All Comments on 'Losing the Bet, Being the Wager'

by n2anal78

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Fun times!

I have often dreamt of my wife's friends taking turns fucking me in the ass with strap-ons. Story makes me nice and hard!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
how could his wife allow this

it Made me sick the way you ended it what no repercussions for being raped

even it was by four beautiful woman no consent was not given he even ask that it not happen I think there needs to be a sequel ?

NonSequitourNonSequitourover 1 year ago

Given the author's bent, why wasn't this in anal? I really only have 2 complaints.

Anyone handcuffed face down on a bed can't rock shit.

He went to sleep with 2 more new pussies in the bed?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very good. Description of David on the bed when handcuffed was confusing as heck to me. Took me a while to figure out he was face down. Kept going up and down the page looking to see if I had missed a clue to his orientation. Especially when Leanne got in front of him, I thought she was sitting on his face not in front of it. Then, it would still seem pretty difficult for Leanne to "slide" under David. Lastly, not sure where Debra and Jeni were 69ing that they could be seen from the bed but not on the bed. Once I got by the physical layout, it was very hot. Would have liked for it to be longer with Sheri getting impaled by David and Jeni sitting on his face, etc. Very fun story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous