Looking Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was really a fun loving person. She told me she would like to move to my town. She wanted to be as far from her old life and Tom's friends as possible. I found out that she was an excellent typist and applied for a job at my office. She asked if I would be a reference for her. She was so excited when she got the job. I told her she could stay with me as long as she needed till she could get on her feet. I told her if she dated that I didn't want any men in my apartment. She told me that wouldn't be a problem.

Epilogue:

It's been two years since the divorce. I have a nice life and visit my grandson nearly daily. John tried to get back with me a few times, but I only see him at family functions when he attends. He told me that he had made a big mistake. It was only after he tested positive for the HIV virus.

I do feel sorry for him. After all I was married to him for twenty-four years and we had two wonderful kids together. He still tries to live a swinging lifestyle but he doesn't seem happy. I guess that swinging life style wasn't all it was cracked up to be.

I have been tested every six months for STD's but it shows up clean. Mary has been tested too and is so glad that her tests show up clean also. She often thinks what her life might have been like if she stayed in that lifestyle.

I should mention that Mary and I are best friends. She never did move out of my apartment. She pays half of the rent and half of all the utilities. She did save up and buy herself a little sports car.

It is really funny how much Mary and I have in common. We like the same things, same restaurants, same movies. We go out often and love shopping.

My kids think the world of Mary and consider her as part of the family. No one questions our living together but I might let you know that life is good between us. Neither of us has any reason to look back.

*

Thank you for reading my story

Comments are always welcome

DG Hear