All Comments on 'Lori Makes Fantasy Cum True'

by playtimeforyou

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
PepperpuppyPepperpuppyover 13 years ago
Oh dear...... Not another Fantasy Island episode!!!!!

Please....... no more of this storyline!

If you want to describe anal sex, then at least be realistic!!!!!!!!!!

There is certainly no way (unless you were dead) that you could have anal sex like what you describe without it being so painful that you could not be able to take it.

Ask any woman (or guy) if they can have more than a couple of anal penetrations in one sesion and they will tell you that while it is not impossible, it is too painful to do it voluntarily.

Vigorous multiple anal sex sessions hurt too much.

And as for forced multiple anal rape, you will find that the human body most often will cause the person to faint and blackout due to the pain.

As for an 8inch thich strap on......... It's obvious YOU'VE never tried it!

My suggestion........... Ask your partner to rape your arse one night and see how often you can handle it. I promise you that you won't like getting cornholed especially if your a virgin! As for them doing it twice...... well perhaps they shoudl do it regardless of whether you want it or not (and I think that you won't).

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Don't

PLease, DONT try writing another story until you read a few and figure out that what you described here is TOTAL bullshit! I love stories about trans-sexuals but this one? MEH.....Didn't even get a hint of an erection from it. Have to rate it 10 cocks DOWN! as im LIMP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignore the previous two

I have seen this same over critical rabblerousers comments on many other TS stories and no matter what the story is about they seem to be against it.

I loved your story and I hope to see part two. Where Lori makes his dream come true and she brings home something new for him to wear. Something like a schoolgirl outfit or a maids uniform. Well whatever. You are the writer and I just hope to see part two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Ignore the acid critics: they are just jealous of Lori!

Your autobiographical coming out is just perfect! You are off to a good start. Share more with your admirers about yourself, your fears and inhibitions. Tell us about your secret desires and your intimate fetishes. Lead us to fill in the blanks where your lovely wife goes out at night while leaving you tied down with your newest toy nestled deep within your legs. You certainly are a natural - and a wonderful one at that, too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

can't wait for your next chapter. ohhhh laalaaa

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous