Lorelai's 35 Birthday Wishes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It may have looked like they still had energy to spare but both Gilmore girls felt exhausted. However they were both so horny and desperate to give each other pleasure they found it almost easy to push through the exhaustion and continue their latest bout of passionate mother/daughter sex, this time with additional friend bonus.

Even so Rory wished she was getting more of a break. Usually being the 'bottom' meant she got to rest while her Mom, the 'top', did all the work but at this particular moment she was working just as hard as the other two. Perhaps more. In fact definitely more than Paris who mostly just lying back, only occasionally thrusting up into Rory's cunt. Okay, so almost every time Paris did that Rory came, but only because Rory and her Mom were working so hard.

Just as she thought this Rory began squealing happily through her latest orgasm and Paris began really fucking her, not stopping till she drove Rory to another climax, and then another, and then another, and then another.

Finally getting to enjoy the full benefits of the double penetration Rory's entire world melted away to the point she could barely even comprehend what was happening to her, her entire world revolving around the two dildos slamming in and out of her pussy and ass hole.

Even though Paris was now roughly thrusting into Rory's love hole the blonde had been enjoying a nice relaxing break before that as she let the Gilmore girls do all the work. Lorelai on the other hand had been fucking her daughter's ass hole for a long time now and as much as she loved butt fucking her little girl Lorelai's stamina sadly had its limits. Of coarse Lorelai drilled hard and deep into Rory's butt for almost as long as she possibly could, only stopping to pull out when it became clear that if she ass fucked her daughter any longer without a break she would collapse.

On the bright side Lorelai got to admire her handiwork, Rory's butt hole left gaping obscenely wide from the brutal abuse it had taken.

Lorelai quickly became lost in staring at the red ringed crater which used to be so tiny but was now so open she could see deep into her daughter's bowels, the Milf only awaking when she heard Rory whimper, "Please Mommy, butt fuck me some more. Oh... I want my Mommy's dick back in my ass. Mmmmmmm, please, butt fuck your baby girl again Mommy, butt fuck your baby girl like the anal slut she is!"

"Oh don't worry, I will later, but right now I need a rest, and Paris deserves a turn with your cute little butt." Lorelai said, swatting Rory's backside, "So Rory..."

Wish 31

"I wish you would let Paris fuck your ass hole, while you clean your ass juice off my strap-on." Lorelai wished after she collapsed back down onto the bed with her upper body resting on the pillows.

"Mmmmm, yum." Rory giggled, lifting herself off and eagerly over to where her mother was laying.

Pausing once she reached the ass flavoured toy Rory looked up at her mother with those big blue eyes, looking almost innocent for the briefest of moments, before grinning wickedly and swallowing the head of the strap-on.

Both Gilmore girls moaned softly, Rory from the yummy taste of her own ass, Lorelai from the sight of watching her daughter take her cock in her mouth.

There were quickly more moans from Rory as she began to bob her head up and down the first few inches of the shaft, her head slowly lowering with each bob so she got a tiny bit more of the cock into her mouth every time. More importantly this made sure that with every bob Rory was tasting her own butt, the horny eighteen year old happily drawing out the ass to mouth for as long as she could.

After she had taken about one third of the toy into her mouth Rory felt a soft hand on the back of her head and then fingers gently beginning to stroke her hair. Smiling around the cock Rory looked up and locked eyes with her Mom, the brunettes quickly becoming so lost in each other's eyes that neither of them noticed Paris crawling up behind Rory, the blonde taking a few moments to first stare at the ATM and then Rory's gaping butt hole before she finally fulfilled Lorelai's latest wish.

Rory was gently disturbed from the daze she had fallen into by the feeling of hands pulling apart her butt cheeks. Then the young brunette found herself fully awake as she felt a dildo slamming through her well stretched shit hole, Rory's back passage so opened and loose she didn't feel any pain whatsoever as Paris buried the whole of her strap-on inside Rory's rectum in one hard thrust.

Not only did Rory not feel any pain she quickly started moaning joyfully as her friend began sodomising her, Paris taking a firm grip of the other Chilton student's hips as the blonde girl began gently thrusting in and out of the brunette girl's butt.

"You are such an anal slut." Paris stated as if it was a well-known and perhaps even mundane fact.

Certainly neither of the Gilmore girls were going to argue with her, not that Paris was expecting them too.

Paris knew a couple of girls she had previously thought of being anal sluts, and technically they still were, but they clearly had nothing on the blonde's best friend, and the blonde's best friend's Mom.

From everything she'd seen so far Paris concluded that Lorelai and Rory Gilmore had to be the biggest anal sluts in the world, and since she had already treated Lorelai as such it was now only fair that it was Rory's turn.

With that in mind Paris drilled into her best friend's butt with ever-increasing force and viciousness until she was ass fucking Rory as hard as she could, Rory's squeals of delight around her Mom's strap-on dildo the sweetest music to Paris's ears.

"That's it Paris, butt fuck my baby girl." Lorelai yelled out encouragement, "Drill my daughter's butt hard and deep. Make it even looser than when I fucked it."

For a moment Lorelai wasn't sure Paris heard her, then the blonde yelled, "Fuck yeah, I'm going to butt fuck her until her butt hole is even more gaping than it already is! Mmmmmmmm, going to ass fuck you Rory just like your Mom did! Yeeeeessssssss, me and your Mom are going to ruin your ass hole! You're never going to shit right again when me and your Mommy are done fucking you up your slutty little ass!"

Lorelai didn't intend things to go quite that far, but while she had no intention of allowing her daughter's ass hole to be ruined she had every intention of making sure Rory's butt hole was stretched open wider than it had ever been stretched before. Thanks to hours of carefully planning out her wishes in advance Lorelai had a plan to do just that, but first she needed to make sure she had fully regained her strength. Or at least recovered enough of it to end the perverted fun of her birthday on a high.

On the perverted scale what Lorelai was a part of now ranked pretty highly. Her daughter was bobbing her head all the way up and down a dildo strapped around her waist, Rory taking the entire strap-on dick into her mouth and down her throat. Rory was even pausing with her lips wrapped around the base, the head of the shaft embedded deep within her throat and thus allowing her to make sure she had got every drop of her own ass juice off the sex toy. And of course behind Rory there was Paris relentlessly fucking her fellow teen's butt, the sound of flesh smacking off flesh almost as loud as the increasingly less inventive verbal abuse pouring from the blonde's mouth, "Take it you anal slut! Take it! Take it up your slutty little butt! Fuck yes, take my cock up your slutty little ass you mother fucking whore! Take it mother fucker! Take it like a whore who likes to fuck her mother, and like to get fucked by her! Yes, take it anal slut! Take it up the butt, just like you do for your Mommy!"

Eventually the blonde's words went from uninventive to incoherent as she clearly became focused on only one thing, pounding Rory's ass hole, Lorelai almost finding the fierce look of concentration on Paris's face a little scary. Then not almost, but Rory was screaming joyfully through climax after climax because of it so Lorelai didn't complain. Instead Lorelai relaxed and watched as Paris relentlessly sodomised Rory until the thirty-five year old mother of one decided it was time for her daughter to receive a real rectum wrecking.

Wish 32

"I wish you'd let me and Paris double fuck your ass." Lorelai wished loudly after Paris had butt fucked Rory to yet another orgasm.

Removing her mouth from her Mom's strap-on Rory looked up lustfully at the woman who had given her life and then softly said, "Okay."

Grinning widely Lorelai got up and turned her attention to the blonde, "Stay still Paris."

Doing as she was told Paris watched in fascination as Lorelai came round, briefly sucked on a couple of her fingers, and then gently pushed one of them into Rory's ass hole even though the blonde's cock was still deep inside Rory's back passage. Of course it wasn't just that the finger slid in without too much trouble that was fascinating. In fact what really caught Paris's attention was how Rory moaned joyfully at the additional invasion of her forbidden hole.

Lorelai had given Paris a little heads up that she was planning on a little double anal, but while Paris had been sure there were women out there whoreish enough to be able to take two cocks up their asses she just couldn't envision innocent little Rory Gilmore being able to do such a perverted thing. While that was when Paris was fairly certain but not sure the Gilmore girls were fucking each other it was somehow easier to envision Rory fucking her Mom than being willing or able to take two dildos, or even a single dildo, up her butt, although Rory always did have such a tight little butt the thought of it being double fucked or even fucked seemed absurd.

Now Paris was kneeling behind Rory with a dildo strapped around her waist buried in the brunette's tight little butt while her friend's Mom gently pushed finger after finger into Rory's ass hole it seemed even more absurd, although now absurdly hot.

"I think I'm ready for your cock now Mom." Rory moaned as her mother gently finger fucked her very stretched out back door.

Lorelai considered ignoring Rory and continuing to open up her precious baby girl's butt for a little longer, but at this point she had four fingers, two from each hand, deep inside her daughter's ass and had been gently stretching the hole this way and that for several minutes. So biting her lip Lorelai softly said, "Okay honey... relax for Mommy."

Considering what a little genius Rory was, and all the anal sex they had been enjoying recently, it wasn't very necessary for Lorelai to tell her daughter to relax. But she couldn't help it, it was simply motherly instinct Lorelai thought as she removed her fingers from her daughter's ass hole and quickly pushed the head of her strap-on inside the expanded back hole.

"Ohhhhhh Mommy, wrecked my ass." Rory cried joyfully as the second dildo stretched her ass hole like never before, "Mmmmmm, I want my butt ruined. Oh, ahhhhhh, stretch the hole I shit from Mommy!"

Despite Rory's clear enjoyment Lorelai could hear pain in her daughter's voice so she went slowly and steadily, gradually adding inch after inch of dildo into Rory's rectum until finally Lorelai's hip was pressing against Paris's hip, nearly the entire length of both strap-on cocks buried deep within Rory's butt.

"Oh Mommy, oh fuck me, oh, fuck my ass." Rory whimpered softly, "Please, I ahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

"Who do you want fucking your ass?" Paris asked after quickly pulling a few inches out of her friend's butt, even this small move clearly sending powerful jolts of pleasure and pain rocketing through Rory's body.

"YOU! You both. I wanna be butt fucked by you and my Mommy." Rory said quickly, hoping it would appease Paris.

It did and Paris slowly started thrusting her strap-on in and out of Rory's butt hole, Lorelai remaining still as her daughter got used to the sensation of a dildo moving in and out of her back passage as another dildo remained unmoving within her bowels.

Once Rory's whimpers of pain and pleasure had been completely replaced by whimpers, moans and groans of pure pleasure Lorelai began fucking her daughter's ass along with Paris, Rory squealing with orgasmic delight just from Lorelai's first movements, "Yeeeeeessssssss aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk! Fuuuuuuuuccccccckkkkkkk myyyyyyy assssssss!"

Lorelai grinned happily as her daughter came like a fountain, Rory's cum repeatedly squirting down on the bedsheets as Lorelai and Paris ass fucked her at an increasingly harder pace.

It was impossible to go as hard and as fast as they could if it was just one of them ass fucking Rory, or at least impossible without doing any permanent damage to Rory's rectum, but the teen and the Mom made do, eventually settling into quite a rough butt fucking considering the circumstances.

Through Rory's first few orgasms whenever Paris would push into her ass Lorelai with pull out of her butt and vice versa, the two cocks drilling away Rory's shit pipe like a boxer drilling away at their opponent's face. Then Lorelai and Paris began occasionally thrusting in and out at the same time, each of these double thrusts into the very deepest part of Rory's rectum making the poor girl scream and cum violently.

The whole time Lorelai paid very close attention to how Rory was doing, her motherly instincts once again taking over as she fucked her daughter's ass.

At first Rory was begging for more but eventually the words melted away into happy squeals, then tired cries, and eventually exhausted whimpers. Those exhausted whimpers came shortly after the poor girl's head and upper body fell down onto the bed, only the firm grip that Paris and Lorelai had on her hips keeping Rory's ass up in the air. This was the sign Lorelai had been waiting for and so after giving her baby girl won last powerful climax Lorelai pulled out as quickly as she could, leaving Rory's ass hole too stretched out for Paris to continue fucking.

Taking the hint Paris also pulled out and moved backwards so she and Lorelai could admire just how stretched out and gaping Rory's butt hole was, both women so captivated by looking through the red ringed crater and into Rory's bowels they didn't even realise Rory was somehow finding the strength to keep her ass in the air.

Rory wasn't sure where she was finding the strength to do this, but she knew her Mom and Paris would want to check out her gaping ass hole which felt like the whole of Stars Hollow had been shoved up it. Deciding to go for a slightly less big exaggeration Rory panted, "Wow... it feels like you shoved a truck up my ass."

"Looks that way too." Lorelai grinned, happy to see that while Rory was tired she was okay, "How did it feel before, you know, when the truck was inside your ass?"

"Mmmmmmm, it felt great. I loved getting my ass double fucked." Rory said dreamily.

"Really? I couldn't tell considering how hard you came." Paris said dryly.

"Please, I'm my mother's daughter, which makes me a total anal slut." Rory grinned.

"True." Lorelai agreed as she picked up a camera, "Now let's just see how slutty you can be..."

Wish 33

"I wish you'd let me take some photos of your gaping back hole." Lorelai wished.

Grinning happily Rory wiggled her ass invitingly, enticing her mother to take a few shots before she reached back to spread her butt cheeks wide so her gaping back hole seemed even more obscenely stretched out.

"Okay, now Paris, get into frame." Lorelai told the blonde who happily complied, Lorelai taking several snapshots before silently switching places with Paris.

In the end Lorelai had some great shots of herself and Paris posing proudly next to the ass hole they both stretched out, even able to take one of them together which was Lorelai's favourite as it had both of their faces pressed against Rory's butt cheeks and right next to Rory's destroyed back hole, Paris with her usual proud but stoic look while Lorelai herself grinned goofily and gave the camera a big old thumbs up.

"That's definitely going up in the bedroom." Lorelai said to herself as she sifted through the photos on her digital camera before her eyes shifted to Rory who was still obediently remaining in place.

Wish 34

"I wish you would clean the cocks that have just been up your ass." Lorelai wished.

While she moved a little slowly and gingerly a wicked grin crossed Rory's face as she got down on her knees in front of the other two women, making as if she was going to swallow her Mom's cock at first, before switching to Paris's at the last minute.

Lorelai scowled at this action, but it was hard to stay mad as she watched her daughter slowly open her mouth and swallowed the head of the butt flavoured dildo, Rory loudly moaning as she tasted the deepest part of her ass.

"Wow, I never imagined you'd be so nasty." Paris murmured as Rory began to bob her head up and down on the fake dick.

"Oh, Rory's a total ATM whore, just like her Mommy." Lorelai grinned.

"Yes, she is." Paris agreed, still captivated by her friend sucking her cock.

Wanting to show just how nasty and whoreish she could be Rory slowly lowered her mouth down on the dildo, inch after inch sliding down her throat until she had swallowed the whole thing. She then held that position for almost a minute, Rory able to hold back her gagging reflex and the urge to choke long enough to suck on the lower part of the dick while the upper part of it was lodged deep within her throat. As a result of this Rory felt like she could taste her own ass in her mouth and her throat at the same time.

Instead of immediately removing her mouth and gasping for air Rory began bobbing her head all the way up and down the shaft, only occasionally pausing to lewdly and loudly suck on the fake cock, just to make absolutely sure she had sucked off all of her butt juices. Even when she was sure Rory continued sucking on Paris's strap-on for several minutes, partly to double and triple check she had got all the yummy ass flavour, and partly because she knew her mother was waiting impatiently for Rory to clean her cock.

"Come on Rory." Lorelai whined, "Come suck Mommy's dick. You made Mommy's dick all messy with your slutty little ass juices, now you need to come clean them up."

After briefly grinning around the cock in her mouth Rory finally did what her Mom wanted and switched over, grinning again as she took Paris's dildo out of her mouth and found her Mommy's dick only inches away from her face.

"Sorry Mommy." Rory said in her best little girl voice, "I got lost sucking my own yummy ass juices off Paris's cock. I didn't mean to neglect my Mommy's dick, especially not after all the pleasure it's given me."

"It's okay, Mommy forgives her little girl, just so long as she does a good job of sucking her Mommy's dick clean." Lorelai said, firmly pressing her strap-on to Rory's lips.

Not bothering to reply again Rory simply parted her lips and allowed her Mom to slide the dildo inside her mouth, Rory loudly moaning as again she tasted the deepest part of her rectum on a fake dick.

Without another cock to suck Rory really took her time cleaning this cock, only gently sucking on the head for several minutes before beginning to move her lips up and down the first few inches. As she settled into a steady rhythm with this Rory looked up at her Mom who stared back at her lustfully, Rory doing her best to look sweet and innocent as she bobbed her head on that butt flavoured cock. Rory wasn't sure how she could possibly look sweet and innocent doing this, but her mother assured her she could, and that it was an incredible turn on for her.

Rory wondered if she continued looking sweet and innocent when she slowly started taking more of the dildo passed her lips until it hit the back of her mouth. How about when she started sliding that fake cock down her throat? Or when her lips reached the base? And then there was the moment she started bobbing her head up and down the entire length of a dick strapped around her own mother's waist, just so she could be absolutely sure she had sucked off every drop of her own ass juices from this dildo just as she had done to the cock strapped around her friend's waist. Did she really look sweet and/or innocent through any of this?