All Comments on 'Long Lunch'

by JackJillUT

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpeteover 13 years ago
Fun break from humiliation...,..

....I guess you haven't drank the kool-aid yet. Nice piece of physical love here but of course you must know that the key to a sustained relationship is more often than not the diminishing of the importance of sex, not the vainglorious attempt to keep it fresh. Hell, I can fuck a different woman,(and all hot,my hot, not lit hot,which is not very hot)-every other night and sex still gets boring.(Well, the only time this happened was right after college and as I recall it didn't end from boredom!)-at any rate good luck and may you stay thrilled forever.(The alternative is to realize you are simply an insignificant organic pain collector hurtling towards oblivion)Reality Bites!

Average_WriterAverage_Writerover 13 years ago
I agree with Pete.

This was fun story of a couple keeping their passion alive. I am not sure about your other stories, but this one certainly proves you don't really need anyone else in your sex life to be and stay passionate.

Anyway thanks for this story and as Pete said it makes a nice change from all the swapping/sharing/watching stories. Although if that's your thing? fine whatever floats your boat I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous