All Comments on 'Long Distance Love Ch. 02'

by KdDiva

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Great Way

To treat her husband, but you will make it come out O.K. I mean he just stuck with her through everything, loves her but he's not her fantasy guy. She has been cheating him their whole marriage, why stop now. Silly, stupid, selfish woman.

KdDivaKdDivaover 15 years agoAuthor
It's a site about erotic stories and porn

Geez, it's just a fantasy... a story... on a website about fantasies and stories. Do you quote bible verses to the people who write about BDSM and incest stories?

Aside from that you've obviously missed the undertones of the story as her character is DYING and I'm sure if you were in her shoes there would be some regrets and shoulda, coulda, woulda's, no?

I realize that by posting my story I've opened myself up to peoples response and reactions, however, I'm surprised by the JUDGEMENT given the fact that this is an erotica/porn website.

I've been happily married for 21 years, you're obviously divorced and very bitter.

KdDivaKdDivaover 15 years agoAuthor
FICTION AND FANTASY

I have received a few emails from some people that have forgotten they are on an ADULT WEBSITE and have decided to condemn me to hell for writing a story.

What part of FICTION do you people not understand? In case you hadn't noticed this is a LITERARY SITE FOR FANTASIES AND STORIES aka PORN. Have you actually read any of the other stories on the site.... mine is MILD BY COMPARISON!! You should save your judgement for the pedophiles writing stories about fucking their daughters on the site or are those fantasies ok with you?

Do you honestly think that every single book or story you read is true? So that means Dorothy really went over the rainbow and met a cowardly lion, a scare crow and a tin man.

I think all you judgemental bible bangers need to refresh yourself with a DICTIONARY so you can understand the full meaning of FICTION, FANTASY and PORN.

I'd like to personally thank them all for being so kind and encouraging my desire to write.

lancewmlancewmover 15 years ago
I think you are doing great

Keep it up! And don't worry about the idiots who have condemned you for writing fiction. They seem to have a sick need to come to this site just so they can condemn other people.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous