Looking Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The woman he was cheating with is now his second wife. He told me that they have an open marriage. He said it did wonders for his sex life.

I asked him about love since he was married for ten years to his first wife and had a son.

"Look," said Tom. "I'm not this big romantic guy that needs a lot of love, but I do need sex. My second wife and I are both on our second marriage. I have a son from my first marriage who lives with his mother. We both love him. I don't flaunt our open marriage. It something we do on the side."

"Damn, I wish Helen was like that. I fantasize about her being with other men but she pretty much tells me it will never happen," I replied.

"I have an idea,"said Tom. "Mary - that's my wife - and I are going to a Halloween party next month in Atlantic City. Why don't you suggest to your wife a little vacation and get away for a couple of days. Maybe we can do a little swapping," suggested Tom.

"She'd never go to a swingers party, I'm sure of that," I mentioned to Tom.

"John, it's not a swingers party. It's a party thrown by the motel. It's a hundred dollars a couple. I will tell you that we will have some of our swinger friends there. Your wife doesn't need to know about any of them. In fact don't even tell her we're going if you don't want too. I think before the night's over your wife might change her mind."

Damn, it sounded good to me. "Tom, the only thing I ask is that when you're with Helen that you don't force her. If she says 'No!' let it go. She's still my wife."

"No problem, John. There will be a lot of women there for me to have my fun. If your wife says 'No' then no it is. I won't force her. I can tell you right now that Mary won't say no to you. She loves sex," he laughed.

When I got home that evening, I asked Helen if she would like to go away for a weekend. Just the two of us? I told her about Atlantic City and the Halloween party and she was excited. It had been awhile since the two of us went away on a vacation without the kids.

Helen was ecstatic with joy. We were going to spend a nice weekend together. I mentioned the Halloween party to her so we would have a nice costume to take with us. She fixed an outfit for me as a cowboy, hat, vest, jeans and boots. To some people it might not look like much but for a guy who wears a suit and tie everyday, I figured I'd look pretty cool.

Helen was going to dress as a prostitute. Short skirt, long boots, and a blouse that showed her bra and boobs. She said she was going to wear a blond wig in case we came across anyone we knew. She said she'd feel a little embarrassed but thought it would be fun.

Chapter 3 - The Halloween Party

Helen and I had been getting along so well since I suggested the vacation. At times it made me wonder if I was doing the right thing. I was obsessed with opening her eyes to a new and better relationship. I had convinced myself that this is what we both needed. I was like a drug addict looking for that magical high or even the cigarette smoker who would do anything for that cigarette except give it up.

My entire mind was telling me that we needed a new sexual start and we were two people who could handle it. I had tunnel vision when it came to sex and our relationship.

We left for our vacation on Thursday and would be back on Sunday. When we arrived at the hotel and saw all the bright lights of Atlantic City, my Helen smiled and hugged me. For the first two nights - Thursday and Friday - everything was great. We gambled some, Helen loved the slots, and saw a show each evening. We ate out at some nice restaurants. Helen thanked me over and over for the suggestion of coming. We had sex each night and it was good. I kept thinking how much better it was going to be.

We were at our motel dining room having breakfast when I saw Tom and his wife Mary checking in. He glanced around and saw us and headed over to say hello.

"John, so good to see you. I take it this is your lovely wife? Nice to meet you, Helen, isn't it?" replied Tom as he gently shook Helen's hand.

I stood up and greeted him and introduced him to Helen. "Helen, this is Tom, a salesman and friend who deals with our firm. He's the one that suggested a getaway for a couple of days. He told me it was good for him and his wife." "So, Tom, I see you were able to make it to this Halloween party."

"Yeah, I talked with Mary and she said she'd like to get away for a couple of days. She in turn called a couple of her friends and convinced them to come also. If you two would like, you are welcome to join us and our friends at the party. At least everyone won't be strangers," he laughed.

Helen thanked him for the invitation and said it would be nice. Tom was a salesman and could be very convincing. He was already on Helen's good side. Tom's wife walked up and joined us. She was a good looking and sexy woman. She said hi to Helen and introduced herself, then she said hi to me. I already had thoughts of swapping with these two.

I should give a brief description of the two women. Helen was average height, around 5' 6" maybe 140 lbs. I've never been good with guessing weight. My sweet wife was always on a diet. She is a bottled brunette now. She has large breasts around 36's or 38's. I haven't look at her bra tag lately. She does have one fine ass. God, how I loved to get behind her with one hand on each hip and plow away. I guess I'm getting away from the story.

Mary was a dainty little thing. Maybe 5' 1" 110 lbs. Blond and definitely sexy. Tom and I were about the same height and build. We both exercised some so we weren't flabby, but not exactly Adonises either.

Tom smiled when he saw Helen. I figured he was ready for a swap. Our two wives looked so different in nature. I don't know if Tom let Mary in on a possible swap or not, She acted so nice to both me and Helen. We all talked for a few minutes and they went to their room. Helen told me she thought they seemed like nice people.

I mentioned that they lived in New Jersey and Tom came to the office about once a month. I didn't know a lot about him other than he had a good personality and looked physically fit. I sure didn't tell Helen about anything personal. I was thinking to myself that, other than being swingers, I really didn't know a lot about them.

We got dressed for the party and I had on my cowboy outfit. I actually thought I looked pretty good. Helen did look like a hooker in her blonde wig. She put her makeup on thick with ruby red lipstick. She had on long dangling earrings with a matching bracelet. Her blouse was see through but she had on a silk white bra which probably covered more than a bathing suit top, but seeing through it was sexy as hell. It was low cut and showed ample breasts.

She had on a black mini skirt but didn't wear a garter belt. She had on textured pantyhose and did wear panties underneath them. When she bent over and you looked real hard the imagination would soar. She also wore some high heeled boots which made her look really tall. If I didn't know she was dressed up like that, I doubt if I would have recognized her.

I told her she better stay in the hotel because she could be mistaken for a real prostitute. She told me that was the general idea and she had no plans on turning any tricks except for me after the party.

When we went downstairs, the party was in full swing. There must have been over a hundred people there. We sat at a table with three other couples. They were all friends of Tom and Mary's. Another table behind us also had some of their friends. There was a buffet set up with food which would be available for the first three hours. Drinks were also included for the first five hours.

The Halloween party started at seven and the music and dancing would start at nine. So for the first couple of hours we all got to know one another. Basically people talked about their jobs and families. The food was great and we keep doing our share of the drinking. Helen was drinking a little more than usual but a drink would last her at least a half hour.

Some of the costumes were really neat. We had most of the superstars like Batman and Robin. A few others dressed like hookers and a wide range of whatever some of these people could find to wear. Tom was dressed like the Devil in a two piece red outfit. Mary dressed as Little Bo Peep. I couldn't wait to find her sheep. A few guests didn't have on costumes but most did. Anyone without a costume had to at least wear a mask for entry into the party.

As the night went on, Helen drank more and let her guard down and was having a good time. I played with her ass every chance I got. She stopped me at the beginning but after having a few drinks she just went with the flow. She told me she was propositioned three times. Some guests wondered if she really was a hooker. I know it made her feel good to still be wanted. I'm sure every woman likes that.

She danced with every guy in our group and I danced with a lot of the women. I found out later that they weren't all married couples. Some were just dates that enjoyed a good time. As I mentioned earlier, the party wasn't for swingers but most of Tom and Mary's friends were.

Tom had told me that he felt up Helen some and she either didn't notice or she liked it. He figured by the end of the night she would be going to his room. At about eleven o'clock Helen said she was really feeling warm and she and Mary went up to our room for a few minutes. Both women returned with their hosiery off.

Helen told me she was just too hot and she also wanted to put on some flat shoes since she had been wearing her high heeled boots all night. Tom overheard our conversation and sat down and picked up Helen's legs and started rubbing her feet. She had quite a bit to drink and didn't notice how high her legs were being raised by Tom. I knew he could see her panties while rubbing her feet. He could see her trimmed dark mound pushing against her panties.

