Lori Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
odlum
odlum
32 Followers

The condom unrolled easily over Brian's well-lubricated cock. I splashed a small amount of oil on the end of the condom and straddled the object of my desire. Brian seemed to fill me. I could feel an exciting warmth building along the front of my vagina as I began to ride his stiffness. When I increased my motions, my clit began to tingle too. I could feel the quivering pleasure building in my lower abdomen. The explosion, when it came, was incredible. My entire body shook. I saw stars. I knew my mouth was open and I was screaming, but I never heard a thing as I collapsed into Brian's arms.

The shower with Brian revitalized me. He lovingly soaped, massaged, and toweled me dry. He enjoyed watching me dress and I prolonged the show. It was now after midnight and I stood in my uncomfortable shoes in the entrance doorway kissing Brian good night. He was dressed, as he had been in our previous meeting, in his in his blue satin robe. When he opened the door for me, Brian gently placed his hand on my shoulder. I turned into his embrace. As our tongues intertwined, my hand snaked through the opening of his robe and softly stroked his dick. It was a deliberate move on my part. A reminder for Brian of what had gone before and what was yet to come.

Now it was after 1 AM, and I sat at my kitchen table sipping coffee and nibbling at a one of the benefits of my regular job, a bran muffin. I had just finished drawing columns on the first page of the spiral notebook, which lay before me. Next to that was my latest bank statement. Neatly, I recorded the amount of Brian's loan in the notebook. I also recorded a repayment amount for an hour for our first dinner meeting and an amount for 4 hours for tonight's repayment. The four-hour charge seemed only fair since we had rested for period and I did not want to appear greedy. I was pleased to see that I had already repaid a significant amount of the loan.

What did bother me though was my bank account balance. Even though it as comfortable now, it would continue to decrease. While Brian's loan had allowed me catch up financially and to eliminate all of my debt payments, I still needed another source of income to make ends meet. My earnings from the coffee shop job just covered the rent and utilities with a little left over for food. Suddenly, I became acutely aware that I had to be at the coffee shop early in the morning and that there was no way I could find an immediate solution to my dilemma. Exhaustion was overtaking me. I decided to sleep on my problems.

odlum
odlum
32 Followers
12