Loosing Cynthia Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
CraCyn55
CraCyn55
164 Followers

A sense of peace and calm fell over me as I basked in the confidence and secure feeling that Craig and I would somehow find a way to build a solid life together that would include its own forms of excitement and fulfillment. I just didn’t appreciate at that moment the power of the addictions that still held me prisoner that constantly smoldered just beneath my fragile outer shell, or how difficult it would be to keep them under control if the right circumstance and active catalyst were present. As I look back from today’s perspective, I think I was trying to deal with growing nymphomania.

Friday night was New Years Eve and I had already accepted the invitation for Craig and me to attend an intimate celebration in one of the more exclusive night clubs in town. After the episode at the senior prom Darla seemed to feel she had pushed me further than she should have and actually withdrew from the activities where Eddy continued to show me off. She still knew what was going on, but decided to try to tip the overloaded balance scale away from the perversions by offering sincere nonjudgmental friendship. Darla was the hostess and organizer for the night club party, and since it was one of the nicest and most popular clubs in town and Darla had extended the invitation, I was happy to accept.

It was a spacious building that seemed to have several different focus areas that were interrelated. There was a large common area with tables and booths like you would find in a nice restaurant where you could order a wide range of food items earlier in the evening; later the food was replaced with alcoholic beverages and a party mood. A good sized dance floor was located central to entire area and on the opposite side from the dance area there was another room similar to the eating and drinking area, which was multi functional, the floor could be cleared to expand the dance floor or be set up with more tables. For the party, its primary function would be the dance floor.

Craig and I arrived nicely dressed and I enjoyed introducing my handsome future to as many as I recognized as we moved about the room. In spite of the fact that the activities in our Church social facility were tame and somewhat boring, few from our Church group would be in attendance here, probably because alcohol is one of the things we are warned to stay away from and there was plenty of it available. Craig and I were comfortable drinking cokes without feeling out of place.

As the evening progressed the party mood increased and everyone was having fun. Craig and I danced together a lot at first, but since we both dance well and had personalities that attracted attention, we found ourselves being taken up with a steady supply of other partners that wanted to take a spin with us.

I had worn a black velvet dress with small sleeves in an off the shoulder look that left my neck and shoulders almost bare, so I wore a strapless under-wire half cup bra that lifted my breasts and created a deep mysterious cleavage. The bra cups barely covered my nipples and revealed part of the dollar sized aureoles around them. The neck of the dress was cut low enough that the soft swelling above the bra and a good portion of the cleavage were constantly visible. The hem came to about two inches above my knees so altogether I thought it was conservative with a tantalizing seductiveness to tease Craig. I wore a pair of sheer white panties under sheer black hose and three inch heels to complete the outfit.

Craig possessed the finesse, stamina, and know how to make any female feel like a professional ballroom dancer, so he was becoming more and more occupied by the many girls and ladies whose own dance partners were lacking in that area. He would seek me out for a dance or two after being gone for 10, 20, then 30 minuets or more.

During our separations I was being seen to by a smaller group of attractive men with two of them demanding the most attention. When one was dancing with me the others were watching. The two seemed to quickly engage in a game of one-upmanship. I learned that the taller and more athletic of the two was Vince and he had played tight end for a Junior College football team not far from Helena, and he was strong enough to be very much in control and move me about easily. The other, named Tony, was shorter, probably about 5’ 10” I guessed. He had rich black hair and dark penetrating eyes; he definitely had the bad boy look that I knew could be dangerous.

Their interest in my breasts was unmistakable and as we danced they started to hold me tighter and more sensuously with each new song. Soon I was feeling the sexual rush that always attended a new adventure. My future fiancé lover had not been affected by the sex signals I was radiating, but my dance lovers definitely were. I could feel their cocks harden against me as the held me tight and our bodies ground together, it made my head spin with lust. When they started to caress my lower back, I didn’t protest, I purred, and when they cupped and mauled my rounded ass I didn’t protest, my pussy creamed.