I was dancing with Mary at the time and she told me to slip my hand under her dress. I did and she not only had taken her tights off but was panty-less. I felt her hot wet pussy as she smiled at me.

Here I was fingering a woman not ten feet from my wife as her husband was rubbing my wife's feet and staring at her crotch. I had a hard on and pressed it against Mary till the song ended.

"Your husband gives such a great foot massage," said Helen to Mary as we returned to the table.

"That's not all he knows how to rub," said a smiling Mary. Both women laughed.

As the party was coming to a close, Tom and a few of his friends bought a few bottles of liquor to take up to their suites. I didn't know it but they all had suites rented in a row on the fourth floor. Mine and Helen's room was on the sixth floor.

Tom suggested all their friends head up to their room for nightcaps. I asked Helen if she wanted to go; she was half drunk and agreed to go. They all were getting up and I told Helen I was going to stop by our room and take off the boots and vest and would meet her there.

Tom put his arm around her and the group started heading up the elevator. Mary stayed behind and said she would come with me and we could go to her room later. As we entered the elevator she kissed me. As soon as we entered the room she was undoing my pants. She told me to get naked while she poured us a drink.

I knew we were going to fuck before going back to her room. Even if Helen backed out I would at least have fucked Mary. We downed our drinks and then laid on the bed and started kissing. I knew I had drank too much, but I sure wasn't going to pass up this fuck. She didn't take off all her outfit. She said it was too much to put back on so she slid off her slips and raised her dress to show me a beautiful shaved pussy.

"I should put on a condom," I said to Mary.

"I'm clean if you are," replied Mary. "It's up to you if you want the real thing."

I remember talking with Tom and I asked him if he had sex with Helen to please wear a condom and he told me he would. Here I was with his wife and she told me bareback was fine. I was too far out of it to worry and tossed the condom to the side.

It was the first time I had ever seen a shaved pussy and I got down between her legs and started sucking on it. God, she tasted great. I lost all sense of time as I climbed between her legs. She grabbed my cock and placed it at the entrance of her pussy.

"Okay, Cowboy, let's see how good you can ride a real woman," said Mary.

I was fucking her as hard as I could. It was great! The last thing I remember is shooting a load of cum deep within her pussy. I heard her moan as she was being filled.

The next thing I remember is it was morning and I was lying on one bed and Helen was asleep on the other. She was out cold and had on her nightgown. What had happened? Did I pass out? Did she have sex? So many questions, no answers yet.

Chapter 4 - Helen Explains What Happened

As we entered the party room it was overflowing with happy people. It reminded me of when I was still in college and we had these wild parties. The difference this time is I was with my husband and some people he knew. I tried to watch my drinking but I felt like I was drinking too much and did my best to slow it down.

I was having a fantastic time with my husband. Every time we danced, he would grab my boobs or ass. I just let him go, because I knew he loved it. Most of the men seemed pretty nice. A few were a bit vulgar, but I was dressed as a hooker and you get those types at almost every party. As the night rolled on I knew I was giving away a few feels. It was easier than fighting and besides, I was half drunk and it was a bit exciting. I didn't let anyone go under my clothes.

All I could think about was later when John would make love to me. I even brought along his Viagra to make sure he would last this time. I talked to Mary a few times. She seemed nice and to be honest I thought she might be Bi. I had been with other women before I married John and she kind of fit into that category.

I told Mary how hot it was and how my feet hurt. She suggested we go to the room and get rid of the undergarments and high heels. I agreed with her and we went up to my room. I took off my pantyhose but not my panties. I watched her stare at me and tell me to give the guys a thrill and get rid of the panties too.

"I can't do that," I tried to explain. "This skirt is way too short and everyone would see my ass." I thought I was pretty brave taking off the pantyhose and wearing a short skirt. I also put on a pair of flats. My feet ached.

I watch Mary remove her slips. She asked me to hold up her dress while she did it. I could see her shaved pussy. I tried not to look but I guess I thought about old times.

"Tom likes it shaved," she said when she saw me looking at her. "It's okay, I don't mind, I really don't," she replied.

I was somewhat lost for words. "We better head back down before the guys are wondering what we're doing," I said to a smiling Mary.

If I wasn't married to John, I don't know what I would have done. My younger days kind of flashed before me. I mentioned earlier that I was promiscuous. My roommates and I were quite wild in college. We did do a lot of experimenting, but with God as my witness, I have never cheated on my husband since we were married. My past was in the past.

Mary and I headed back down to the party. I was quite lightheaded by then and I would say my reaction time was a little slow. When John saw me without my pantyhose he smiled at me. He constantly grabbed my ass when we danced. I didn't care at the time; I was busy having a good time with my husband.

I danced with some of the other men and I know they took a few more liberties but I let it pass. I wasn't going to ruin a good evening over a little touching. Besides, it kind of reminded me of my younger days.

I was feeling very high at that time. Tom suggested we all go up to their suite for a nightcap and most everyone in our group started heading up. John told me to go ahead and that he was going to stop by our room and take off his boots and vest. Tom put his arm around me and we headed into the elevator with a full group of party goers.

Once we were in Tom's room only a few people stayed. The rest said they were going to change their costumes and be back later. Tom handed me a drink and I was hot and nearly drank it all in one swallow. I looked around and there were a couple of couples making out. The odd part was they weren't with their dates or spouses. I looked over at Tom who was smiling.

"Where 's Mary?" I asked.

I was beginning to feel kind of funny, both a little dizzy and an odd sensation in my body. It was a tingling feeling. It started to bother me.

"Where's Mary? " I asked Tom again. "What did you just give me, Tom? You just drugged me, didn't you?" I was getting very nervous now.

"Easy, Helen, come sit on the bed before you fall over. I promise you I'll answer your questions."

Tom guided me to the bed and put his hand on my thigh. I was dazed but I put my hand on top of his.

"Don't, Tom! John will be here any minute. I'm a married woman and you're married to Mary. You shouldn't be touching me," I said.

"Don't worry about John. Mary is in your room and probably fucking John right now. Helen, Mary and I do a little swinging and so do most of our friends that were at the party."

"No, John wouldn't do that. He's my husband. I've been faithful to him," I cried.

Tom pushed me back on the bed. I felt weak and as he slid his hand up and squeezed my mound, I was feeling that tingling. "What did you do to me? Why am I feeling all tingly?

"I gave you a nice drug to help you, Helen. You should be starting to really feel the effects now. You're going to need to be rubbed and fucked. It's the only way to get rid of that feeling. Do you feel the tingling in your pussy? Here, I'll help you," he said as he continued to squeeze my mound through my thin wet panties."

God, this wasn't happening to me. I didn't want to cheat on John but I needed my pussy squeezed to help with the tingling. I watched as another man came over to the bed and unbuttoned my blouse and unsnapped my bra.

"No, you can't do that," I said in a very faint voice.

The man laughed as he bent down and took my nipples in his mouth, going from one to the other. I kept saying no to him but I was holding onto his head. God, what was the matter with me. A stranger was sucking on my breasts and Tom had removed my panties and was now fingering me. I tried again to resist but it was nearly futile. I needed them to keep working on me to help with the tingling.

I thought for a second about John. "Why, John, why? We had each other. Why are we doing this?" I wanted to be angry at John but right then I had to get rid of these sensations. The best way to explain it was that it felt like the start of an orgasm but I wasn't climaxing. I was like out there wanting to climax, but not able too. I figured this is how a nymphomaniac felt.

Tom was out of his devil suit and had his cock at the entrance of my pussy. As the other man was kissing and rubbing my breasts, Tom slowly pushed his cock into me. I didn't want it but I needed it. I had tears in my eyes as I felt Tom slowly fucking me. I didn't want to but I knew I was pushing back on every stroke. All of a sudden I could feel him climax in me. Oh, God, he didn't have on a condom.

"No," I heard myself say. "It still tingles. You can't be done already!" My God, I found myself asking for more. The man on my breasts got off me and pushed his cock into my already wet pussy.

"Yes, that's it, harder please, fuck me harder," I heard myself saying. I was asking a stranger to fuck me.

I looked up and there stood Mary. She was smiling as she took off the remainder of her costume.