Long Distance Love Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Jake baby I want you to lick my pussy for me, can you?"

"Yes mum anything you want." He continued to stare at his mum's private parts as he moved his face closer. After a second hesitation he lowered his face to his mums steaming cunt and began eating her pussy out. His long tongue darted in and out of her cunt and slid along her slit tasting all the juices oozing from her hot snatch.

"Yes baby, lick mummy's hot pussy, lick it good."

He sucked her long labia driving her wild and gnawed her clit between his lips making her arch her back and dig her hands into his hair pushing his face deeper into her cunt.

"That's right my son suck your mummy's clit and taste her cunt. Does it taste good?"

All she heard was a muffled sound as Jake ate her out. Her pussy throbbed so hard she felt like she wanted to erupt on his face. She grabbed his face and slowly ground her pussy into his tongue and lips and nose. All Jake could do was hold on as he moaned into his mothers steaming pussy. Trish was now a wild animal and there was no stopping her. As she ground her cunt on his face the orgasm built up inside her like a volcano and she knew she was ready. She ground harder and harder grunting loudly her as her son's hands dug into her thighs holding her tight. With a final thrust her body gave way to the most violent orgasm she had ever had and her pussy pulsed as she squirted globs of cunt juice onto her sons face. Her legs trembled violently and her hands squeezed his head harder as she tried to get every last drop of the orgasm out of her.

"FFFUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK JAKE BABY.......FUCK IM CUMMING, YOU ARE MAKING YOUR MOTHER CUM BABY!!!! FUCK OHHHH YEAHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

She stopped moving her pussy against Jake's face but didn't move yet as the orgasms slowly ebbed. Her breathing was heavy and fast and her chest was rising rapidly a trickle of sweat formed between her pert breasts. Her senses were tingling and she had goose bumps. As she saw her state she couldn't help herself and began to laugh a heart warming happy laugh. She was so happy right now with her son that she could only smile. She pulled his face from her pussy and looked her son in the eyes. His face was soaking wet and gooey but she smiled at him and made him feel relaxed. He still had one hand on his hard throbbing cock and she knew he needed more release. However she didn't want to do anymore just yet. She wanted things to progress further but all the pieces to the puzzle were not yet in place.

She lifted herself up and kissed Jake on the cheek before grabbing her towel and wrapping herself up again.

"Jake, did you enjoy yourself honey?" She smiled at him.

"Yes mum, I mean that was amazing, you are truly amazing."

"And so are you baby. I'm glad you enjoyed yourself. I did too." She looked down at his cock and licked her lips. "Baby I think you should go get cleaned up and 'attend' to yourself" she glanced down at his cock and they both smiled.

"Sure mum, I love you mum!"

"I love you too son, now go get that cute body cleaned up."

12