All Comments on 'Loretta'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 39 Comments
chytownchytownover 13 years ago
murphy621!!!!

Give us a break!!! This is bad!! Sorry buddy with your talent you can do better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
He should..

...have killed the bastard AND the bitch....

hansbwlhansbwlover 13 years ago
Hopeless

story line. I like to read believable stories, this was not one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
sick shit

made me physically ill, one more author to avoid I guess

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i will kill you

How was he going to kill pete blow him to death. Some people shouldn't do certain things, your is writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great job

Thought it was a good story, but don't sweat the hang the bitch crowd they never like it when there is some form of reconciliation or acceptance in the end. Most of them just want to see scortched earth and ashes left in it wake. Wonder what they would really do if they face real world complex issues where the black and white easy answer just isn't so simple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
"Can you ever forgive me?"

..... for writing this Cuck "wannabe" story .... No!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Really?

Dumb, just dumb. I never knew Marines were THAT stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don`t Know

It was a good read. Now she is a slut whore skank who will cheat again. A bigger cock and off she goes. Dump the bitch. Now, Murf. What were you smoking when you wrote this story. Was somebody beating the shit out of you with a whip or what.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Get Real

This is appalling. The dialogue is ridiculous and the plot even even more unconvincing. Good God man, did you have double pneumonian when you wrote this, because it clearly seems to be the product of a feverish mind?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Another swied story

Can't come up with anything original, just swipe something you've read.

SKHPSKHPover 13 years ago
Such crap about domination

...should not be in the LW category. Submit such stories under BDSM and save the LW readers from such perversions.

ChagrinedChagrinedover 13 years ago
Not even worth a rating

Or a comment, actually

demantoiddemantoidover 13 years ago
Great story

Well written story with a very disciplined plot line and exciting dialogue. There was a brevity of exposition that was very enjoyable. The image of the wife suspended was very vivid and hot. A couple of good twists to the story also. I am very impressed with this writer.

jasonnhjasonnhover 13 years ago
Uhhhhhhhhhh

Thank you so much for breaking and turning out my wife. And all it cost me was my balls. Would you like those gift wrapped to go? I had a wife who loved me and now I have a cowering bitch who does things because she is terrified of being punished. What a deal. <br><br>

Note to self: Never help elderly neighbors because they might have a son as stupid as this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Why?

Why is it that the only place I ever see rude and mean comments are the Loving Wife category? Can anyone answer me that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
your just

a hopeless asshole if you think this is erotic. I'm really sorry for everybody your attached to. get help

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
re: Why?

Did you read this "story"? If you did and it is not painfully evident why it got such comments, I could write paragraph after paragraph and you STILL won't get it.

ucleeboucleeboover 13 years ago
Don't Worry

...about an anonymous comment from a jerk who can't tell the difference between 'your' and 'you're.' By the way, you're allowed to delete any comments you don't want, & you would be well justified in deleting that one.

This story has an interesting premise and you handled it well, but it was, unfortunately, not very believable. If you found yourself in this situation, and regardless of his supposed good intentions, could you really forgive the guy who seduced and abused your wife? I think one would be far more likely to forgive Loretta and shoot Pete.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Pile of shit

She's a cheating slut. She's gonna do it again. He should put a bullet in here're and good old Pete's head. What a pile shit.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
The storyline kind of sucked

But the story was well written.

I think it's about the husband being a cuckold that is a little distasteful, but it had to be to have the storyline, or purpose for the story.

I liked the way she was so submissive it's just a shame that her husband wasn't the one to make her that way.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Yuck!

One of the worst. Did I actually see a comment that said "well written"? My god, this is a horrible story. So if I'm not mistaken, Pete is the good guy in this mess? Maybe? Tough to tell a good guy/bad guy here. I don't know who to root for.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Interesting story

It kept me intrigued until the end.

I get a chuckle out of the idiots that get mad at characters in a fictional story. How dumb can one be.

BaronScrewtapeBaronScrewtapeover 12 years ago
Pete deserved a beating.

He repays the main character by interfering with his marriage, seducing his wife, and then beating her. At the least, he deserves a sound beating, including having his testicles removed. And Loretta needs to be kicked to the curb post haste. At least Margie had been hot.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
IT SURE SEEMS TRUE

people are bound to make the same mistakes if they dont correct them. TK U MLJ LV NV

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 12 years ago
You Have to be Kidding

Let me get this straight. Loretta walks out of her house in front of her husband to go next door for her usual morning of exquisite orgasms from Pete and within an hour he has trained her that everything she did for him all week long was wrong and should only have been done for her husband. Yeah right, that is totally believable!

And of course, Pete only did it as a favor to Ray. And pigs can fly as well.

I guess all is well that ends well, since now she is much better at sex and is going to be faithful to Ray. At least until the next more authoritative guy catches her alone and says "Down on your knees, bitch!" Ray doesn't have a clue about how to treat her like Pete did and that is what she now wants. She will quickly tire of Ray and look elsewhere.

Taking up where you left off; After a couple of days, Ray realizes it is not going to work. He grabs his recorder, slips it into his pocket, and has Loretta describe in detail how Pete started her training and what she did over that week. He then takes that and files for divorce on grounds of adultery and files an Alienation of Affection suit against Pete, taking him for everything he owns and then some.

That would be a better ending to this unbelievable story. (Yeah, I know it is a fantasy, but good grief, it should at least be a little believable.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
not logic

if somebody thank me in that way....

its better have enemies than friends like these.

the story allways have to finish in divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
What makes Loretta any different than his first wife?

Other than she didn't get pregnant (maybe) she still cheated repeatedly with Pete. Given his no tolerance policy I don't see how having a subservient wife that has fucked another man is going to work for him in the long or the short run. What changed? He sure didn't. And the only reason Pete is leaving is because Ray has caught them. Another failure masquerading as a story.

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 7 years ago
Another cheating wife?

stupidest story I have ever read. So a second time someone has to come and satisfy your wife. and to teach her what you should have done? So by fucking your wife is his way to thank you for looking after his parents? in the first place. You! should have taught her And not somebody else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
WTF was that?

Just an awful attempt at telling a story. Did you even bother to proof read this garbage?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Let's See Now! Protagonist served in the US Army in the First Gulf War.

Antagonist served with the USMC in Afghanistan. They sit around and tell each other war stories. And the soldier states the Marine served in the Marine CORP????? Spelled that way????? No way in Hell the Marine would let that pass! Obviously, the author has not only had no military experience, but he has never seen a war movie or TV show in his life. IT'S THE MARINE CORPS, NUMBSKULL!!!

And by the way, the story sucked donkey dick! Zero stars.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Pete

I think that I would have killed Pete just on principle.

trandall9991trandall9991over 4 years ago
Cuck/fag

You should just write that. Save us the trouble of reading such garbage,

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

She’ll cheat again

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

Oh and another cuck story, just skimmed it. Why the author thinks this cuck theme has wide appeal beats me the scoring shows it

K.K.K.K.almost 2 years ago

This is an exact copy of Just Plain Bob's story, Loretta, that he posted in 2006. This is plagiarism.

K.K.K.K.almost 2 years ago

Never mind that last comment of mine. I had a brain fart and mixed up Just Plain Bob's story with this one. Sorry for the screw up.

skruff101skruff101over 1 year ago

Did you realise that every time you hear a bell ring some wife somewhere has made another husband a cuckold, or am I getting confused with ‘It’s a wonderful life’ as Christmas is nearly upon us.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous