Loosing Cynthia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
164 Followers

My hands came back to caress and fondle the front of his jeans. “Get my pants down.” He said, and my pussy gushed with arousal as I unfastened his jeans and urgently pushed them down to his knees. He kicked about until they were off his legs and I could feel the wicked raging penis probing against my back and ass. I reached back to hold and caress it and was amazed at its heat, length and hardness.

Between the juices from my begging crotch and the seminal fluid generously oozing from the end of his prick we were awash in lubrication. Eddy started to raise and lower his body against my ass so that I felt his thick shaft sliding up and down the deep crease between my cheeks. Without being told to, I leaned forward thinking the angle would bring the action closer to my wet and swollen pussy lips. It worked and the sensation was driving me crazy.

The natural arousal and instincts of sex demanded a feeling of fullness in my hungry cunt and I knew that any number of fingers would not quench the fire in me, more than anything else I desperately wanted to have that hard fat cock that was stimulating my swollen labia, buried deeply inside my un-fucked cunt. “Ooohhh, oh god Eddy, do it! Fuck me, fuck me with your big cock, fuck me now! I begged even as I felt his huge purple knob pushing its way into me.

The head popped through the outer opening and my cunt wanted to suck the fat knob in deep but it quickly met resistance as it pushed against my protective hymen. “Oh shit, I need it so bad, DO IT.” I cried. “FUCK ME DAMNIT, FUCK ME.” I almost screamed and with a firm thrust and a little pain, the membrane tore and Eddy sheathed his pulsing penis deeply in my virgin pussy.

My climax had started the moment I first begged him to take me and continued to build force like an earthquake throughout his initial penetration. Now there were endless aftershocks that must have been a continuation of one mighty orgasm or repetitions that seemed equal to the first. The climax deep within me seemed to go on forever as Eddy pumped urgently toward his own cum. “Oh, shit, Oooooohh god, I love it, fuck me with your beautiful cock Eddy, Fuck me good.”

There was never a thought about his pulling out, and I had never given thought to the calendar game for considering fertility. I didn’t care; all I wanted was everything I could get. I felt his body start to stiffen and become more urgent, and then, all of a sudden, he went rigid in jerking spasms until he rose on his tiptoes and pulled me hard into his groin. The action sent the head of his cock as deeply into my hungry womb as it could and he held me there as he sent jet after jet in an endless river of hot cum deep inside me.

We didn’t care if anyone had witnessed our lust and hoped that someone had. His whole family could have come in answer of the noise we must have made and watched us instead of Happy Days; it wouldn’t have stopped us. This time we did enjoy the afterglow for a while and cuddled nakedly as the heat in our bodies subsided.

I didn’t know it could be like this I said softly with a tenderness that showed the deep feelings I still had for Eddy that were starting to cause turmoil in my mind and heart.

“Are you sure you can be happy with anyone else.” Eddy asked quietly. It was a question somewhat new to him as well because he had a number of other girlfriends even during the more serious and involved part of our relationship, but it was not new to me. Ours had become a relationship with a single dimension, one that served our separate and particular needs, mine to be exposed sexually at the will and direction of another, like a toy, and his to be in control of another’s passion. It had worked well when kept within that narrow context. Recently I wondered if the context should have expanded and if I would ever have this feeling of sexual intensity with Craig, or anyone else.

I think I better go home I said quietly, I’ve got a lot to think about.

The next time I saw Eddy, we had both been able to think and we both agreed that even though we felt deeply about each other and the things we did together, we were mature enough to know that neither of us felt the need to change what had been good between us. We both felt like there was another world out there that required some of our attention also, and that the best way for either of us to find it was not by being a couple riding into the sunset together.

I guess by now, you wont really be surprised to know that after taking my virginity Eddy had me strip naked three more times in public exhibition during the four days I waited for Craig to arrive. It seemed like we were both reaching out for one last thrill (over and over again) before my future fiancé was scheduled to arrive on Thursday evening. All day on Thursday I was filled with apprehension about the Eddy portion of my life coming to an end and about whether Craig and I would be able to create enough excitement in our marriage to be truly happy in every way.

About midway through the afternoon I decided that I had to see Eddy ONE LAST TIME. I was like a junky coming down from a high and was starting to get the shakes. I rushed out of the house telling my mom I had to run to the store for tampons and was going to stop in to say hi to an old girl friend before Craig got here.

“Hurry back so you’re here to introduce us.” Mom said as I flew by not giving her time to question me further.

I drove my dad’s car to Eddy’s house and when I saw him I threw my arms around him crying as I tried to kiss him goodbye. “Hey girl, take it easy, the worlds not ending I’m sure I’ll see you again.” He said. “C’mon, let’s get out of here.”

We drove around the city in dad’s Plymouth (with Eddy driving) using secondary streets so we wouldn’t be rushed and mostly we talked. We stopped at a Wendy’s and thought back to a critical point in our relationship after the second time he got me to strip naked in his car. We had gone to Hamburger Heaven to talk and he ended up making me take off my panties in our booth. I smiled when I reminded him that he had told me I would strip naked there, and he laughed when he reminded me about the time I did. That’s not going to happen again here, there are no booths I said as I pulled him out the door to the car and we got in.

“I’ve got to see you again at your best Cyn, so I can always remember.” Eddy said with a wicked twinkle in his eye, and I knew immediately what he meant. I had slipped a polyester shift like dress on over only my panties and without a bra and grabbed a coat against the cold when I left the house, so I could be ready just in case. I slipped my coat off and threw it into the back seat, and then I pulled the shift all the up and over my head and off as well.

I was almost gloriously nude one more time at least before we even left Wendy’s parking lot. I pushed my panties off and down my legs and slipped them off my feet to be the way I truly loved to be, completely naked. I turned toward him and stretched out on the big bench seat so he could appreciate my nudity, and we turned out of the lot and into the road.

He motioned for me to come closer and once I did he started to play with me. I was already leaking onto my dad’s seat (I wondered how much of my cum had collected on the seat in Eddy’s car over the last year). Using his right hand, he scooped up some of the dripping nectar and tasted it, and then he got more of it and to spread over my body like a dog marking his territory.

Since Eddy had already fucked me four days ago, his cock had become a more important part of our sex play and he quickly opened his pants. He hadn’t been wearing underwear and his rigid cock was lying back against his belly sticking out above the waist already; with the snap undone it sprang to life in the open.

I became fascinated as I stared at it again and reached out to take it in my hand. I loved the veined texture of his rigid muscle and noticed the clear fluid oozing out of its tip. I reached out with a finger and scooped some up to compare with the taste of my own and was fascinated with its salty flavor and stringiness.

I started to stroke it the way I had noticed him doing it during mutual masturbation episodes and thought it might break if I bent it because of its stiffness. I was pointing it towards me as I studied the oozing eye at its tip and pumped it rhythmically for just a few strokes before he stiffened and it started to jerk and send jets of hot cream in bursts against my face and tits. When it stopped shooting fluid, I tried to pump out more but he grabbed my wrist and stopped me telling me it got really sensitive after he came. I moved my fingers to the puddle that had formed on my tits and was running down my tummy toward my pubic hair, and scooped up some to taste.

The flavor itself didn’t make any particular impression, but I loved it because of where it came from. As I toyed with it and used the fingers I made wet by it to stimulate my sensitive clit Eddy’s cock started to lengthen and bob as it stiffened again. Darkness had overtaken us and I had lost track of time. I wasn’t sure where we were in the city, but noticed that Eddy had turned off the road and come to a stop while I had become mesmerized by his swollen tool.

I squinted into the darkness and almost died in panic. Craig’s car was standing vacant by the side of us. We were parked in my parent’s driveway! My future fiancé was inside visiting with my family, and I was scared shitless. I screamed at Eddy and called him a son of bitch, but I felt more exposed than I had ever been in all the things we did and that produced the inevitable arousal that always followed. The ultra high sense of danger and wanton daring combined as well to bring me to a higher sexual pitch than I had ever recalled.

