Loose Ends

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was not. The odd telepathy from their conversation earlier once again came into play, and it was like they were moving in sync with each other. His hands and lips went where she wanted, and hers followed suit. The remainder of their clothes were removed and tossed away. They rolled on the bed, trying one position after another. Eventually they settled with him above her. Usually Erika liked being on top, but tonight she felt like surrendering control. Maybe that was my problem, she said to herself. Sometimes when you take charge of your life, you screw it up. Adapt to your environment, and you are happy. Force the opposite, and you are not.

The breathless foreplay continued, chasing the thoughts from her brain. There was only their lips and hands, what they were doing at each moment. She felt his breath on her tits, then against her throat. She squeezed his shoulders and arms. Two of his other hand's fingers captured her clit and pressed it, the others tapping her legs. Their mouths met, tongues dueling for several long seconds. "Now?" he asked with a hesitant tremor in his voice.

She shook her head. "One second."

Pulling away from him, she reached into her pants pocket and withdrew her wallet. She took a condom out of the inner pocket and held it out to him.

"Pays to be prepared," she explained with a shrug.

"You're right," he replied, laughing as he withdrew the plastic from its packaging and rolled it onto himself. Then his attention returned to her body. It only took a few seconds for them to return to the point where they left off, and the reward was worth the patience. "Now?" he asked her again.

Erika nodded, he moved up, and then he was inside her. His hard member thrust in and out. Her cunt muscles clenched it, increasing her sensations. Heartbeat increasing, she felt something rising inside her. She released a rapid series of moans, each heralding a possible climax. None panned out, but she sensed a similar path from his vibrations and breaths. Then he was erupting hot liquid bursts inside the condom, sparking tremors in her cleft. "Thank you, Erika," he gasped in rapid relief.

She smirked, then moaned again as he concentrated his full focus on her now. He squeezed her breasts with one hand, massaged her lower back with the other. His cock, remaining hard despite its release, moved within her. His lips kissed and nipped at her ear.

A few seconds passed, and she was moaning hard again. This time she was ready, and it happened. A sharp toe-curling come, shaking every fiber of her being and then pushing into her core. "Yes!" she cried, and he kissed her smile. Then he pulled back, slipped out of her, moving his hands away as the sensations settled down.

"Okay." She heard an emotional distance in his voice, though he was but inches away. "That was good for me."

"Me, too," she replied, putting a hand on his deflated manhood. She squeezed it and gave him another dazzling smile. "I'd like more of this, if you want to give it to me."

He thought for a moment and then grinned back at her. "Sure. Can I, uh, use the bathroom first?"

"Go ahead." She followed him with her eyes as he got up and retrieved his pants, then took objects from the pocket. First were two condoms he laid on the nightstand. "Pays to be prepared?"

"Right," she concurred with a knowing expression.

"This is my card," he said, placing a square of white paper next to the telephone. "Work and cell numbers. In case you need to leave and forget later, if of course you want this to go anywhere."

"We'll see." She glanced at the card and reached a decision. "Your email's there, I'll send you my number next time I'm at a computer?"

"Okay."

"Uh, Joe?"

He stopped at the bathroom door and turned to face her. Erika smiled, feeling nervous as his eyes lingered on her glorious naked figure. She savored the feeling for an instant and then voiced her concern. "None of this goes on Facebook, okay? Not that the media pay much attention to me, they never have, but I'm not the kind of celebrity who advertises my relationships."

"I wouldn't want to be with someone who was," Joe said. "I'll be back swiftly."

Don't take too long, Erika willed him. I want this to continue, as far as it takes us. If it's finally what I want, that would be wonderful. If not, at least I know what I'm in for. I'll take it day by day, hoping and longing, facing things as they come. It felt right, she reflected. It might not be; it might be over soon like all her past relationships. But maybe this time she would have the patience to find out.

"I will do what I can to make it happen," she declared. "I think it could go that way if he's interested. I know I am. I want more this time, more than temporary relief."

***

The End.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Silver Screen Express Ch. 01 Scarlett Johansson takes a ride in a high class taxi.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
The Bad Friend Lili Reinhart meets her co-star's new boyfriend alone.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Old Flame Blues Jennifer Love Hewitt relives passion with an old boyfriend.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Emma Watson's Mother goes Black Emma watches her mother take a black lover.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
Dance like Nancy Jessica Alba gives a lap dance... Sin City style.in Celebrities & Fan Fiction
More Stories