All Comments on 'Looking Back Ch. 01'

by leahcarr

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
LABEL POVS

I liked it but I was a little confused when u where going from pov to pov I think u should maybe label whose point of view where reading.... If u could just fix that everything will be perfect coming back for ur other chapters..

* DD BABY *

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
You got my attention

Nice start, I'm intrigued. I agree with one of the comments, I had to read again to get the pov's right in my head. Otherwise, can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More please :)

Yes, you should definitely make it clear whose from whose point of view you are writing, but in every other respect I loved it. A very promising start of a great strory!

TLittle19TLittle19about 11 years ago
Good!

I really like this. You create tension well. I am okay with the POV switches between James and Ryan. The one that really confused me was the one between their fathers. I had to go back and re-read that after I finished the story. There may be an easier way to handle that. Labeling the POVs isn't a bad idea, but with the way you mention the other's name in the first sentence of each switch it works. However, it does pull the reader out of the story slightly. Really any POV switch does that.

Can't wait to see more. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous