Loosening Lucy Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SkippyRoo
SkippyRoo
191 Followers

She parked her car in the street and watched Paula park in the garage, and then got out as Paula beckoned her into the garage. As Paula opened the door from the garage to the house, she turned and said, "You're not welcome to wear clothes in this house. You're a slut. Take them off."

Lucy took off her skirt and shirt, that's all she had on. Then she followed Paula into the kitchen where Marg was cooking.

After greeting Paula with a kiss, Marg turned to Lucy, "show me that sloppy cunt pig, I want to see if it's any prettier with the new decorations," she said.

Lucy opened her legs then gently pulled her lips apart with her fingers.

"I can't see it like that you dumb slut. Lie on the bench," Paula snapped as she whacked Lucy's tit with the wooden spoon she was using.

Lucy jumped with shock as a stinging red mark appeared on the side of her boob. She quickly lay on the bench and spread her legs. Lucy pulled her lips apart again and Marg bent down to inspect her tattoo. "Very good," she said, "You can see who owns your sloppy cunt now. And your boyfriend won't be here for an hour, so we can have a play with it. Go into the bedroom, I've left some things on the bed for you to put on, and in."

Lucy found an interesting looking dildo, some foam ear plugs and a blindfold on the bed. Obviously very sexual, but by now Lucy wasn't surprised. She lay on her back, spread her legs and picked up the dildo. She held open her lips and began to slide the dildo in. It hurt as it went in, sliding past her fresh tatts. She endured the pain until it was all the way in. She felt it push against the plug still in her ass and let out a satisfied moan at the sensation of having both holes filled. By now she was fully aroused.

It was too painful to thrust the dildo in and out, so instead she took hold of the ball on the end of the tube that came out of the base of the dildo. She gave it an experimental squeeze and felt the dildo expand inside her.

She couldn't help herself, so after two more pumps she was beginning to feel as full as was comfortable. Then she put in the ear plugs and tied the blindfold behind her head. Then one hand snuck down to her clit for a gently stroke as the other grasped her own breast. And she began to play with herself as she waited to be used.

When Paula and Marg came in the first thing they did was add two more pumps to the dildo, this took Lucy past her limit and she began to feel like her vagina was being stretched. There was pain, but also the deep satisfaction of feeling completely full. The feeling of satisfaction as well as the pain began to slowly subside as her vagina became accustomed to the size.

Then the games really began as Marg straddled her face. Lucy felt and smelt a wet pussy against her mouth, she immediately began to lick. Without sight or sound, the taste and smell of the vagina filled her mind. It revolted her, but she loved it, she revelled in the fact she was being forced to lick pussy.

Lucy's whole body tensed as she felt a vibrator buzzed against her erect clit. With limited senses Lucy's whole body became super sensitive, her mind was consumed by sex.

It wasn't long before her fist orgasm arrived and it was a big one. Her body shook and she screamed her moan into Marg's pussy. That was when Paula squeezed the ball another two times. Lucy felt it expand, she was already stretched wide, but she welcomed more. She felt like a slut whose only concern was being filled to the limit with anything reminiscent of a cock

The vibe was replaced on her clit and she began to lick in earnest. She got her tongue right up inside Marg, slurping away trying to drink as much of Marg's juice as she could. After a few minutes of this commitment Marg came all over Lucy's face, squirting in an around mouth. Then Marg and Paula swapped positions and Lucy's stretching continued.

This continued for 3 more orgasms and 6 more pumps before Lucy begged them to stop, she felt like her pussy was going to tear.

Each orgasm was louder and she winced more at the pain from her stretched pussy. The thought crossed her mind that her pussy wouldn't go back to normal after this treatment, but she didn't care anymore. They could ruin her pussy if it meant more pleasure. She began to see truth in the fact that they owned her pussy.

She had her hands on her belly and felt it was slightly distended by the object in her vagina. After one more pump they stopped.

Lucy was so full it hurt, but that didn't stop her. She needed to be fucked. After all this stretching and orgasming Lucy needed some friction in one of her holes, she didn't care which, she would've preferred both.

In the post orgasmic silence of the bedroom, Marg and Paula heard the meek voice of Lucy cry out, "Please fuck me."

They gave each other a knowing look. She was theirs now, completely theirs.

They rolled her onto her stomach and she assumed the position of a wanton slut, getting to her knees, with her face in the mattress, legs spread and ass out. Then she began to beg, "Please fuck me, I need it." She was making a mantra out of it.

Paula took her hands and put them on her ass cheeks, Lucy knew what to do, she pulled her cheeks apart. Then Paula took hold of the butt plug and pulled it out, stretching her asshole back around the widest point before it slid out. Her asshole was left agape.

Paula then grabbed a bottle of lube, drizzled it into her open ass and slid two fingers in. Then she took hold of the ball and squeezed, filling Lucy's pussy with 3 more pumps. As she did so, she felt Lucy's ass tighten around her fingers as her expanding vagina forced her ass to close.

Lucy ignored the pain of her vagina being stretched this much and continued to beg, "Please fuck me," as she tried to hump back against Paula's fingers.

Then unbeknownst to deafened Lucy, the doorbell rang.

Paula turned to Marg, "Ah, perfect timing."

Michael had arrived.

SkippyRoo
SkippyRoo
191 Followers
12