Lord Justin and the Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Justin slowly entered her and allowed her to expand then slowly pushed in more until Angel could take no more. He rode her much more slowly than he wanted to at first. Then he felt her arching and moving and picked up his pace. It was not long until he could feel her tightening around him. He was holding back his pleasure until he heard her gasp and moan. He could feel as she exploded and that was all he needed. He emptied his seed deep within her sweet caverns. He rode out the spasms and slowly looked down into her face. He could never have imagined what affect it had on him.

Spent, Lord Justin lay upon between her breasts and marveled how he felt. This innocent maiden had given herself to him, not that he had really given her any choice, but he did not think about that. Angel truly wanted to please him. He could see that now. Perhaps she could learn to love him. Oh if that were only possible. She was young yes, but alone, and in need of love as was he. He would be happy she wanted to serve him for now. One day he hoped to steal her heart.


For a time their lives remained much the same. By day, Angel was Lord Justin's maidservant while he was about his business of running his now growing kingdom. His fortune at finding Angel was blessing him in other ways as well. By night she served him in his bedchambers and kept him very satisfied. His passion was reining. He had never been so happy or content except for one thing. He did not just want her to serve him anymore; he wanted her to love him too.

Still, there was this part of him. A part no one knew. He also wanted her to love him totally as he was. She trusted him now and was serving him so well; perhaps it was time she learned something new. She was always very willing to serve him; maybe it was time…


For a while now Angel had been asking Lord Justin for the key to the one locked room. She came to him again and said "I have cleaned all the manor my Lord; but have yet been allowed to clean the one locked room. Let me be about my cleaning there as well my Lord."

Lord Justin decided today would be the day; Angel was ready. With that, he led Angel to the locked room.

Before Lord Justin put the key in he lock he hesitated and said. "Angel, please don't be frightened by what you are about to see. I keep this room locked and you shant have the key. You may only enter it with me."

Angel looked up at him and said, "My Lord why would I be frightened by something in a room?"

Lord Justin looked in to her eyes and said, "There is a part of me you don't yet know Angel. I warn you; you may be frightened by what you see. I would never hurt you Angel, do you trust me?"

"Yes my Lord." Lord Justin put the key in the lock and turned it. He took one last look into Angel's eyes before he pushed the door open. He watched her face as her eyes became adjusted to the dimness of the room. Her eyes grew large and her mouth came open with an audible gasp as she looked around the room. She looked up at him with question in her eyes and asked, "My Lord, for what is this room used?"

"For pleasure Angel."

Angel's eyes once again scanned the room and they alit upon a table that could only be used as a rack of pain and said, "My Lord, this looks like a room of pain, not pleasure."

"My sweet Angel, the pain gives pleasure if administered correctly. Have you seen enough for now?" She nodded as she left the room.

Angel did not ask to clean the locked room for quite some time. Lord Justin did not push it. He wanted Angel to be ready before he started the next phase of her training, where she would learn to give him the deepest of pleasures.

Angel could not keep the locked room out of her mind. She did not say anything to Lord Justin about her thoughts however. A fortnight had passed. Angel was finding herself curious about the locked room, and its contents. After their evening meal, Angel said, "My Lord, would it be possible for me to see the locked room again? Would you explain how pain can give pleasure?"

Lord Justin finally had heard what he had been yearning to hear. "Angel, once you have finished your evening chores I'll be happy to show you. You may join me there."

Angel nodded and said, "I'll join you there shortly my Lord." It did not take Angel long to complete her tasks. She realized as she was walking toward the locked room that her heart was racing.

When Angel got to the normally locked door, it stood open. Remembering her first visit, she slowly entered the room allowing her eyes to adjust. Lord Justin was there as he said he would be. He was wearing a garment she had never seen before. He looked a bit unnerving standing there in black leather. As Angel entered the room Lord Justin came towards saying, "Angel don't be frightened by my clothing. It is necessary. I have something I need you to change into before we begin." Lord Justin handed her a heavy satchel and instructed her to go and change.

