Lorrie's Punishment

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The classroom fell silent, each classmate enjoying the spectacle. “Don’t make me laugh,” Alexis retorted. “You could have just told them to stick it. You haven’t done anything wrong or broken any rules. You wanted to do this, you’re enjoying this.”

“I’m not enjoying this!” Lorrie shouted, but in her heart she wondered if Alexis was right. Had she wanted to be bullied into this? Why didn’t she just tell them no? What’s the worst that could have happened anyway?

“Okay class, that’s enough,” Vic said firmly. Stepping around to the front of his desk, he continued, “I have some forms and other announcements to hand out.”

Lorrie sat huddled in her seat attempting to protect as much of her nudity as possible from prying eyes. ‘Oh God, it couldn’t get any worse than this,’ she thought.

How wrong she was! “Oh Lorrie,” Vic spoke casually. “Please come stand up here at the front. I’ll need you to hand this stuff out.”

Lorrie felt her blood run cold and she felt as though she were going to faint. ‘But I should have expected this,’ she told herself. ‘Knowing this perv, the way I do.’ The other young people waited silently, with bated breath, to see what their naked classmate would do. Feeling as though she now had no choice, Lorrie slowly left her desk and went and stood in the front of the room. She closed her eyes so as to not look into the leering and very amused expressions of her classmates.

It was this that proved to be Vic’s fatal mistake and would lead to his undoing. Mrs. Cynthia Paine, the President of Woodrow Wilson Technical College, was currently walking up the hallway on her spot inspection. She was a middle-aged woman of indiscriminate age who stood no nonsense from anyone who made the mistake of crossing her path. Tall and austere appearing, she was greatly feared by any professor or Dean who was not using proper teaching methods. In fact, the superintendent had procrastinated conducting this inspection because she absolutely loathed Dean Davis. The man gives me the total creeps, she had often thought to herself. Wearing a fashionable business jacket and matching skirt, Mrs. Paine strode up the hall.

She purposefully stepped up the hallway and when she passed Vic’s classroom she automatically glanced through the open doorway – and stopped dead in her tracks. ‘Am I hallucinating?’ she wondered. ‘That young woman is naked!’ Mrs. Paine strided into the class room while demanding in a loud angry voice, “Just what exactly is going on here?”

Seated behind his desk, Vic turned sheet white as he recognized the angry president. “Uh…uh…,” he stammered.

“Speak up man! I asked you a question,” Mrs. Paine said, stepping up to Lorrie. She quickly removed her jacket and handed it to the naked student.

“Thank you so much,” Lorrie half sobbed. She slipped it on and buttoned it up. It fell to just below her upper thighs and felt as though it was a floor length gown to the poor young woman.

The president leaned over Vic and spoke softly, “You are hereby suspended without pay until a disciplinary hearing by the Board of Directors can be held. I doubt very seriously that you should consider a future in teaching. Now pack up your belongings and leave the premises immediately.”

The professor was a study in alacrity as he quickly emptied his drawers and stuffed it all in his briefcase. Vic then quickly left the room. Mrs. Paine turned to face the class. “This class is over for today,” she instructed the class. “You come with me,” she said kindly to Lorrie.

On their way to the office, the president and the student introduced themselves. Upon questioning by Mrs. Paine as to what was going on and why Lorrie had come to be standing in front of her class naked, Lorrie explained the entire episode, from beginning to end. The middle-aged woman was naturally outraged and she, with Lorrie trailing behind, strode into the outer office of Dean Davis’ and up to the desk of the administrative assistant with much fervor. As soon as Dorothy Watkins, a long time employee of the college, recognized President Paine she hurried to her desk.

Mrs. Paine, not waiting time with social niceties, said, “I need you to find a substitute for Mr. Thomas. He will be out indefinitely.”

“Yes, m’am, right away m’am,” Dorothy said, reaching for the phone.

The president then asked Lorrie to accompany her and she strode over to the Dean’s office and burst through the door without announcing herself in any manner. Robert Davis was sitting back in his large chair with his long legs resting on this desk. He was busy holding Lorrie’s clothing up to his face and smelling it.

“You’ve finally gone too far this time, Robert,” President Paine said brusquely.

It was only then that the Dean realized he was no longer alone in his office. Quickly lowering Lorrie’s clothing from his face and laying it on his desk, he stammered, “Wha…what do you mean?”

The president gathered up Lorrie’s clothing from off the desk and silently handed it to the young woman. Lorrie quickly turned her back to the Dean and pulled on her long skirt. She then removed her borrowed jacket, only offering the sight of her bare back to the lecherous Dean. Once Lorrie was safely attired completely, she felt totally secure for the first time in over an hour. Murmuring her thanks, the young blonde returned the jacket to President Paine.

Mrs. Paine angrily returned her attention to the flustered principal. “Don’t play stupid or maybe knowing you the way I do it’s not an act. I’m referring to your strip searching this young woman without any evidence or reason and then having the indecency to send her about her day naked.”

“Well, her mother -,” the principal attempted to say.

“I know all about her stepmother,” the superintendent interrupted, placing her emphasis on the word, stepmother. “I’ll deal with her later. Surely you’re not going to tell me that Lorrie’s stepmother can give permission for you to break the law. You do remember that nudity in public is illegal, don’t you?” Mrs. Paine asked sarcastically.

When Dean Davis fell silent in the face of such logic, the middle-aged woman continued, “I’m placing you on immediate suspension until a disciplinary hearing by the Board of Directors can be held. I imagine I could also press charges against you for ordering a student to be nude in public. Or.” The president allowed the word to hover in the air.

“Or what?” the thoroughly panicked man asked, now grasping at straws.

“Or you can have your retirement letter on your desk in the next five minutes,” Mrs. Paine said archly. “And five minutes from then, you be off the premises. I’ll be back here later to see if you had the common sense to take what is offered you, after Lorrie and I pay a visit to the police station.”

……….

President Paine was as good as her word. After she and Lorrie had spoken with the officer in charge, arrest warrants for Hillary were issued for Assault and Battery and Conspiracy of Lewd and Lavasious Public Behavior. It so happened that when the police arrived at Hillary’s work to arrest her, it was discovered that she had foolishly left the pot she had confiscated the evening before in her purse to later show her husband the proof of his precious daughter’s guilt. Consequently despite her outraged protestations, she was also charged with Possession of Marijuana.

Mrs. Paine invited Lorrie to stay at her home until Lorrie’s father could be contacted. Joey was not so fortunate. He was left to his own devices, none of them good. Lorrie’s father, after learning of the incident, cut short his business trip and flew home. Upon learning the facts, he had almost immediately initiated divorce proceedings against Hillary. By the time his ex-wife’s case finally came to court, Mr. Bennigan had sold the house and moved his business to another city, where Lorrie became a student at another institution of higher learning. Hillary received a year and a day in county jail to be followed by five years probation. Dean Davis quietly retired. Vick Thomas left town and was never heard from again.

And Lorrie never spoke to Mike again – something she felt very fortunate about.