I’ve got to go I screamed and cried knowing I was still at the brink of the orgasm I had set aside when I directed my attention to Eddy’s hard cock, and I still desperately needed relief. While I struggled, in spite of my sexual need, to locate my cloths and get out of the car, Eddy quickly ran around to my side. He opened the door before I could dress and pulled me to him. My arms were barely into the shift and my naked body was exposed to him as well as anyone else who happened along our street that was not too busy to notice naked young lovers.

With erotic force he said. ‘I’m going to fuck you right here where your loving fiancé can catch us and see what a sweet slutty hoar he’s marrying.”

Instead of being angry with his filthy language, my labia swelled and my clit seemed to vibrate as sex fluid ran freely down my leg. I felt his pants sliding down his legs to free his penis which was then allowed to spring upward between us from the strength of its rigid arousal.

I felt his cock against my belly and in a breathless moment that seemed to last forever pushed him downward so its aim would bring him in line with my greedy hole. Once I felt the tip where it needed to be for penetration I moved down and he moved up so I was impaled in a single mighty thrust that fully sheathed his cock in my hungry cunt. He pumped furiously for several moments but was able to delay his climax because of his earlier cum. I had started to climax with intensity mid way through his first stroke and continued almost without end.

In an agonizing way that made my pussy spasm to hold him in, he pulled all the way out then turned me toward the car. I leaned into the open doorway with one hand against the frame and the other on the seat as he came up behind me and savagely thrust his hard prick covered in my cum back into my pussy from behind. This sent him even deeper and brought another onslaught of my arousal fluid.

When I looked up and across the car I could see into the front window of the house and watch as family members and Craig moved around the front room. I could see the excitement registered in the facial expressions as familiarity increased between everyone, and I felt incredibly wicked to outside watching while Eddy’s hot slippery penis pumped in and out.

The intensity of stimulation and nasty feelings worked together so that in just a moment more, almost too soon for my lusty need he stiffened and started to empty another hot load of cum deep inside my womb. Eddy had once again fed me the carrot I had imagined tasting for so long, and I knew that even though I loved the man inside the house and wanted to be with him always, It was necessary that this other man should be the one who took my virginity and these few days would be locked in my memory for ever.

As our lusty bodies began to cool, we became more aware of our exposure but in spite of the winter’s cold we dressed slowly, almost hoping to be discovered. After a tender caress meant as a loving goodbye, Eddy said he wanted to walk back home and I watched until turned at the corner and disappeared from sight. I wondered even as I prepared to go inside when and under what circumstances I might see Eddy again.

It was almost hard to build the enthusiasm I needed to show for my reunion with Craig by the time I got into the living room, but I guess I did well enough. As I turned the corner, my pace quickened and my heart lifted as I took in his handsome features when he turned and saw me. He threw his arms around me in a loving embrace, and I knew everything was going to work out fine. He had already captured the hearts of my family and my eyes moistened noticeably as I apologized for taking too long and missing his arrival. As I slipped my hand in my coat pocket, I flushed a little when I felt and handled the balled up material of my panties and bra that I had put there instead of slipping them back on.

It’s funny how the thought of being naked under my coat and dress in this setting seemed to excite and turn me on almost as much as being naked in front of the windows at Eddy’s house had been. I wasn’t anxious to fully dress again and enjoyed the imagination of replaying the scene from Eddy’s sun porch in my living room with Craig.

We spent the remainder of the evening at home with one of mom’s home cooked meals and then visited socially with members of the family getting to know everything possible about each other. Craig sat on the couch with me beside him as we told about our courtship and the semester at school. Eventually mom got out the photo album to show our family history in Helena and to embarrass me with occasional unflattering photos of my awkward growing years.

I went into the kitchen for sodas and when I returned sat in the easy chair opposite Craig. I had the most perverse desire to open my legs far enough to show him my naked pussy, but thought that might not be a good idea, but I still moved around, crossing and re-crossing my legs like a nervous animal and did everything short of outright splits to tease and plant seeds of imagination in his mind. When we finally had a moment alone, we embraced each other with more excitement than we could show earlier with everyone in the room. We kissed passionately and I felt his tongue probing against mine. We swallowed each other as we ground our bodies together anxiously.

“Why I think you missed me Craig said.” His lips brushed along the side of my neck as he spoke.

“How did you guess?” I breathed hotly in his ear? The way I was squirming around might have been a clue I thought, and he told me it was.

“You really look sexy in that dress.” He said as he held me out slightly to get a better view.

“Why Mr. Jamison,” I teased “In this old rag?”

“That’s no rag.” He growled, “You look almost naked under it.” He said as his hands moved over me.

My excitement was pitched with danger at the possibility he would actually find out how nude I was and in my sexual heart (which must be located somewhere in my pussy) I wanted him to know how bare I was and discover that he could take me in passion whenever he wanted. However, as I said before, Craig was the perfect gentleman and refused to give up more than a hint of the sexuality he was capable of.

We decided to go for a ride so I could show him around my town, and grabbed our coats as we headed for the big mercury sedan he drove. These seats are certainly big enough for sex I thought, conscious of the lack of wetness on the seat where I sat (Why on earth couldn’t I get my thoughts out of the gutter I wondered). As we drove past Eddy’s house, I pointed it out and shivered sexily.

I had actually told Craig quite a bit about my high school boyfriend without revealing the salacious details of our relationship. Much of what I told him just touched on the titillating aspect of our activities, in part because I didn’t really want to hide and hold things back, but also because I wanted to give him some idea of what I was capable so he would feel freer to do push a little more.

I confessed that the make out sessions we had become steamy and that we engaged in heavy petting often. I told him how guilty I felt afterwards and admitted that the excitement made me dress so Eddy could have easy access to my naked sex. I actually hoped this would tempt Craig to take the same liberties, but he would just listen earnestly and then tell me, “its ok honey, I still love you and consider you to be as pure and sweet as anyone I’ve ever known.”

This would only drive me wild and make me question how hot he would be in marriage. I even told Craig about how I would undo my blouse and pull up my bra after he had gone home following one of our own make-out sessions in my apartment so I could tease my roommates with the possibility of our naughty behavior. I hoped he would pick up the hint and start playing with my tits but, no such luck.

As we drove down the road sitting close I intentionally worked my hem half way up my leg to show my naked thigh. I held his hand, and then placed in on the naked inner surface of my leg and actually helped close his fingers against my tepid flesh so he would have no doubt as to what I wanted. I even pulled it towards my waiting pussy so he would know that was ok, but after light resistance was encountered at my hem, he had to show some initiative on his own to go further. And I’ll be damned if he didn’t resist the obvious easy temptation.

I was going to go mad I thought, and wondered what in the world was I going to have to do to answer the questions that plagued me about our sexual compatibility; they were beginning to really bother me. I tried to think coherently while needing to interrupt my deep thoughts from time to time as I had to point out various meaningless things about Helena.

Craig moved his hand from my thigh so he could put his arm around my shoulder and pull me into a loving cuddle. At a stop light he turned to look into my soul with eyes that seemed to worship me and kissed me in a tender and deeply loving way that nearly took my breath away. You don’t know how hard it’s been to be separated from you these last four days he said. My heart leapt with emotion as I realized how deeply this man loved me, and I felt tears well up in my eyes as I realized the difference between this emotional intimacy I felt with Craig, and the sexual intimacy I had shared with Eddy. I was torn between two colliding worlds, and I knew beyond doubt that I loved him in spite of the uncertainties and guilt that warred within me.

With Craig, there was no end to romance and caring but with Eddy there was none at all. I don’t mean to say that Eddy didn’t really care about me, or I about him, I’m sure he did and he wanted to see me happy and to do what ever he needed to make sure I was. It’s just that Eddy could never see possible keys to my happiness other than the sexual ones he discovered in the school parking lot.

Eddy couldn’t see that beyond this single avenue of sexual rush, there were many other dimensions to me that each required their own form of expression, and each dimension needed its own support and encouragement from someone who would be anxious to help me uncover all of my potentials. I knew in my heart that Craig, not Eddy would be the one who could and would discover the most in me, and that there would be no end to his commitment to help me unlock all of the doors to my happiness.

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
164 Followers