Losing Your Senses Ch. 02

Story Info
Losing a bet takes another turn.
2.9k words
4.48
21.6k
9

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 11/02/2022
Created 03/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For almost half an hour I had teased my wife depriving her of her senses, all part of a lost bet. She lost but I took the opportunity to turn the tables and cash in on the payout.

With her hands tied and her eyes covered with a blindfold, I filled her ears with the sweet sounds of sex listening to the audio of a hot lesbian encounter.

At the same time, I took every opportunity to heighten her senses with an enticing massage. First her arms, then her back, then her legs. With every stroke she was pulled closer to the tantalizing edge. She couldn't resist even if she wanted to. It was totally intoxicating.

Laying face down on the bed, I first teased and then plugged her with her boy toys. She was begging to be fucked, even though she could not utter words, just sounds. My hands were covered with warm lavender oil. With every massaging stroke of her legs, she thrust herself on the vibe that I had placed between her and the bed. She was trying desperately to satisfy her urge. With each thrust, her clit brushed across the nine inch vibrator. It was not turned on, so there was no reply to her advances. It drove her wild.

She was so lost in the sensations that anything was possible. She couldn't touch herself, no matter how much she wanted to squeeze her nipples and rub her tits. She couldn't see anything and the darkness sent her imagination on the most erotic journey. Each time I touched her, incredible scenes flashed in her head like a porn slot machine. Where it would stop she never knew. And the sounds? I made her wear earbuds with my very special audio of two lesbian lovers. She couldn't hear anything I did, but she could hear every move they made, from the first wet kiss, to a sopping wet pussy being licked, to an all out orgasm. Allison's heavy breathing shifted to a full pant as she matched their passion breath for breath.

She couldn't touch, she couldn't see, and she couldn't hear, but she could feel. She could not have been more in tune with what was going on. She was plunged into a darkness that created euphoria with every stroke. I took my time, always escalating the sensation. Her wave was building and I could sense the anticipation.

I finally conceded that she deserved more.

I pulled the vibrator from underneath her pussy and placed it strategically against my leg so that it could not move. She could barely feel the head against her wet pussy. As I continued to massage her outer thighs, she slowly discovered the head of the vibe. In seconds she had impaled herself on all nine inches. She was begging to be fucked and now she was full. She pleaded with me to fuck her, but I had other plans.

For all these years, her asshole was off limits, but tonight was the night to cross boundaries. I had her mini-vibe and was ready to push her to new heights. With a firm but soft nudge, the tip of the mini-vibe found her puckering asshole. I plunged it into her and watched it disappear inch by inch. She now had two cocks insider her while her new female friends were having an intense orgasm in her ear. She was so lost in complete and total lust, but the new sensation caught her like a cool breeze on her tits.

"What are you doing?" she asked in a nervous voice.

I need not say a word. I simply twisted the mini-vibe on and started the vibration.

With that she screamed "oh my god...oh god that feels so good."

Every sensation was hitting her at once and I could tell we had reached the point of no return. Sure, I could back out now and turn it off, and pull the long cock from her soaking pussy, and untie her wrists, or pull the earbuds in the middle of an intense pussy licking, but no. It was time to take her to the final level.

I couldn't keep my eyes from her hot body as the passion built inside her. Her pussy was sopping and the smell left me wishing I could taste her. Any inhibitions I had in me departed when I turned on the mini-vibe. Almost instantly she spasmed and her cunt squeezed hard on the big cock buried in her aching pussy. She wanted more, more than the nine inches it gave her.

With a quick twist, I turned it on. All nine inches began to tingle with electricity. In less than a few seconds, she had gone from begging for more to the most intense sexual feeling she had ever felt. Completely full and tingling unbelievably from the feeling of two vibes deep inside her, I could almost feel her eyes roll back in her head. She gasped loudly.

The only question now was how long she could hang on. The intensity was building, provoking every nerve from her toes, to her pussy, to her aching nipples to the top of her head. It didn't matter that she couldn't see or hear me. Nothing mattered now except the need to cum.

She resisted as long as she could, but the volcano was ready to explode. It was too late to stop, but she desperately clung to the tingling. She forced herself to hold out as the extreme sensations erupted from deep within. She couldn't speak, but she was panting and moaning to announce the arrival of a tidal wave. Her body tensed and her moaning changed to a scream as she reached her peak. She exploded gushing everywhere.

"I'm cumming. Oh fuck I'm cumming!"

And with that she let out the most curdling moan of her life.

"ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!"

While she crashed in waves that sent pulses from her head to her toes, I couldn't wait any longer. Her hips thrust against the bed in a thrashing orgasm milking every ounce of cum from deep inside her. I grabbed my cock and with just a few tugs I found my own release. I was so hot that there was no waiting to fuck her later.

With just a few strokes I came. I came hard. Semen gushed from my cock shooting all over her back. The first shot landed near her neck. She was oblivious. I kept gushing knowing she was in total ecstasy. My head rolled back and I too was cast into darkness as my eyes closed. I could only hear her, but she was in total bliss ignorant to my own orgasm.

As I wafted back to reality, I realized how perfectly the night had been. After convulsing for what seemed like an eternity, she collapsed on the bed. She was spent. Somewhere in the middle of the most exhilarating orgasm of her life, she had shot both vibes from her love holes. They were laying next to her, still vibrating. She was too exasperated to notice. I wasn't sure that she had not passed out. She lay motionless as the tingling subsided to an eerie calm.

Me? I was spent. The throbbing subsided as the last drops of cum oozed from my cock. As I gathered my senses, I turned off the vibrators and tossed them aside. I wanted to collapse, but I was totally entranced. My lovely wife had just finished the greatest orgasm I had ever witnessed, all because she lost a bet. I was mesmerized staring at her pussy dripping cum from her slit.

She lay still, periodically twitching with an aftershock. The last thirty minutes had been the most amazing of my life. I bent over to kiss her on the ass. I kissed. I licked. I suckled. I knew I would leave a mark, but I wanted to. I wanted her to have a gentle reminder the next time she looks in the mirror at that fine ass.

Seconds seemed like minutes, but as I sucked on her ass cheek, she returned to life with a gentle moan.

"ooooooooooo -- that was so incredibly good. You are amazing." she said in the faintest whisper still struggling to converse coherently.

I caressed her legs in a simple display to let her know how much I loved her. She lay spread eagle face down on the bed, her legs spread with her pussy in full view, leaking cum on the sheets as a remnant of the most amazing feeling in her life.

I wondered if she wanted more. I wondered if she could take more. My cock was springing to life from the view. I wanted her, but first I had to take care of her.

I climbed from the bed so I could untie her, but first I kissed her. She strained her neck to raise her head to kiss me back.

"I love you" she whispered.

I untied her wrists allowing her to flex her arms. She lay there, patiently waiting for my next move. I grabbed a towel from the floor and wiped my load from her back. My cum was everywhere. Then I moved to lay down next to her and I pulled the earbuds from her ear. Curious, I put one to my ear, but there was nothing. My recording had ended. Allison's two new friends were feeling the same aftermath of an incredible orgasm. Good for them.

Finally I removed her blindfold. She was free. Not only had I freed her from my bonds, but I had freed her from her inhibitions. As she turned to face me, she looked deep into my eyes. She wrapped her arms around my neck and kissed me deeply. Our tongues intertwined sharing the very depth of our passion. We were soul mates and sharing this evening together sealed that fate.

She held me tightly in an intimate embrace -- one that only we could share.

"I just need to hold you." she said. "I feel so warm inside."

We hugged and kissed and held each other closely, feeling each other's bodies. I kept thinking about how hard she came. I was getting hard myself. I wanted to make love to my wife, but her calm told me she was not up for it. I guess I had taken her too far over the edge. Or so I thought.

In a flash she sprang to life rolling over on top of me. She grabbed my arms and thrust them over my head. She was on her knees straddling me with my arms pinned. She didn't say a word but her eyes said "my turn!"

We kissed for the next few minutes stoking the fire inside of us. She held my arms down as if I was being restrained. I was pretty sure I could break out, but I had no desire. My cock was standing at attention. I think she could tell. As I looked down, I gazed at her beautiful tits.

"What do you want?" she asked me in a voice that was part moan, part whisper, and part dare. She was starting to heat up again.

"What do you want?" she asked again in a sexy slutty tone.

I looked into her eyes and said "I don't want anything. You lost a bet and tonight your trust was the greatest reward I could ever ask for. I wanted to please you. To watch you cum the way you did and to watch you enjoy yourself was more than anything I could ask for. You were amazing and I love you."

With that, she kissed me on the lips. She kissed my cheek. She nibbled at my ear. Her hot breath took me away. My cock was throbbing again. It was ready. I was ready. The tingling was inside of me now.

She raised up and stared in my eyes. I thought for sure she was going to kiss me, so my lips puckered. She had a different plan. She slid forward putting more pressure on my arms. Before I realized what was happening, her tits were in my face. I took a nipple in my mouth and started to suck.

She moaned, or maybe it was a purrrrrr. Her tits were amazing, so full, yet so sensitive. I worked my tongue circling the nipple. Her nerve endings were coming back to life. I could feel the wave building inside her again. Her eyes closed. Her breath heavy. She was losing herself in the moment.

She shifted ever so slightly offering me the chance to switch nipples.

"Oh, that feels so good" she whispered to me.

As I sucked her nipple tugging it in my mouth, I could sense the fire burning inside. My cock throbbed up and down and I could feel her slowly rocking her hips as she straddled my stomach. There must have been an ache in her pussy because she was trying to find some relief for her swollen clit. She leaked cum all over me. It didn't matter.

She wanted to feel as if she was in control, but she needed more. She gently pulled away and moved her lips to mine. As she did, she slid further down my body. As we kissed passionately, I felt her ass searching for my cock. She was gently rocking her hips, her wetness searching for my probe.

As she slid down my naked body, I felt the moistness of her swollen lips. My cock twitched, but it had nowhere to go. She gasped as the head split her pussy. I saw her close her eyes lusting for more.

She rocked forward, and then slid back pulling my cock into her. I was pretty sure I was leaking cum. I could feel that she was. She wanted more.

She let go of my arms so she could slide down further. She rocked her hips forward, and with a big thrust, she shoved herself on top of me, my cock ramming her pussy.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed, as she kissed me again.

I was buried deep inside her.

With that, she sat up. She gave me this laser look as if the passion had awakened the devil. She reached for her breasts and gently squeezed her nipples as she started to rock. Electricity raced through my body. She was working my cock, daring me to enjoy myself. There was no begging from her. No "fuck me". No yearning for more. Just business. The business of fucking me.

This time she was in control and she was intent on milking my cock until I came deep inside of her. She rocked, trying to entice me to a pulsating orgasm. While she tried to stay in control, the fire inside her was raging out of control. Her hips moved faster. She wanted me deeper. Her head thrust back sensing the tingling from being so full.

As she was rocking my cock, I could not help but wonder if I could play with her asshole again. Instead I reached for her nipples. I gently squeezed both. The sensation took her to another level. I listened closely as her breathing turned deep, heavy and fast.

"ummmmmm...you are amazing!" she said to me.

I was tugging and twisting. I knew she was feeling electricity from her tits to her tight little pussy. She was so wet and it felt so good.

The pace grew faster, our grinding building into a furious frenzy. Faster, harder, deeper, longer. Her every move was working for both of us.

"Oh god!" I said, a wave building inside me.

I shot my legs out straight as if to fight the feeling that was building. With every stroke, she pulled me closer to the edge. My hands dropped to my side. My hips lifted off the bed. My eyes shut tight, and I bit my lip. It was my turn. She was now in full vixen mode.

"Oh yes...fuck me!" she said. She was in control now and daring me. "Fuck me deep!"

As my hips rocked in unison with hers, she pulled all the way out.

"You tease" was all I could think, but before I could say a word, she lowered herself onto my cock, taking me deep inside her. She pushed me to the edge. The best I could utter was "yes".

Long hard deep strokes. Her pussy was amazing and the sensation on my cock was overwhelming.

"Keep going!" I mumbled.

She dared me "Yeah? Is that good?" she asked. "Is that what you want?"

I could not say another word. She felt so freaking good that I could not get my mind off the electricity coming from her pussy. She rocked faster, taking me deeper. In seconds I let loose.

This time she screamed as my cum hit her deep.

"Oh god yes!" she screamed, knowing that I was cumming inside her.

It was amazing for me, but it also triggered her second orgasm of the night. Her head rolled back. Her eyes shut tightly.

"Ohhhhh...I'm cumming!" she said. "You make me feel so fucking good!"

She bucked a few times and then collapsed in my arms, her pussy squeezing me hard milking every last drop from my cock.

We lay together, intertwined in sex, sweat, lust and total love for each other. It was an amazing feeling. What can we bet on next?