All Comments on 'Lori's Revenge Ch. 02'

by coldfire69

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
jasonnhjasonnhover 14 years ago
Even for what?

What did he do? Murder her dog? She turns his favorite fantasy into a bitchy denial nightmare? Not only that but he services the both of them into satisfaction better than either of them seem to have experienced. And then they leave him hanging. Sorry, without a damn good background reason she is just a bitch. For that kind of treatment I'd be long gone when she got back and I'd be looking up someone else to take care of me. Clearly the author intends us to feel her actions are justified but there isn't anything beyond this vague notion that he teased her. Teased her???? The overall writing was good and the sex was hot. I kept reading along waiting for the explanation for why he should be tortured to this degree and it never came. So the story ended with a big THUD.

lancewmlancewmover 14 years ago
Was not clear what was going on

Nor the ending???

wildhoney181wildhoney181over 14 years ago
Loved the twist!

Well done. I've always wanted to do that to my husband :) Leave him wanting more

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Nope, not even

What we are doing is going our own separate ways. And since they aren't married (you never said they were) it's going to be easy. Just go back to her place and collect whatever odds and ends you have there, return to your house and pack her stuff up and ship it to her. Oh - change the locks and the garage door code just in case she gets any funny ideas. Change you alarm code and make sure you keep it armed. Who needs or wants to be in this type of relationship with a woman who demeans and humiliates you? Who, regardless of the condom, exposes you to aids and stds. You are much better off without the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Peter got up, went into the bathroom

Took a warm shower and jacked off. Then he went home and packed everything he wanted and moved out. His first stop was the bank where he closed all the accounts and cancelled all the credit cards. Stopping by the phone store he cancelled their cell phones, got himself a new one with a new number and then stopped off at his attorney's office where he started the divorce. Lori never saw or spoke to him again. He had quit his job and she never saw him again. His attorney handled the divorce and sent him his share of the assets. I guess she did get even.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercoldfire69@coldfire69
16 Followers
Big shout-out to everyone who's written in with appreciative email - THANK YOU! I'll attempt to keep earning your generous support. Many thanks to everyone who voted for my Halloween Story Contest entry, Panty Horror! The story didn't win, but we were in the top three for a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES