Lonely Hearts

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She nods and Eric hurries to his bedroom to get Katya some spare clothes. Katya stands with her arms folded, shivering to warm up. Eric quickly returns holding a sweater and sweatpants and hands them to Katya.

As he shows her the pathway to his bathroom, "My bathroom is down the hall. Go ahead and get changed and I'll make some food."

"Eric?"

"Yes?" he replied.

She smiles "You are very kind."

"Thank you." he replies.

Katya goes to the bathroom to change. Eric goes to the kitchen to make soup and sandwiches, and boil some water so he can make some tea. Several minutes later, Eric exits the kitchen holding a tray of a grilled ham and cheese sandwich and soup that he made for Katya and himself. Katya exits the bathroom, wearing nothing but black panties and a black bra. Eric returns to the kitchen to fix some tea; he notices Katya standing by the kitchen half-naked and an attractive body. He also notices on her navel a diamond piercing.

Concerned, he approaches "Rina, are you okay? Did the clothes fit you?"

Katya doesn't respond. Her heart beats rapidly, as she wants to jump on Eric and fuck him on the spot. The two stand a feet away from each other, as Eric suddenly recalls the diamond piercing on her navel.

"You have a diamond piercing. You're..."

Before he could finish his sentence, Katya moves to Eric and kisses him. The kiss is led with an embrace of passion. As the kissing stops, Eric finishes his sentence with her name "Katya."

Katya, suddenly seductively replies, "Enrique"

Eric picks her up, as Katya wraps her arms and legs around Eric. The key kiss wildly; expressing their anticipation for each other. He carries her to the sofa and sets her down, and he unbuttons his shirt while Katya is unbuckling his belt and unzipping his pants. The two talk while all this happening.

"Why did you tell me your name is Rina?" he asked as he tosses his shirt to the floor

She answered as she pulls down his pants and boxers, "My real name is Katherina"

"So you were living next door, all this time?" As he kick off his shoes and pulls down his pants.

Katya, sitting up to unhook her bra replies "Yes, I didn't know until you told me."

He kneels in front of her and pulls down her panties, "Why did you tell me that you live across town?"

She commanded, "Please stop asking me questions, and fuck me right now."

Eric positions himself between Katya's legs and places his cock at her fold. Katya, out of excitement, caresses his cock as it enters her pussy. That very first time, sends a sensational shockwave in their mind. Eric lays on Katya and grinds in her. His cock sinks in her; balls deep. Katya moans passionately, as she wraps her arms around his back and suck on his neck. Eric grabs onto her hair and slams in her. Her moans grow loud, as he fucks her harder and faster. They suddenly switch positions as Katya goes on her fours and wait for Eric to fuck her from behind. As Eric slides his cock inside her fold, he gives her the deepest strokes that will rattle her senses. His momentum picks up, and he grabs Katya by her waist-sides as he slams in her deep. Katya grips on the arm-rest of the sofa; moaning to the hard fucking she's receiving.

In ecstasy, "Don't stop, keep going!"

Eric pounds in her like meat tenderizer to steak. He reaches for her breast and squeezes them hard, until his dick accidently slides out of her pussy.

"Shit!" he commented.

"Sit down. I want to be on top of you."

They switched positions from doggy-style to a cowgirl position. Katya straddles on top of Eric's lap; taking his entire cock in her pussy, and grinds him slowly. The sensation of Katya's grinding is sending a near cumming experience to Eric's cock. He doesn't feel ready to cum. So he asks Katya to take it really slow until his build-up slows down. So he sucks on Katya's tits; making circle licks around her nipples. Katya wraps her arms around his head, kissing him. She doesn't want to go slow anymore, so she grinds on him hard while she pins him down to couch. Suddenly she's ready to orgasm, but she wants to feel his cum so she can cum.

She leans to Eric and whispers in his ear, "Cum in me"

Eric grabs hold of Katya's body and shoves his cock hard and deep until he let's out his first shot of cum inside of Katya. Her orgasm intensifies as she feels his cock pulsating; squeezing jets of cum inside her pussy. Her orgasm was so intensified, that she grips on Eric's chest with her nails. Eric squeezes on her nipples until she lets go and collapses to his chest.

The two try to catch wind, and there is silence for a couple of minutes. Finally, Katya answers his question as to why she lied to him.

"I didn't want to spoil it."

Perplexed he asks, "Huh?"

"Why I told you that I live across town, I wanted the anticipation to wait until Valentine's Day"

"Did you lose your keys on purpose, or did you actually lose them?" he asks.

She responded, "I think I left it at my job, I'll call later, right now I'm hungry and you are so sweet to make me dinner."

He replies, "I hope you like tomato soup and a sandwich"

"Thanks" she continues "Perhaps on Valentine's Day I will serve you dinner; naked."

Eric smiles "I'd like that."

They embrace with a slow; passionate kiss.

12