All Comments on 'Longing'

by MagicaPractica

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LunaEroticaMysticaLunaEroticaMysticaover 13 years ago
A bookworm's fantasy!

Mmm, this was temptingly sensuous! I had a thought when it comes to vampiric transformations...do you think it's the transformation of character that makes it so appealing? For bookish Evelyn this seems the case, and many others in vampire tales as well. I wonder, do you think this type of transformation could make a normally outgoing, even obnoxious person, sweet and shy? Just pondering. Sorry! :)

~Luna

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Sweet and sexy!

A sweet little romance with a sexy vampire kick!

angelx602angelx602over 13 years ago
Loved it

Love the vampire stories and this was great. Hope there is another part to this.

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 13 years ago
Great vampire story!

That last line is perfection! Great vampire story!

owletowletalmost 12 years ago

"Can we fly?"

"More like... fall and bounce really well."

That made me lol. :D Amyway, I liked your story, especially that you went away from the usual vampire cliche. You know, the tortured, brooding vampire who is angsting all the time and lonesomely wanders the earth searching for his soulmate... thank you for not doing that.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMagicaPractica@MagicaPractica
387 Followers
I'm a passionate, married, BBW looking for an outlet for my writing. I've written quite a few stories of varying degrees of quality over all the categories. I hope you find something you like.