We danced our way further into the multipurpose area where the crowd was ‘more select’; primarily the horny men who were watching the game (probably the husbands and boyfriends of the women dancing with Craig) and my two partners. I was rapidly getting into things myself and made it a point to keep my back towards the watchers so I could also keep a look out for when Craig returned.

During one of his longer absences may dance partners started to raise the back of my dress to expose my legs. I encouraged them by chewing on the side of their neck and grinding my pussy against their hard cocks. Progressively the lifting went higher and higher until I was certain the sheer bikini panties beneath my hose could clearly be seen. I was certain of it when I felt the cool breeze on my ass as my partner played with it. I felt the bad boy Tony move his fingers to my waist and my breath caught as they edged under my waist band and went inside my hose and panties.

He mauled and squeezed my naked ass so everyone could see and started to play in the swampy lubrication between my legs so that the creamy cum-like fluid became visible as it soaked my panties and the dark hose.

I was lost in the lust filled exhibition and laid my head weekly on his shoulder. When I opened my eyes, which had been closed in the heat of arousal, I jumped away as I saw Craig making his way into the room looking for me. I pushed away from Tony’s clutching hands and pushed my dress down to cover myself and then moved quickly to cut Craig off before he came too far into the room.

I rushed up to him and turned him away from the scene of my lust back out towards the center of the dance floor and then we moved back over to the tables so we could grab a coke and recoup energy. After a few moments he was ready to dance again so we went back out to the tempting music of a fast swing number. We could both show off our talent as we danced to the enjoyment of onlookers. When the music ended there was even some applause from the impressed observers, and we gave a little bow in appreciation.

When the first strains of a romantic slow number started up Craig was interrupted by a tap on his shoulder. “Mind if I cut in?” Vince said.

My cheeks flushed hotly as the two men regarded each other carefully. I was terrified that Vince’s lust and physical confidence would move him to challenge Craig and take me away by force if necessary, and my own passion still had enough influence over me I feared I would follow him like a mindless slut if he told me to. As we stood in uneasy silence, the pressure in my head increased so I thought I was going to faint. Things quickly turned better when Darla took Eddy by the arm and said; “I think it’s my turn with you handsome,” then she started to lead him away quietly.

Craig looked over his shoulder in time to see Vince take hold of me in a seductive embrace that revealed the level of intimacy I had granted to him, but the look in his eyes didn’t seem to notice as he silently mouthed words that said simply he was sorry, but his fans demanded more his time. I’m surprised he didn’t show concern because Vince was doing everything short of fucking me already as he passionately fondled everything he could through my dress. I chocked back the heat in my own emotion and smiled sweetly at him before Craig turned into Darla’s arms.

Vince was quickly propelling us back toward our show-off area as he reached between us and groped my straining swollen tit. He forcefully pulled my dress and bra cup down to spill my right breast into the open before we were safely into the lower light. The watchers, who had wandered off thinking the game was up, when I rushed off to Craig, quickly returned. When I knew they were assembled, I turned around with my back against Vince and cuddled into him. I turned my head back so I could whisper into his ear breathlessly, “Take my tits out, and let them see.”

“You are a slut.” He said back so the others could hear.

“Yes I am! I’m your slut tonight.” I said loudly looking straight at the entire group. “Treat me like a slut!”

Vince pulled the front of my dress down exposing my firm tits only partially covered by the white lace half bra. He groped them powerfully so they hurt and pinched the already erect nipples so I thought they would burst. He unhooked my bra and threw it into the watching crowd for a souvenir then he slipped his thumbs into the dress top and slid it down to my narrow waist. Then he went to the hem and drew it all the way up to my waist as well.

With my soppy pussy covered only by the wet panty hose and panties, he concentrated there again. He followed Tony’s lead by sliding his hands inside my sheer covering so he could attack my naked cunt. He spread my labia wide playing in the inner wetness so everyone could see and he thrust two then three fingers deep inside to thrill me and the panting audience. He pumped in and out rapidly for a few moments and brought me to a shuddering first orgasm for the night.

His hands moved out so he could grip the waist band of my sheer covering and quickly pushed my panty hose onto my thighs. Both hands went to the crotch of my sheer panties as he bent and angled my pussy up and opened the scene between my widely splayed thighs to my excited audience. He groped me roughly again as he thrust the fingers under my crotch and deeply into my spread pussy as he obscenely played in it.

“Ohhhhhhhh, I’m coming again. I cried. “Please fuck me with your hand, please fuck me hard!”

I felt one of the worried participants try to cover my mouth in an attempt to quiet my passionate wailing. And squirmed away to beg for harder finger fucking, I wanted something bigger, something deeper in my hole. When Vince pulled the crotch of my panties aside so he could salaciously finger fuck me, it only ignited my hunger for more.

“More, Is that what you want bitch? Something big and long and hard, huh bitch? He asked into my ear that was red from his chewing.

“Yes!” I begged; “Fuck me with something huge, quick!” I pleaded.

He roughly pushed my panties to my thighs where my hose were already bunched, and then he spun me to face him. He looked into my eyes and resumed playing in my swampy mess as I spread my legs as widely as possible with the sheer restrictions to give him better access to finger fuck me with his whole hand and so the others behind could clearly see my swollen red pussy lips and his slimy fingers going in and out.

I turned my head and laid it against his chest so I could look down and see my naked parts and his fucking actions.

“Get my cock out bitch!” He ordered.

My body trembled as I finally realized he was going to fuck me here in front of this half crazed audience. Up until now, I was wrapped up being the center of attention in this exhibitionistic orgy of lust and I knew now that my strong and sexy puppeteer was going to provide his own show and I was going to get my pussy stuffed in the process.

I had felt his huge hard on throughout the night as it rumbled against my thigh and tummy in our foreplay of dance and was anxious to see it under the spotlight so to speak. I impatiently un-fastened his belt and pants and wrestled the zipper open and dived in to retrieve the prize. As my hand and fingers struggled vainly to fully grip it, my heart stopped as I tried to take measurement of its girth and length. I never dreamed a male penis could grow to this immensity and it took considerable effort to wrestle it into the open.

There’s no way I could estimate its length and circumference, from my experience now it must have been between 8 and 10 inches long and possibly as big around as the large end of a smaller baseball bat. I couldn’t imagine anyone being able to take that kind of monster inside of them and in spite of the liberal amount of lubrication that was almost starting to puddle on the floor beneath me, I knew I would do anything it took to have its full length in my begging vagina if it killed me in the process.

I slid what I could of my hand around the fat organ that stood upright between us, in spite of its obvious weight, and pumped it while I applied liberal amounts of the fuck fluid I gathered from between my legs, to fully lubricate it so it wouldn’t tear me apart.

“You like that pole girl?” Vince said as he watched me worship it.

“Oh yes.” I whispered. “God it’s so big, I love it.” Then as I huddled into his chest and stared at it in lust, I said so I alone could hear, “Please fuck me, pleas fuck me, please fuck me.” And then loud enough for all, “FUCK ME WITH YOUR BIG BEAUTIFUL COCK VINCE. FUCK ME WITH IT NOW!” I said as my volume and passion increased.

“Get her pants off.” He ordered the crowd, and helpers quickly obeyed. They took off my shoes so they could remove my underwear completely, then with nothing encumbering me he lifted me up and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He held me high to get his long cock into me and I could see well above the crowd and on across the dance floor. I saw Craig and Darla dancing and it didn’t register in my mind that they could have easily seen me as well. Darla did see me and smiled as she quickly turned Craig from vision and danced him further away.

Vince tried to achieve proper alignment naturally but we were too excited to work naturally together.

“Put it in me.” I hissed with impatience.

And Vince said to anyone, “Help me; line it up.”

I reached down with my right hand and grasped the straining juice covered cock and pulled it to my already gaping hole. I slid it up and down my slit to moisten the tip again and then with surprisingly little effort started it in. Out of lust I tried to pull myself down onto it once I sensed its initial accurate penetration. Vince lowered my body inch by fucking inch onto his oiled shaft. I had never dreamed anything could fill me so obscenely and I made gurgling sounds as I settled down onto the monster fuck pole. I bit the side of his neck in passion that brought deep red color to his flesh. It would certainly leave a mark showing our lust.

I wailed out a strangled sound that was muffled by my biting that revealed how thoroughly I was being fucked. I could barely stand the sensations as my body was wracked in an endless procession of mind blowing orgasm that visibly rippled through my body. I could feel the knobby end pounding way up in my stomach and thought in my mind that it would spear me all the way through.

We settled into a delicious rhythmic motion in which he bounced me fully up and down on his spear and my head thrashed about wildly as we played to our lust crazed audience. I was happy as I looked out over the revelers on the dance floor at the highest point of the bouncing and wondered wickedly how many of them knew how fully stuffed with sex I was.

He bounced me on his fat prick for a short period that seemed like an hour in my intensity until his action became much more feverish and urgent. I knew he was building to his own climax but since we were joined, I felt like an extension of his lust crazed mind. Although it seemed I was always in my own climax of, I felt myself build to his as well, and when he stiffened and arched his back to expel a full load of his fuck juice into me, I felt like I was an imploding black hole that was trying to suck and draw everything out of him he could give.

After I had milked the last of his juice from his swollen balls he finally settled into a soft swaying motion that carried both our bodies into a partial state of rest. I needed to recuperate but in spite of my heady orgasms, my need seemed insatiable and I wasn’t through. I had been filled fully with the big one, but I loved Eddy’s more modest size just as much and right now all I knew is that I needed more cock. I still wanted to be fucked! And our group knew it as well. I felt another set of arms take hold and climbed quickly into another hot embrace.

“High fuck bunny.” Phil said as he held me close. “Eddy told me you were back, but I didn’t know you were ‘really back’ you were.”

“Phil!” I exclaimed. “I didn’t know you were here.” I said and threw my arms around him and kissed him passionately.

“Darla said she invited you and your ‘future husband’! Where the hell is lover boy anyway?” Maybe I should bring him over here a show him how his future wife likes to FUCK!” He said.

“Shit Phil, DON’T YOU DARE!” I demanded.

I had gotten so wrapped up in this scene, I had forgotten all about Craig, and I was afraid that Phil may do just that. He could be a sadistic prick if he wanted to, but I still loved all we had done and how nasty he treated me, but as much as anything, I wasn’t ready for this sexy scene to end, and I knew it would if Phil actually followed through on his threat.

“Make it worth my while to keep your dirty little secret?” He asked as a rhetorical question wanting to get straight to the ‘how’.

I threw my arms around his neck again and kissed him deeply using my tongue to fuck his throat. He was holding me here on a dance floor as I stood barefoot and almost naked; I backed away slightly and giving a sexy shimmy pushed the dress from my hips and off, then I kicked it carelessly away. I went back into his arms and whispered in his ear hotly, “Fuck me Phil, Fuck me right here, right now”. I pleaded. “I need a hard cock I need to have you fuck me here in front of them.” I said as I gestured over my shoulder toward the others.

In my lust, I had forgotten about Craig again until Phil reminded me.

“Darla’s keeping lover boy over there company, come ‘ere.” He said. I automatically looked down and saw his erect cock bobbing in open air before me. I licked my lips and I jumped up into his arms as I wrapped my legs around his waist like I had done with Vince, (I’m a quick learner I thought to myself as I reached for his cock to aim it home). With Vince’s cum now added to my fuck juice there was so much lubrication flowing out of me onto his cock, there was more than enough to grease his entry.

Phil’s member was not nearly as large as Vince’s but it was bigger than Eddy’s. All I know is that it was hard and hot and that was enough to make me cream from its entry. As far as I was concerned, a large size was not an automatic magic ingredient for sexual pleasure. Desire, lust and imagination were the real aphrodisiacs for me. A sense of danger along with the ingredient of daring or good old fashion nastiness were all the mental and emotional tools I needed to drive me over the edge toward insatiable lust and fulfillment.

Phil’s cock felt wonderful pushing inside me. He groaned loudly as he fully sheathed himself saying, “God Cyn, you’re so tight I can’t believe it. Your pussy’s so fucking hot. You’re going to suck the head off of my dick.”

CraCyn55
CraCyn55
164 Followers