While Angel was walking to her room, her thoughts were on the odd costume Lord Justin was wearing. Now it seemed he wanted her to wear something odd as well. Angel removed her clothing and turned towards the satchel. She found her hands were shaking as she started to open it. She laughed a little nervously as she slowly put her hand into the bag. She pulled the contents out one piece at a time laying them out separately as she did. Not ever having seen any of the items laying there, she wondered how to put some of them on. It did not appear that any of it was going to cover much of her body. Finally, after trial and error Angel was able to put the mysterious looking items on her body. Curious as to her look Angel turned toward the mirror.

Upon seeing more flesh exposed than was covered, Angel gasped. From his statement about pleasure and pain and seeing almost total exposure, Angel was certain that the pain and pleasure was of a sexual nature. She could not understand why he was totally covered and she was almost totally exposed. She did not understand how anyone would consider this dressed however it did not matter. Wearing this was her master's request and she would do his bidding. Feeling a bit embarrassed by her exposure; Angel slipped a cloak over the attire then made her way to her waiting master.

Lord Justin looked up as Angel entered the room. He was not at all surprised to see the cloak covering her. He knew she was still very modest although he had made love to her many times and she obviously enjoyed the encounters. Lord Justin put his hand out to her and reached for the cloak to remove it. For the first time, Justin could feel her resistance to his will. She looked into his eyes and said, "Please my Lord, could I leave it on for a bit until I am more comfortable with so much exposed?"

Lord Justin nodded and removed his hands from the cloak. In doing so, he reached for her hand and led her to one of the odd looking apparatus in the room. Upon approach, he explained to her there would be a minimal amount of pain. With that, Angel's lessons began.

This time when he reached for her cloak, although she wanted to resist she knew it would do her no good. Lord Justin was ready to begin whatever it was that he wanted to teach her.

After removing her cloak, Angel felt herself grow very warm as she felt his eyes upon her. She knew he enjoyed her body as she enjoyed his touch. She could already feel her body yearning for his touch. As he had made love to her every night since the first, she had wondered if tonight would be different with the present state of affairs. Knowing his cock was being aroused as he looked at her, she knew he would take her to the heights of pleasure she had come to look forward to.

While forcing himself to look into her eyes he took her hand and led her over to the rack. He positioned her then slowly began to strap her down. Angel was a little frightened not knowing what was going to transpire but she had learned to trust Lord Justin would not hurt her. After the first nights abruptness with her, he had never spoken to her that way again. In fact, if she had ever known the feeling of love she would have realized that he treated her more as a loved one than a servant.

Once Lord Justin shackled Angel in place he walked over to a trunk setting on the floor. As Angel watched him, he withdrew a few unrecognizable black items. Her eyes fixed upon the objects as he walked towards her opening what appeared to be a mask. As he lifted it to cover her eyes he said, "Do you trust I will not hurt you, Angel?"

With her eyes held by his she murmured, "yes my Lord." With that, he covered her eyes. Now being totally helpless and unable to see Angel was straining to hear. She could not hear even his foot steps and said, "My Lord, are you here?"

No more had she asked her question and she felt something drawn across her nipples and gasped with delight. Lord Justin said there would be pain, she thought, this is not painful. It is delightful. She started to open her mouth to speak when she felt his lips upon hers. Since her mouth was open Lord Justin took advantage of the situation and slipped his tongue in to tease her. She could feel her body as it reacted to his deep probing kisses. Oh how she loved his touch. He began caressing her face and kissing her checks then slowly moved his lips down her body. Every touch sent ripples of pleasure and desire.

Angel was beginning to understand why Lord Justin had blindfolded her. It was stimulating not knowing what he would do. Angel began to look forward to every touch; not knowing the touch would soon change.

Lord Justin was at the point of madness as he watched Angel react to the pleasures of her body. He wanted to remove her from the rack and take her to his bed however, he knew to do so would deny her of knowing that pain could also give pleasure. He forced himself to take the strap and give her pain. She gasped and cried out, "My Lord, you're hurting me!"

For the first time since the first night, Lord Justin sounded harsh again. "Wench you will be silent for it is your masters wishes. Do not open your mouth again to protest as it will fall deafly upon my ears." With that, he flogged her again. Angel winced and cried out in pain then did not utter another sound. He hit her repeatedly reveling in his power over her.

Truly not wanting to harm Angel in any way, Lord Justin flogged her all over her body. First her nipples, then her stomach, then he would move to her back, buttocks and thighs. He moved around her body watching with satisfaction. She was not wincing as before, allowing herself to enjoy it. Angel was beginning to revel in the sensations from within. Suddenly he stopped. She found herself wanting him to flog her again and forgetting he had silenced her, opened her mouth to speak.

Lord Justin watched as Angel unconsciously arched for more. He stepped back for a moment not giving her what he knew she now craved. When he saw her mouth open, he could not resist tasting her sweet mouth again. As he did so he let his hand stray down to feel her sweet nectar of desire. Lord Justin wanted and needed to taste it, and found himself releasing her mouth and as he slowly slid his tongue toward her sweet, awaiting cavern.

Lord Justin had given Angel pleasure before and had proved himself very experienced in the pleasures of the flesh; but never before had she been so much more aware of every sensation within her. She looked forward to his touch. Suddenly she could feel his breath upon her thighs. His tongue touched her swollen clit sending shock waves of desire throughout her body. She wanted this wonderfully stimulating man.

Lord Justin could contain his needs no further. He needed to take Angel and fill her with his dripping cock. He reached for the straps that secured her to the rack. He could not get them off fast enough. He craved her body. She was unconsciously begging him for release and his cock was engorged and throbbing. He needed release as well.

Once unshackled Lord Justin took Angel into his arms. As he carried her to his bedchambers, he allowed himself the pleasure of tasting her sweet mouth again. Kissing her deeply as he carried her he could already feel her body as it began in sweet release. Never had he known a maiden so responsive to his touch.

Lord Justin wanted to give Angel all the love he felt for her and needed so much back. If only she could love him, then he would feel complete.

Lord Justin had only introduced her to a small part of himself. Angel was learning and accepting and if she had any concerns or fears, she had hidden them successfully. There was so much more he wanted to do in the locked room.

Days passed and turned into weeks after Angels first encounter in the locked room. She thought about it from time to time but never mentioned it. She served him daily as she was about her duties. Some days she would not see him at all until the evening meal, but Lord Justin was always home on time for them to eat together. After they had eaten and she had cleaned up, Angel always knew she would be dessert. Lord Justin made her feel wonderful every night. After three weeks had past, she found herself wondering how long it would be before he took her into the locked room again.

As if reading Angel's thoughts Lord Justin said, "I left something in your room for you to put on after you have finished your chores. I'll meet you in the locked room as before." With that, he left the room.

Angel found a different garment this time. This time her breasts were exposed, otherwise she was fully covered. Angel was still self-conscious that her breasts were exposed. She put her dressing gown on and joined Lord Justin in the now unlocked room.

As she entered Lord Justin turned to Angel and smiled. This time it appeared he would be nude. He stood there before her in a harness; otherwise, he was totally unclothed. Angel was uncomfortable looking at him and turned to look elsewhere.

Lord Justin said, "Come to me Angel," as he extended his hand. Angel looked into his eyes and slowly walked to him, putting her hand in his. He drew her to him and kissed her lips parting them slowly with his tongue. Unbidden she moaned and opened to him. He held her captive with his kisses. Being totally engulfed in his kisses, she gasped when he abruptly pulled away jerking her robe off as he did saying, "This time Angel you will be my master" as he handed her the strap.

At first, Angel just stood there looking at it not reaching for it as he wished. After staring at it for a bit she finally lifted her gaze to his eyes. He said, "Take it Angel this is your next lesson." Angel slowly put her hand out and he whipped it into her hand making her flinch. "Take it wench and flog me with it!"

Angel looked into his eyes with tears and said, "My Lord I can not hit you. I am your servant. I can't do that."

"You will hit me with it, or I'll send you out into the world again and let you make your own way. You are my servant as you have just pointed out. You will do as your master says. You must. Now, take it." Angel did as bidden.

"Now you will strap me to this rack as I instruct you. You will blindfold me and flog me with the strap. Do you understand?"

With her eyes lowered Angel said, "Yes, my Lord."

"Angel remember how you attach the straps because your master will not be happy if he has to instruct you again. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"Angel from this point on you will not call me my Lord. Once I have instructed you as to how to strap me, I shall address you as Mistress. Do you understand?"

"Yes, my Lord."

"NO WENCH! YOU DO NOT CALL ME MY LORD!"

When Lord Justin yelled at her Angel realized that he was getting into his role and she was to get into hers. It appeared he wanted her to dominate him and do to him as he had done to her. Could she do that to him? She was not sure but she now realized she had no choice. Upon this realization, she became what he wanted her to be.

Angel roughly grabbed Lord Justin's arm and led him to the rack where he had tied her the last time. When she reached the rack he told her where to tie him and how. Once in place he became silent as she blindfolded him.

For Angel the hard part began. She knew Lord Justin wanted her to flog him as he had done to him. She must have stood there a little longer than he wished because she heard him clear his throat and knew she must begin.

Angel took a deep breath, released it as she raised the strap, and hit him. She saw Lord Justin wince from the pain but knew she had to continue. She moved around the rack flogging him as he had done to her remembering the pain and the pleasure he invoked in her.

When Lord Justin reacted as she had, Angel knew she was playing her role as he had wanted. She also knew that at some point she would have to touch him and not with the strap. She whipped him going around his body as he had done to her. When she thought she had flogged him enough, she said in as masterful a voice as she could muster, "Now you will stand there as I touch you and if I hear a sound of pleasure you will be punished. Do you understand?"

Slowly at first and even gently Angel reached out and touched his cock. She heard his gasp and knew she should punish him for it but now that she had touched it, she did not want to stop. So she pretended for now that it was okay for him to enjoy it. As Angel took his member in her hand, she slowly lowered her mouth to it.

Angel touched it with her tongue as he had taught her. She felt his breathing as it changed. She knew how it felt when he touched her and wondered if it felt the same to him. Suddenly she realized his cock was getting harder. She opened her mouth and took it into her mouth teasing it with her tongue as she did. Then she opened her mouth a little more as she put her mouth down on it further. The more she put in her mouth the harder and thicker it became.

As his cock swelled, Angel began stroking it. After stroking his cock and feeling it swell, she abruptly took her mouth from it. This of course was exactly what Lord Justin would have asked her to do if he had been instructing her but she did not know that. He was standing there engorged and in agony. Angel had denied his release. As Angel pulled her mouth from him she turned and picked up the strap.

"Now you will suffer for enjoying that. That was for my pleasure, not yours." With that, Angel flogged his body in the same areas she had done before. He winced from the pain and as she came around from his back, she noticed his member was dripping. Unconsciously she leaned forward and licked it off, causing Lord Justin to moan. She took his cock into her mouth as she had done before and heard him groan. Suddenly she realized she wanted him to do to her the same thing she was doing to him.

Angel found herself reaching up to untie Lord Justin as she threw the strap to the floor. She wanted him to take her to his bed and make her feel wonderful again, as she knew he would. Once untied she said, "Pick me up and carry me to bed where you will serve me and give me pleasure."

Lord Justin couldn't have been happier to do his mistress bidding and said, "Yes, Mistress." He picked her up and quickly headed to his bedchambers.

Upon entering the room, Angel said, "Lay me on the bed and take my garment off."

Lord Justin could not have asked for a better pupil. Once he had told Angel that he was to serve her and do her bidding, she had instinctively known what to do. Upon doing so, he stood awaiting orders. "Now take off your harness and join me in bed." He obeyed her willingly. "Now you will give me pleasure. As he started to lower his lips to her now waiting mound, she sharply said, "NO! I want to taste you as well."