All Comments on 'Long Distance Love Ch. 02'

by jp_2012

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 11 years ago
A really hot story

I hope that mom will let him fuck her soon.

Now that Jake has tasted his mom's pussy, and perhaps gained some confidence, he can tease her and make her be the one to ask him to fuck her.

Well done, the storyline is really erotic.

Thanks for the read.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 11 years ago

I sure hope you have the next chapter ready to be posted lol. HOT HOT HOT cant wait / ty for the read/ bill

jp_2012jp_2012almost 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks...

...for the feedback peeps! I have a few ideas I want to explore so the 3rd part will definitely ramp things up a little more.

Reading back over this, I perhaps rushed the comprehension a little so will definitely make a note to proof read better next time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Might as well throw a hotdog down a dark hallway... Get the same effect

I dont really get why everyone likes this story, its pretty boring... Mom stumbles onto cyber sex history and likes what she sees so she educates her son in sex. There is no seduction at all to this story.

And I hate stories that use the word mum! It makes me think of an old grandma!

sabra16023sabra16023almost 11 years ago
Need more

Hope you have more chapters ready to go soon. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
"Mum" really IS the word!

Some of you people, out there in Reader-ville, really need to learn how to read a story with the BIG head, and not merely the "little" one!

While the author's "Biography" page is virtually blank, as far as detail is concerned, one can get at least SOME idea about him/her simply by reading the story more carefully.

For example, the author tells us that:

1. Jake was attending 'uni', not 'college'

2. He was 'out with the lads', not 'out with his buds'

3. He was playing a type of 'football' in which the game was won with

one 'goal' - not 'touchdown' - scored in the last minute.

Combined, these clues tell us that the author comes from some part of the British Commonwealth, where these terms and phrases are commonly used - and where 'football' is what Americans (and a very few others) refer to as 'soccer' - and where 'Mum' is the common pronunciation of "Mom".

If it helps to dispel the 'grandma' illusion, picture the new Prince George Alexander Louis Mountbatten-Windsor addressing his mother, the Duchess Catherine (who will be only 41, then, and not looking at all like a dowdy old grandmother! ) as "Mummy" or "Mum".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bravo or Hip Hip !!!

Wow you might be from the UK...how revealing !!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
an okay story, but...

come on. What readers really want to see is young Jake stick his big fat cock up his mother's cunt, fuck her till she nearly faints, and blow his hot young balls up the same cunt he came out of. Is that too much to ask?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
All the talk, but not the action...

She thought more about what happened than what really happen. He didn't even tongue his mum's arse, more or less thrust that 7 inches deep inside her. You need more chapters or a longer story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous