All Comments on 'Loosen My Cunt, Use My Tits Ch. 02'

by CafeExtreme

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

absolutely lovely story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
You've made me wet

I have just read both of the chapters. A simply amazing story. Every act came to life as I read your words.

BbwCupCakeBbwCupCakeabout 13 years ago
Perfect!

You already know how much I love this story and I can't wait to read it again and ruin my pussy along with the story ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Smokin'

Outstanding. The bit about the Hatachi reminded me of a scene with Charlie Chase I saw, but she didn't use any veggies, just big ol toys and machines, check it out. can't believe I'm saying this, but it's almost as hot as this ;) . I hope for many more.Thank you.

glorialamuseglorialamuseabout 13 years ago
Fantastic Abuse

Still there is more, delightful can't wait. Vegetable abuse the vegans while be after you now LOL, how dare you. Love your wicked imagination. kudos not only on the story line, but it was well written with great details and character development or should I say debasement . Thanks, this is way up there on the Sick-O-Meter, how about a Butternut Squash? fat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Delicious!

I absolutely enjoyed the creativity of your obscene, delicious mind. The best part is that this is consensual and so incredibly intense. Please get us the new chapters and then some! It's divine. The tit bondage, the stretching.... Delicious!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 9 years ago

Hells yes more stories like this pls

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Loved both chapters I've read so far. I want to read more about tit abuse and masturbation orgasms.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous