Loosing Cynthia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers

The whole wicked and nasty scene drove me wild with abandon, and we both clutched and writhed and shrieked sexily as he pounded my sloppy pussy.

I jumped when I felt fingers added to the frothy junction of our sex. Someone was playing with my clit while Phil fucked me. The finger action drove me wild; they became slippery with juice and spread the fluid all over my ass, into my ass crack and even in my puckered hole. They tickled and teased my anus and I never dreamed the action could send such exciting pulses of sensations to the center of my pleasure and tingling nipples. I didn’t want this contact to end!

The fingers probed tentatively at my opening trying to gauge the extent of my protest. When I squealed with delight, the probing became more earnest. I had no idea that anyone could be preoccupied with the anus as a sex object and couldn’t have imagined outright anal fucking. All I knew was that it was driving me further into the depravity I craved.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnngggggg. I groaned as I felt the finger push all the way in. It wiggled and explored my bowels as it painted the inside passage with the combined cum. When it was withdrawn, two slimy fingers took its place and continued the probing and painting. They were replaced by three, and eventually four. It felt like a whole hand was invading my virgin ass.

All this action was producing a wall to wall orgasm. The combined penetrations were having an effect on Phil as well. His gurgling noises could be heard by everyone. I felt a wet tongue bore into my ear as Tony announced he was the one playing in my asshole. He had expected to be the one to replace Vince when Phil cut in, he wasn’t about to wait until more seed had been deposited in me.

“You like me playing in your ass girl?” He asked.

I turned to him and answered with a passionate tongue fucking of his tonsils. “Oh god yes.” I moaned. “Play with my ass. Put your fingers back in.”

“Oh I’m going to do better than that.” He declared, as he caressed my titties from behind and pinched their swollen nipples. I felt him moving down my body a little and then the stimulation at my slick puckered ring. I moaned in appreciation as I felt something larger and fatter than two fingers forcing its way inside. The intrusion frightened and excited me both at the same time.

In spite of the pain which made me cry; “Ooohhhh, Shit Nooooooo, “Take it out.” My sexual hunger demanded the perverted intrusion and my painful cries were replaced with aroused gurgling; “Ahhhhhhnnnnggg.” I groaned again as I felt his solid shaft filling up my tender hole. I knew, in my mind, I was being split wide open and still I wanted it, I believed I would perish without it in fact.

Even though the way had been somewhat opened and lubricated, my body was still unprepared and my muscles instinctively clenched tightly around Tony’s intruding organ. I realized that some intervention from my conscious will over subconscious reflex was needed for survival, and I willed myself to relax the muscles that bound us up. It worked, I thought, as I felt his rod able to plow deeply into my bowels. Almost quickly, the pain was replaced with a whole array of erotic sensations competing for my attention.

I think the actual physical sensation of two cocks working simultaneously within me was not as important to my arousal as the idea of how nastiness it was that made me feel more like a slut and even dirtier. I was reveling in the feeling of debauchery and at that moment I was prepared to throw everything of importance away, even my whole fucking life if necessary just to be able to continue on without end in this carnal lust. When I saw “Eyes Wide Shut” I could relate to the housewife who said virtually the same thing, when she felt so attracted to the young Navy officer.

A sense of cooperation or mutual dependence compelled all three of us to find a stimulating rhythm to satisfied us all. When we settled into one, it seemed we all became joined mentally as well as physically; we were sexually a single entity that allowed us to use the combined energy to take us to a consuming trilogy of sexual orgasm. As the climactic waves rippled in circles though our joined mass we clung to each other for balance and support until peace started to allow our un-coupling.

I had been pumped full of cum from three stored up reservoirs which, combined with my own, made me feel full. When my lovers withdrew, a steady stream of fuck fluid cascaded down my legs to puddle on the floor. As soon as separation allowed us greater movement I felt my self being carried and then lowered to lie flat on the top of a table that had been pulled close by. In a prone position, the drainage of sex slowed and stopped all together as another cock was fed into a soggy hole.

Time became irrelevant in my consciousness as the male penis inside me responded to the needs of its owner and my satisfaction was taken for granted or ignored. What was happening had not become unpleasant for me; rather it seemed to be a form of intense afterglow following the intense double fuck. The difference was that it was more like the rolling aftershocks of an earthquake that have the potential of being even more intense than the first major seismic tremor.

My head lolled about as I writhed in salacious fullness. The cocks in me seemed to function on their own as my nameless lovers intensified their pounding in preparation of the release of more hot cum into one of my willing holes. When one gift barer left his homage, he withdrew and was quickly replaced by another. Occasionally, he would lift my legs to his shoulders to change the angle so he could plunge into my anus instead of my womb. By this time I hardly new the difference.

I don’t know whether this repetition lasted only for a few minuets or hours and I had no idea how many had taken their pleasure in my sex. I do know that attempts were made to feed a fat sausage into my mouth, but since I had never practiced oral sex before, I didn’t have the instinct or interest to take advantage of it.

Through clouded eyes I was aware of more than one erect penis being masturbated over me and I felt the hot jets of their creamy juice hit me in the face neck and breasts. Apparently my outer body was being bathed as well as my inner as I felt a gentle slap on my cheek bone, then another more urgent. I fought to focus through the creamy liquid that clouded my vision. It was Darla trying to force her way into my attention. “Cynthia, Cynthia!” She cried loudly, trying to raise my awareness. “Cynthia, hurry you’ve got to get yourself together girl, I can’t hold off Craig anymore. He’ll be looking for you as soon as he gets out of the john.

“Get off her you guys, she’s through, we’ve got to get her cleaned up and dressed. Hurry or we’ll all be in deep shit!’ She hollered almost angrily at the lust filled males who had been using me. She must have made an impression because one by one, they broke away from our little gathering and started to get themselves back together for their own protection. Darla and Phil were the only ones trying to help me. I hadn’t even come back to earth so that I could see the urgency and help.

“God Cyn, you’re a mess.” Darla said, and then with a glaring eye directed at Phil added; “You dumb fuck, how could you let her get so out of control? You know how mindless she becomes when we wind her up. Hurry up and get her clothes.”

After quickly searching, Phil had only located my black velvet dress that had been kicked around the dusty floor and had spatters of cum on it, and my dark sheer pantyhose. Darla had gotten hold of damp bar towel somehow and was trying to clean cum from my face, eyes and neck. My hands were busy massaging the rest of the sticky white goo into my breasts and tummy. They quickly pulled the hose up my legs without creating too many runs, and then stared at my bubbling cunt and ass in wonder as to how to deal with that mess.

Darla wiped frantically with the bar towel to mop up what she could, but her abrasive action against my clit was sending me back away from the reality I needed to get to and seemed to urge even more discharge. Thinking quickly, she tore the towel in two, and then folded the driest portion so she could lay it into the crotch of my torn hose like a Cotex pad, before pulling the panty top into place. They slipped the dress over my head and stood me upright so they could pull it down while they busily brushed off dust and tried their best to clean off the most noticeable cum stains.

By now someone had found my heels so they could be slipped on my feet. With a final inspection and a silent prayer, they turned me around and pushed me toward the path they expected Craig to be taking to intercept him. I was coming more to earth with each step I took; I guess the activity in movement was increasing normal blood flow and producing the clarity I needed. The problem that came along with clarity was the recollection of what I’d been doing for the last 40 minuets.

Soon I was flooded with guilt and shame over my wanton behavior, and my eyes were becoming wet, this time with tears of despair, shame and fear over what I may have thrown away in lustful obsession. I couldn’t even claim having drunk too much alcohol since I didn’t drink any. I had in fact been intoxicated with lust and sex, and it was already as much an addiction to me as any controlled substance could be. This was no wrestling over the choice between two different lovers, most of these men were strangers; this was just sex and made me more afraid than ever of being lost to nymphomania.

Darla had a hold on me so she could navigate us to the intersection objective; this only gave me more time to conger up images of disaster in my mind so that when I finally saw Craig looking anxiously for me I almost fainted on the spot. It was obvious I was already awash with terrible emotion when Craig saw me; he called out anxiously above the crowd and rushed to where I was.

He protectively took me in his arms noticing how bad off I was. He really didn’t know what the cause for my condition was, only that I was in real distress. I cried and trembled as he held me tightly and I started to tell him everything that had happened and how sorry I was that I didn’t deserve him but before I could get words to form in my foggy brain, Darla interrupted saying that I wasn’t feeling well and had lost it back there, she gestured over her shoulder from where we came, letting him believe I was sick to my stomach and had thrown up. That certainly wasn’t far from the truth and it stilled any curiosity he may have had as to what was in that direction, it also gave us a little more time to think and react. “I need to get her to the restroom.” Darla said as she began to tug me in that direction.

“But it’s less than a minuet to 12.” Craig said. “Can I kiss you Happy New Years first?”

To him the question was almost rhetorical as he continued to hold me and supply the loving and supportive tenderness of someone completely committed to another’s happiness, joy and security. He held me tenderly and caressed my hair, arms and back lovingly, a little fear ran through me at the possibility of him finding no bra strap, but if he did, he didn’t let on.

“I’ll count down for us” He said so I could relax. “6 – 5 – 4 – 3 – 2 – 1 Happy New Years!” He said loudly, I just whispered, then we kissed; it was a long, deep, hungry, passionate kiss with just a little tongue. Not the kind of kiss that is founded in lust, it was the kind of kiss I desperately needed from the man I cared more deeply for me than I did myself.

I started to cry again wondering when and how I was going to learn to be unselfish and capable of loving like Craig. His concern for me was genuine, as we broke apart. “You really are in a bad way aren’t you honey? Please take care of her Darla.” He said as she took hold of me to lead me away.

“Thanks honey, I think I’ll be alright.” I choked back a sob and nestled my head into his protective shoulder.

Darla tugged gently and told Craig she would bring me tight back as soon as she got me freshened up in the restroom.

Once we were in the restroom I broke down and balled uncontrollably for a full five minuets while Darla held me and dabbed away at the crusty spots of cum that remained on my body and dress. “What the hell is wrong with me?” I said, begging for an answer that would help me understand why I was willing to put so much at risk for lust I didn’t seem to be able to control.

“Nothing’s wrong with you love, you’re just caught up in changes and sensations you’re not ready to handle yet. You’ve spent your whole life pretending you don’t have passions and sexual needs, so you didn’t think you needed any protection from the them, now that you’re finding more about sex every day, you don’t know how to control yourself. You have no idea how many women out there would give their right tit to be able to enjoy sex as freely as you do. You’ll get over the rush that’s addicting you right now and then you’ll feel shitty that you don’t feel it as much any more.”

“Just don’t get so hung up with your conscience now that you say something stupid to Craig. I’ve gotten to know him a little better while I was keeping him away, and he’s a great guy, a real catch so don’t get righteous on us and throw it all away.”

I was feeling better now, but I hadn’t decided whether to follow Darla’s advice or not. I was afraid the guilts would eventually get the best of me and everything would end up spilling out because I couldn’t handle it or Craig would find out some other way and it would be even worse to explain. The thing that helped me resist or set aside confession most was simple selfishness. In spite of his willingness to forgive the petty things I had already admitted to him, and not condemn me for minor transgressions, I ran a real risk of loosing him if I ever told him what had happened in Helena, and I was too selfish to let that happen.

When I was finally presentable mentally as well as physically we returned to find Craig anxiously waiting. Soon after, Phil showed up and Darla introduced him. Phil asked if I was feeling better and I assured him I was. We visited and reminisced for about ten minuets and although I was less stressed, I was exhausted coming off the adrenalin drain, and Craig as well as the others sensed it, and with my agreement told the others he was going to take me home and we would call it a knight.

We offered our apologies to a few others for leaving early and made our way to the coat check area, where we collected our coats and headed to the car. While in the parking lot, we heard a scuffle or fight in the alley way that ran behind the club and hurried the rest of the way to the car, got in and returned to my Mom and Dad’s place.

After I got back to school I got a note from Darla. She said that Phil was anxious for Craig and I to leave because Vince was getting to be a problem. He had been the first one to raise my legs to his shoulders so he could fuck me in the ass and I was so out of it I didn’t even know that giant cock had been in me there. Apparently not many females could handle him that way and he wanted a lot more of me.

He was on his way to confront Craig and take me away. He said he was going to pull my dress up and tear off my soaked panty hose to show Craig where he had just been and what he had left behind and then he was going to take possession of his marked slut and walk out that way in front of everyone showing off my naked pussy and ass as he told everyone there that his new fuck toy would be available for the pleasure of anyone who wanted to win his favor.

Darla’s news had frightened me, not just because I was afraid even Craig could not handle the humiliation of a public revelation like that, but I realized that I was so far gone, and would have felt so utterly robed of self esteem that when I was left alone I would have surrendered to Vince and would have let him away he wanted knowing that I could no longer matter to anyone in any meaningful way. I only thank Heaven that confrontation never happened.

Apparently the sound of scuffling in the alley came from Phil and a few loyal friends making it clear in no uncertain terms that Vince was unwelcome, and would pay a high price if he ever bothered me. Phil may not be the biggest person physically, but he is definitely capable of being the meanest and most sadistic bad ass in the county.

To be continued – in Loosing Cynthia part 2 of 2

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
163 Followers