Lord Justin and the Maiden

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lord Justin said to the stableman, "I have decided to take this gelding. I'll need a saddle and bridle for it as well." After paying, Lord Justin handed the reins of the gelding to James saying, "Since you were willing to ride side-saddle for your sister, I will give you your own horse. You may start your first duty by leading her horse as well."

Lord Justin and James set off towards home.


It was already getting late by the time they arrived at Lord Justin's manor. Upon hearing the horse's approach, Angel ran outside to greet her master. She stopped short when she realized he was not alone. She found her eyes were looking at the young man on the gelding leading the horse with a sidesaddle. Angel thought, There is something familiar about this lad as she looked into his eyes. His eyes held her captive until Lord Justin alit and said, "Angel, this is your brother, James."

Angel looked at James for a minute longer then quickly looked at Lord Justin then back at James again and said, "My Lord, I don't understand, how did you find him? How did you know he was my brother?"

Suddenly Angel could stand it no longer, now she knew why he looked so familiar to her. Although she had not seen him for two years, and they had not spent much time together growing up; she had seen him from time to time and knew he was indeed her brother, James. She ran to the horse and as James jumped down, they embraced. At the orphanage, they had never touched. Neither of them had ever thought they would see each other again. They were both crying and laughing at the same time, totally oblivious to the fact that Lord Justin had taken the horses in and stabled them.

Lord Justin came out of the stables and watched the reunion between the brother and sister that he had made possible. Lord Justin was happy he was able to make this day happen for them both. Now he needed to figure out what to do with James. What would he wear? Where would he have him bed down? Angel slept with him and rarely ever used her room. However, Lord Justin did not want James to know about Angels sleeping arrangements, not yet anyway. He also had not figured out just what he was going to do with James. The only thing he knew was that he had made Angel very happy.

Lord Justin walked up behind Angel and James, putting his hands on their shoulders saying, "Do you think you could continue this in the kitchen?"

Angel looked up at him smiling and said, "Yes my Lord, I'll get the food served straight away," as she headed off to feed her master. Lord Justin bid James to follow him and they too went inside.
James had not said two words to Lord Justin on the way home. Now he talked nonstop. Totally forgetting they were servants, Angel and James were chattering away with each other totally oblivious to the fact that Lord Justin was in the room. Although Lord Justin was happy that he was able to reunite Angel with her brother, he already missed their quiet times together.

Lord Justin was thinking about being with Angel tonight as they had been since the first day she had been here and was not sure what he was going to do. He was in need of pain tonight and was looking forward to Angel giving it to him. It had been quite a while since they had given each other pain and pleasure. He was due.

Finally deciding that he needed to take control of his "servants" Lord Justin cleared his throat as he stood said, "Angel and James, I have allowed you to reminisce all evening. Now I need to remind you both that I am your master and, as your master, I would like a few things understood. I will not interfere with your being together and enjoying yourselves as long as your chores are completed. James your instructions for tonight are not worry about anything. Tomorrow will be soon enough for you begin your chores. In the meantime Angel, get everything cleaned up. I will put something in your room for you. James, come with me."

James and Angel hugged at each other said goodnight. James followed Lord Justin from the room. Angel hurriedly cleaned everything up and went to her room. Tonight it seemed she was to be the master again. Lord Justin had left the outfit that clothed her totally with the exception of her breasts. Angel thought, I wonder where he took James?" Since she was only his servant, she had no right to ask.

Angel put her cloak about her to hide herself just in case she should encounter James while walking to the locked room. She need not have worried, wherever Lord Justin had taken him, he was not about.

As Angel entered the room, Lord Justin closed it behind her. He said, "Now that James is here, we will lock the door behind us when we are enjoying ourselves." Upon seeing the look on Angel's face he said, "I took him to his room in the stable. Do not worry my pretty Angel, they are very nice chambers. There are also clothes there for him to wear as my last stable hand left them behind."

"I want to introduce you to something new tonight Angel, " Lord Justin said as he took a cloth off a rack that Angel had not previously seen. It did indeed look like a rack of pain. Angel found herself happy that she would not be the one on it.

Lord Justin was again dressed in his harness and essentially nude. They had been in the room so often that Angel knew what her role would be. She was to be his master. She also knew her tolerance for wanting to be with him had lengthened as she had become used to the fact that eventually they would make love when finished in the room. Oh how she had grown to love him but she could never let him know, as she was only a servant.

Lord Justin interrupted her thoughts as he said, "Angel, this rack is a little different from any of the racks we have used before. The rack itself will administer pain as well as the whip. You will have to secure me to the rack before you begin as you always do. Once shackled, you will be my master as you most likely are already aware by the garments we are wearing. I am in need of great pain tonight and there may be blood. Do not stop if you see blood. You are to punish me for allowing myself to bring you pleasure today."

Angel looked puzzled as she asked, "My Lord, why are you punishing yourself for bringing my brother to me? I don't understand why you feel you need to be punished for doing something nice for me."

Lord Justin said, "It doesn't matter what you think wench. You will punish me tonight. Do you understand?"

"Yes My Lord."

Lord Justin climbed into the rack instructing Angel where to put the shackles. Once shackled into place, he grew silent. Angel went to the trunk with the accessories in it and chose one that would give him the most amount of pain. He wanted pain. She would give it to him.

She walked up and blindfolded him, so he could not tell what she would do to him next. She wanted him totally at her mercy. He looked horribly uncomfortable in the rack but she made up her mind she was going to do everything in her power to give him the pain he wanted.

Angel blindfolded him, raised the whip, and hit him hard. She had never hit him that hard before but knew that was what he wanted. She continued to hit him knowing she was leaving marks on him. She could see the rack was biting into his skin and he was indeed bleeding in places. She ignored it and continued to beat him with the whip.

Angel had not been paying any attention to his privates as she was concentrating on his back. She came around and noticed his cock was dripping with pre-cum. Angel found herself aroused and needed to taste the sweet juices. She had come to enjoy licking his cock and tasting him. She had even come to enjoy tasting his cock after it had been inside her. She loved the taste of their juices as she licked them off his cock. That would come later she knew. She bent over and licked his dripping cock and licked around his growing head a time or two then took the whip and hit him again. She continued to hit him and revel in her power over him.

Suddenly Angel realized Lord Justin was crying. She had never seen Lord Justin cry, must less heard him. She did not know if she should stop or continue. This was so out of character for him. Finally, she could stand it no longer. She threw down her whip, went to him, and kissed him. Angel loved him. She knew he did not love her. She could not stand his tears. He was sobbing uncontrollably.

As Angel unlatched the last restraint she pulled him to her and took him in her arms as she had done so many times with the young children at the orphanage. They sat there on the floor with Angel holding, caressing, rocking, and kissing him just as if he were a young child. The more she tried to soothe him the harder he sobbed. Angel did not understand. All she knew is that something deep within him needed to feel loved. She knew that feeling, as she too had often felt unloved.

Without realizing what she was doing, Angel started singing to Lord Justin with all the love she felt in her heart. She continued to rock him and caress him as she sang and slowly he began to relax and his sobbing subsided. Lord Justin stayed in her arms as she continued to sing and caress him. He started listening to her words. He had often heard Angel humming as she went about her chores but he had never heard her sing. She has the most beautiful voice, he thought, and she is singing of love.

Could he dare hope that she loved him? Lord Justin did not move for the longest time, just sitting there in her arms allowing the love he felt for her to surface. Slowly he sat up away from her as she ended her song and looked into her eyes. Yes, she loved him; he could see it in her eyes. He looked at her lips and as he leaned toward her, she leaned into him and he kissed her with all the love he knew she now returned.

As Lord Justin kissed her he slowly got to his feet and lifted her as he did. He stopped at the door long enough to pick up her cloak and wrap it around them both, then locked the door behind them as he carried her to his bedchambers to make love to her for the first time. He no longer wanted to have her as his servant; he loved her and knew she loved him as well.

When they entered his bedchambers, he slowly lay her on the bed as he removed his harness and removed her garment as well. For the first time Lord Justin made love to her in a way that left no doubt that he was indeed in love with her. Angel did not know when it had happened and did not care. All she knew was that she was in love with him as he obviously was in love with her. He kissed her all over her body so tenderly but kept returning to her lips. It was as if he was checking to make sure she truly did love him.


When at last he entered her, it was with so much love that Angel started to cry. She could not believe he could love her so much. Lord Justin seeing her tears stopped and asked worriedly, "Angel, please tell me what is wrong."

Angel just shook her head and said, "Nothing my Lord, I just never thought it could be so wonderful."
Lord Justin kissed her again and kissed away her tears of joy as well then said, "Angel, I have loved you for so long, will you marry me. I want to have children with you and have you sing to them and hold them as you did me tonight. I know you love me. There is love in your voice and in your eyes. Marry me Angel, please."
Angel started crying again and shook her head.

Lord Justin said, "Please tell me why you won't marry me when I know you love me."

Angel said, "I can't my Lord, I am only a servant. I can not marry you," and she turned her eyes away from him. Lord Justin suddenly realized he had not told her she was actually a Lady.

"Angel, you are not a servant. They were wrong to send you to the orphanage. Your mother was Lady Abigail. She fell in love with a commoner and refused to leave him so her parents disowned her. It does not matter however, you are from nobility, and you and I can be married immediately. I will have your brother be my witness. He will no longer be my servant and neither shall you. I will hire someone to take care of all of us. James can go to school and learn a trade then he too can marry someone for love and we will all be happy."

Angel could not believe what she was hearing. "When did you find all of this out? Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

Lord Justin started laughing and said, "I intended to but when I brought James in and the two of you started talking, I forgot."

Angel was so excited she said, "Let's get dressed and go and tell James straight away!"

Lord Justin said, "Wait a minute miss, do you think you could answer my question first? Will you marry me?"

Angel threw herself into Lord Justin's arms and said, "YES! I have loved you for a very long time and was sure that I could never marry you. YES! I will marry you."


One day after they had gotten married Lord Justin said, "Do you think you can call me Justin now? It's usually customary for a husband and wife to address each other by their given names."

Angel said, "Of course my Lord but you will always be my Lord and Master and I will always serve you." Angel started fidgeting with her gown and looking down said, "My lord, do you want a daughter or a son?"

Lord Justin cupped her chin with his hand and raised her eyes to his and said, "Really, are you going to have a baby?" Looking into her husband's eyes Angel smiled and nodded. Their love had now gone full circle. They had each found the love they sought.