Loretta

Story Info
Mousey wife wife becomes sexy.
3.7k words
3.46
75.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers

I married my second wife, Loretta, because she is the complete opposite of my first wife, Margie. Loretta is plain, plain as white bread. Her features are not ugly but she does nothing to enhance them so she comes off as a 'Plain Jane'. I have never even seen her wear lipstick. Her clothes are non-descript and usually covered by a bulky cardigan sweater. There is nothing stylish about her at all and that is exactly why I married her.

Margie was a party girl, beautiful, vivacious and the sexiest dancer I ever met. She was stylish and wore the shortest dresses and tightest sweaters possible. She also had the figure to go with them and she loved to flirt. She was the center of attention where ever she went and had all the guys drooling over her. I don't know why she was attracted to me but I was the proudest GI in the army when she was on my arm and I was head over heels in love with her. I had enlisted in the army when I graduated from high school because my parents could not afford to send me to college. I thought the army would but it didn't work out that way. I met Margie at a USO dance during my second year at Fort Bragg. We went to bed on our second date and got married after the fourth one, two months before I was deployed to Kuwait in the First Gulf War. I was in the Quartermaster Corps and got there five months before the war began to make sure that the supplies got to the right places at the right time \I was there for almost a year after it was over to salvage the leftovers. When I got back home I was met by my loving wife and a two month old son. We had exchanged loving letters, emails and even video phone calls and never was a pregnancy mentioned. I loved her but was not about to raise someone else's bastard and that was the end of Margie.

When my enlistment was up I left the army and looked for a job. I found one with a large discount chain that was building warehouses as a center piece for their big box store expansion. That was right up my alley because of my army experience. Within two years I was the manager of their newest warehouse in a small town in Alabama and it was there that I met Loretta. She ran the local library and I talked to her the first time when I was looking for a particular book. She was helpful and friendly and I was new in town so I asked her to go to dinner with me. I got a polite refusal. I could see that her face was pretty but her figure was hidden by her clothes. The cardigan was bulky and the skirt came down to her calves and the flat shoes did nothing for her legs. After Margie, this was the kind of girl I wanted. I persisted and after my third request she consented to go out with me and over dinner I told her about myself and found out about her. She was the only child of an evangelical pastor brought up in a very religious home. She never dated in high school and rarely at the small southern bible college she attended. Her degree was in Library Science, what ever that was, but it got her the job in this town and away from home. She was lonely too. I courted her for over a year before I was able to kiss her and she was a virgin until our wedding night. Sex with her was plain vanilla and I could never even get her to take off her night gown when we made love. It wasn't the an exciting marriage but then again I knew she would never cheat on me like Margie did. We now have two children in college and Loretta is still working at the library.

We live in the house we bought when we got married twenty three years ago. It is on a quiet street in the best neighborhood in town and our closest neighbors are the Johnsons, an elderly couple in their eighties who I help out when ever they need me. Walt suffered a stroke a few months ago and Jesse, his wife, has been struggling to take care of him. A few days ago I realized I had not seen or heard from them for two days and that was unusual. I went over there and saw no signs of any one. I was worried so I called the cops and when they came we broke in a window and found them both dead. The coroner ruled it natural death for both and Loretta said it was nice of God to take away together. They had a son, Pete in the Marine Corp and on a Sunday morning, about a week later, he showed up on my doorstep.

"I want to thank you for everything you did for my parents while they were alive and everything you did afterwards."

I invited him in and we sat on the patio to talk.

"We didn't do anything special, they were good neighbors and I was always glad to help out."

Loretta came out and I introduced her and she inquired if we wanted any refreshments. He answered,

"Yes get me a beer."

It wasn't a request; it was more of a demand. She looked at me and I shrugged and nodded, so she brought out two.

We talked for a while and he told us that he was in Afghanistan when he got the news of his parent's demise. We talked of our military experiences, mine in the Gulf and his in Afghanistan and Iraq. We hit it off like two old buddies. Since he was so close to the end of his enlistment he was going to take his discharge and retire. He would be here until he settled the estate and would then be on his way to the west coast. I noticed Loretta hanging on his every word and watching him intently. I didn't think anything of it at the time.

Loretta***********

I don't know why but Pete Johnson fascinated me with his confidence and self assurance. He reminded me in his behavior of my father who always maintained that he got his authority from God. Two days later at nine in the morning there was a knock at my door.

When I opened it, there stood Pete wearing a sweat soaked T shirt and athletic shorts.

"I want a beer." he demanded, and he walked into the house and into the kitchen.

"Pete, you just can't barge in here and raid my refrigerator."

He opened the beer and took a long swig.

"I saw you staring at me Sunday."

"I wasn't staring I was just following your conversation with my husband."

"You are lying and liars get punished."

He grabbed my wrist and as he sat down he pulled me across his lap. I weigh 110 ponds and he was a giant compared to me. My skirt went up and my plain white cotton panties were torn off of me. With the first strike of his hand, my back side exploded with pain and I remembered how my father had spanked me when I was twelve years old. He had caught me in a lie then also.

"Please don't do this. You have no right." I was sobbing.

The blows stopped and he spread my legs and his hand covered my vagina. My father had done the same thing and I was wet now just as I had been then. Pete snickered and said,

"I thought so."

He lifted me up, turned me to face him and sat me on his knees, facing him with my legs straddling his knees. There was a gap between us and my house dress had ridden up almost to my waist. I was completely open to him. His huge hand easily held the two of mine and the other went between my thighs and covered my sex. I moaned,

"No Pete. This isn't right. I'll scream."

"Go ahead, no one will hear you."

Two fingers entered me and his thumb was rubbing on my clitoris. The fingers inside found a special spot and the thumb was working on another. I had the strangest feeling building inside of me. My hips started moving by themselves and I was making animal like grunts when it happened. I had an internal explosion. This was something special, something wonderful that had never happened to me before. Then I screamed but it wasn't for help. It was my first orgasm. I had been married for twenty three years and I had never experienced anything like this. In my parents home sex was synonymous with sin and I had no knowledge of how good it could be. Ray, my husband, performed the act to relieve himself once or twice a week and I looked at it as I wifely duty with no expectation of enjoyment.

He let go of my hands and I didn't move. I couldn't move. I was still enjoying the pleasure filling my body and my mind. He peeled off his sweat stained T shirt and I had to touch his almost hairless chest. It reminded me of the pictures I had seen of Greek or Roman statues and it felt just as hard as the marble they were made of. He was unbuttoning my house dress as I caressed him and when he removed it; my hands went back to his nipples. That's when he found mine. It felt even better than when I was nursing my children. He alternately squeezed them and then kissed them and I experienced my second orgasm. I was delirious now,

"Please, please."

"Please what?"

"I want you inside of me."

I was begging!

"Get off me and kneel in front of me."

It was a command. I would have jumped through hoops for him.

"Pull down my pants and take them off."

I knelt and he raised his hips off of the chairs and I peeled his shorts down to the floor.

I was his servant. My eyes were fixed on his penis. I was fascinated. I had never seen one before, not even my husbands. Ray was always in bed before me and I turned the lights out before I joined him. I never, ever touched it even when we had sex. I just pulled my night gown up and he pushed himself into me until he climaxed and pulled out.

"Touch it," Pete commanded

I reached out and took it in my hand. It was stiff and yet the skin was soft and warm. There was a little drop of moisture on the tiny slit at the tip.

"Make love to it."

I didn't know what to do so I petted it and stroked it. I bent my face to it and rubbed it against my cheek and the tip across my lips. I could taste the salty fluid on the tip and I wished I could get more.

"Come back up here."

I rose to my feet and straddled his legs again only this time he pulled me to his chest and my breasts flattened against him. My clitoris was against his penis and I was rubbing myself on it. I couldn't help myself. His mouth was beside my ear and mine was along side of his. He whispered,

"Are you going to be a good girl and do every thing I tell you to do?"

"Yes, yes I will."

"And you will come to me every time I call for you?"

"Yes, yes I will."

"Do you like what has happened to you today?"

"Oh yes."

"And do want more?"

"Yes, yes, please."

He put his hands under my buttocks and lifted me, my arms went around his neck and I kissed him. He lowered me slowly on to his penis and I felt it fill me. He was not much larger than Ray but in the context of what was happening it was the most exquisite feeling I ever had. This is what I was missing from my life. And then it happened, welling up from inside of me a fountain spraying from his penis into my womb. It triggered an orgasm beyond the two I had already enjoyed. I had read that the French called it 'Le Petite Mort', 'The little death' and they are right. I could have died happy right then and there. I had actually passed out and if he had not been holding me so tight I would have fallen to the floor. He tried to lift me off his lap but I didn't want to let go. He finally pried my arms from around his neck and set me on my knees in front of him.

"You will come to my house tomorrow morning as soon as Ray leaves for work. Wear only your house dress and shoes. The door will be unlocked and when you enter you will obey my every wish or I will send you home and we will never do this again. Do you understand?"

"Yes I understand."

He pulled his pants on and walked out the door. He left me standing there, naked, everything he had put in me was dripping down my thighs and I knew I would be there tomorrow morning.

I looked at the clock and I saw that I barely had time to shower and get to work before the library opened at noon. I just made it in time and I sleep walked through the day. As I walked home I had time to think, what had I done? There was no doubt in my mind that I loved my husband and I knew that my time with Pete would end when his business here was finished but there was an irresistible pull on me to go to him tomorrow. I had broken every vow I made at our wedding and every one I made with God and my upbringing, with my actions this morning and strangely I did not feel guilty. I apologized to Ray in my mind before hand because I knew I was going to Pete tomorrow. Ray leaves for work every morning at 7:30 and I was inside Pete's door by 8:00 o'clock. I didn't see him or know where he was so I just stood there saying timidly,

"Hello, hello?"

After about ten minutes he came into the room,

"Why are you wearing your dress and shoes? Take them off and put them on the floor there. Don't you ever wear clothes in here again. I should send you home now."

I quickly stripped.

"Please Pete, don't send me home."

