did. He raised the crop. She realized with horror what he meant to do. She had never done this to a man was the last thought she had as Will’s shot descended. SNAP!! The tip bit right into her clit and she howled. But the pain passed and she sawed her legs back and forth desperate to get off. "Put your cunt back up bitch." She was scared, but did, hunger for any contact overwhelming her fear. SNAP!! He missed her clit this time, but landed square on her snatch, sending her over the edge. She trashed in orgasm, and finally collapsed, totally spent. His lips on hers finally drew her back several minutes later. She went to hug him, but was still cuffed. The crop, and his boxers had disappeared. He dragged his massive cock along her leg and Vanessa parted. He kissed her as she joyously felt his tool plunge in. Used what leverage she had wrapped her legs around him, relishing the sense of being completely filled. His monster sawed slowly in and out of her. She looked up into his eyes, and came at the look of power.

"Fuck me Master, oh fuck me." She kissed as deeply as she could from her position and started to kiss down his neck and chest. Normally she would nibble, but not as a slave. He was not so restrained and with a lightning quick move bit one of her nipples. No one had ever done that before and she cried out as he did the same to her other tit. It hurt, but she was too turned on to care. She ground her pussy against his tool and felt his cock spasm inside her, emptying its massive load, which sent her over the edge again. He kept pumping until he was empty, she reveled in her reward: the slave’s reward of a Master’s cum. She whimpered piteously when he withdrew.

"What is it slave?"

"May I please have the rest?" He smiled at her request and she was glad to have made him happy. She not been looking too, she wanted as much of his seed as she could get. He smacked her face with this slimly member, she licked a splatter that landed on her lips. He held himself just above her face, she daringly snaked her tongue out to taste the tip. He laughed and slid his cock in. She swallowed head and he pumped at a quiet pace, he spurted a little more in her mouth and she opened up to show it to him before she choked it down. It tasted horrific, but she wanted it anyway. He played with her helpless body for a while, stroking and pinching here and there. When he finally took the cuffs of she gave him a big hug and kiss. "Thank you Master." Suddenly worried it was not appropriate, she sank to her knees before him.

"I’m surprised you were always the dominate partner, you are such a nature slave."

She did not want to hear that, but still said, "thank you, Master."

"No my dear, thank you." He patted her head to her delight. "You are coming to like being a slave I think."

"Please do not be mad Master, but I prefer being in charge. I would rather be with you though."

"Just as well." He surveyed her nude form. Despite herself she felt embarrassed. She was not used to being looked at that way. She felt herself flush, and was glad it would not show since she was Asian. He stretched, "I could use a good massage." He flopped down on her bed and she went to work.

He was quiet for an hour while she worked on his body. Once he was eased out he sat up and kissed her. "I’m glad you invited me over the other night." He pulled her into his lap. She felt his cock was firming again. He rolled her over onto her back and guided her hand to his dick. She stroked while they kissed again. Then he got up on the bed, kneeling his heavy tool swung low. Vanessa propped herself and began to suck. He gentled pumped until he was slick with her spit. "Lie down. Now squeeze your tits together." Confused, she did as ordered. He wormed her cock between her able bosom and pumped again. "Lick my head when it comes up." She did, this was the first time she had ever been titfucked. She had heard about it, but it is not something slaves do to their Mistress. Will certainly seemed to be enjoying it. He was getting into it, and she worked to suck his head every chance he got. He came without warning, his cum splashing her tits and face. He pulled her head up to get more of it, and she opened wide to catch it all. One he was done he popped into her mouth to be cleaned. She hungrily sucked him. When he was done he retrieved her camera, "look up and smile." She did so hesitatingly, knowing what slutty picture she would make, her face and tits shiny with his jizz. He snapped the picture and laughed. "Now that is a momento." He started to dress. He picked up the picture before he left. "This is a beauty, but I think I like the other one more. How about you?"

She did not recognize the cum covered slave who looked back at her. "I-I don’t know."

"Well, we will have many more to take. Make sure you always have film." He left.

Her tears started as soon as he left. What the hell had happened to her!? She was not his slave!! Why was she letting him do this to her?! She was terrified that she did not have the power to resist him. She was a diva, not a slut who begged for a man’s cum. She dried her eyes and cleaned herself up with a towel. She took a shower, pampering herself the way a mistress should. She gently fingered herself, remembering past slaves and imagining herself dominating Will. She came, but not nearly as hard as she did when he took her. Her body was betraying her. Drained she slipped on her silk pajamas, which were comfortable, but not revealing, made for a top. She changed her sheets to get his smell out of her bed, and went to bed, she could think of a solution to her problem tomorrow.

Croctden
Croctden
80 Followers