I didn't have an ounce of pride.

"When you come in this is how I want to find you."

His hand went to the back of my neck and forced me to my knees. He placed my arms behind my back and put my hands on my opposite elbows.

"Now arch your back. Show me your little titties."

It was true, my breasts are small and I was humiliated by his treatment and description of me but I was driven by my desire to please him so that I could experience that wonderful orgasm again.

"Today you training begins."

I learned a lot that day. I learned his penis was a cock and my vagina was a cunt. I learned how to lick and suck his cock and how to swallow his cum. I learned how to say words I had never heard in my life and I even learned how to beg for permission to have my own orgasm. It was the most exciting day of my life up until then and the two climaxes I had when he fucked me (that was a new word too) were mind shattering. I was hooked. We spent the rest of the week, including all day Saturday (Ray worked a full six week) with me learning to accommodate him in every position he could think of. I would have been exhausted if I hadn't have been so exhilarated. He left me that afternoon with the instructions to practice what I learned with my husband and I thought to myself,

"How in the world will I ever be able to do that?"

Ray***********

Some thing is going on, I don't know what, but my wife has changed over the last three weeks. I just hope it is not Margie all over again. She was always the quiet mousey type, never extroverted, never demonstrative, and never sexual, in fact that's why I picked her out. The last few weeks she has completely changed. She gets into bed naked, she snuggles up against me and tries to entice me to have sex with her and when I do she is very vocal and uses words that would make a sailor blush. She has changed the way she dresses and is showing off a figure that even I didn't know she had. She is even wearing makeup now. When I ask her what is going on she smiles enigmatically, just like the Mona Lisa.

This morning instead of leaving for work at 7:30 I sat at the breakfast table drinking my third cup of coffee. Loretta come in and said.

"You're late. Why haven't you left for work?"

"Because I want to see what's going on here."

"Nothing is going on here and won't be because you will be alone."

Before I could say anything she was out the door and I watched her walk next door and into Pete's house. What the hell was going on here? Was he fucking her? Should I go over there and confront them? I knew if push came to shove that Pete out weighed my by fifty pounds and I would probably end up on my ass stretched out on the side walk but at least I would still have my pride. I was just about to walk out the door when the phone rang.

"Hello?"

"Ray, it's me, Pete."

"What the hell is going on Pete? Why is Loretta over there?"

"Calm down Ray. It's not what you think. Well maybe it is, but you won't mind. Please just give me an hour and then you come over. Just walk in and promise not to say a word. Just watch and listen. I promise you won't regret it."

I was fuming. That son of a bitch has my wife there for an hour. God knows what he is doing to her? What is she doing to or for him? Do I have another Margie? I was going crazy watching the clock. Finally the time was up. It was all I could do to keep from running. I opened the door and walked in and saw Pete looking towards the dining room.

He looked at me and put his finger to his lips to silence me and I looked past him to see my wife suspended by her wrists in the archway between the two rooms. Her hair, no longer in the bun, was hanging in front of her face; her body was striped with welts. He said to her,

"Why have you been punished?"

"Because I am a slut."

"How were you a slut?"

"I let you use me and fuck me."

"Why did you let me do that?"

"Because I was a repressed bitch."

"Do you love me?"

"No I hate you. I love my husband."

"Will you ever fuck anyone else but him again?"

"Never, you showed me how wrong I was..."

Pete took my arm and pulled me into the kitchen and closed the door.

"What the fuck have you done to her Pete?

"How was your sex life the past few weeks?"

"It was better than it has ever been but I don't understand what happened."

"I took advantage of you and your wife to make things better for you. My folks always told me how much they appreciated all you did for them over the years and I wanted to do something for you."

"Don't you think you went a little bit over the top?"

"Ray, when I met the two of you for the first time I saw a mousey, repressed, sexless woman who couldn't satisfy the needs of any red blooded man. I knew I could turn her into what I thought you would want."

"My first wife was a hottie and I ended with a bastard son. I don't want that again."

"Damn, I didn't know that but I know she won't run around on you. Come back in there and take control of her. I am sure she will make you happy."

We went back and I looked at her, my heart almost broke. She was covered with welts and shiny with sweat. Her hair hung limp and wet over her face and she had lost control of her bladder and was standing in her urine. I lifted her face and said,

"Loretta, why are you here?"

"Oh Ray, I am so sorry. I cheated on you and I am being punished. I deserve this."

"Do you love me Loretta?"

"I love you more than I ever have and now I know how I can show you how much."

I turned to Pete and said,

Right now I don't know whether to thank you or kill you for what you have done to her but if I ever see you near her again I will kill you."

He looked at me sheepishly and replied,

"I am leaving this afternoon for California and I never expect to return."

I took Loretta down and took her home. I bathed her and put her to bed and she slept until nine in the evening. When she woke she called for me and asked.

"Can you ever forgive me?"

"You are going to have to convince me that I should."

Her arms went around my neck and she made love like she never did before. I never answered her question and every night she asks again and tries again to convince me.

I might forgive Pete though.

murphy621
murphy621
935 Followers