Lost and Found

Story Info
Her inner beast is released by Him.
2.3k words
4.53
20.6k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The darkness closed in around her as she slowly made her way through the trees. Night was falling and she was lost in the forest, no idea how to get out of here, nowhere to turn. How did she get here? She had no idea, all the trees looked the same to her, no breaks, just miles and miles of trees. As the night moved in, replacing the day, she began to feel apprehensive, the slight uneasiness of not being sure where she was turned into fear. She could not help but feel as if someone or something was stalking her. She looked all around her, becoming less and less familiar with where she was and even less sure of where she was going.

The sounds of the night began to fill the still air. An owl hooting seemed to come from everywhere, crickets chirping all around, underbrush moving as the night creatures began to stir. Footsteps, she was sure she heard footsteps, not the sound of animals moving about in the woods, but the sound of a human walking nearby. Behind her is where she heard the sound, she stops moving to look behind her. When she looks she sees nothing, the sound of the movement has stopped, she begins walking, at a faster pace now, even though she has no idea about where she is heading. As she continues, the sound of the footsteps begins again, quickly sounding as if they are growing closer. All of a sudden she is aware of the presence behind her and then nothing.

It is daylight when she awakens; her head is pounding, feeling as if a grenade had gone off inside her head. The sunlight so harsh on her eyes, she looks about her. Is this where she was last night when everything went completely black? She has no idea, wouldn't know unless it was marked with a sign. As she regains consciousness and as feeling returns to her body she notices more pain, more than what there would be from just a fall. Her legs sore, her pussy feeling as if it had been used hard. She examines herself, no bruises, no scratches, at least none that she can find. Except for the pain in her head and the ache below her waist there is no evidence of anything having been done to her. The day passes quickly as she tries to gather her head and make sense of what happened, by the time she is settled enough to move the sun is high in sky. She sets off slowly, snacking on berries she finds along the way. Her movement is at a snails pace, much slower than yesterday. She continues moving, slowly through the trees. Her body tiring on her quickly, she stops to rest, leaning against a tree. Her head pounding again, from the exertion and the lack of food she falls asleep.

Waking with a start after dark she realizes she isn't alone, looking around she spies him in the shadows. Tall, dark, a menacing shadow among the deep early evening shadows. Squinting, trying to see him clearly she realizes he isn't quite human. There is something not right about his form. He is like a cross between a man and some kind of beast, a bear or a lion; no it looks like a dog. Unsure, she continues staring, terrified of the motionless figure in the shadows, sees him sniff the air and then move forward. He stalks closer to her, cautiously, like he's trying not to frighten her. She is trembling now, realizing the futility of screaming in these what seem to be endless woods, but still struggling against it. If he wanted to hurt her wouldn't he have done it by now?

Closer he comes, closer to her, sniffing the air, smelling her on the evening breeze. He trembles too, but for a different reason, he's trembling, trying to hold back his excitement...and failing. He closes the gap between them and she sees now he appears to be a perfectly normal human male, not overly tall, not really that impressive to look at. Her fear subsides, but not completely, she cautiously watches him as he approaches. He still seems to be sniffing the air, like her scent is leading him to her. She speaks, "H-h-h-ell-o?"

He stops moving, cocking his head and looking at her. Listening to her speak, her sweet voice drifting on the air to him. He opens his mouth and he speaks, firmly, confidently, "Hello, I'm Tim, I live not to far from here and was walking when I heard you crying out in your sleep. I decided to watch you for a while and see if you were alright; is there anything I can do to help?"

"Do you have a car? Living this far out you must have one, I could really use a ride back into town," she answers.

Tim replies, "Come with me, I'll get you where you need to be."

She stands, deciding he doesn't appear to be a threat to her, in fact she's trying to figure out why she trusts him, but she does. He begins moving through the trees, moving back the direction she first saw him. He moves slowly, giving her a chance to catch up to him.

"How far from here do you live?" she asks.

He replies "Not far, just over that ridge," pointing to a small hill just ahead of them and continues walking. He looks at her in the pale moonlight, and realizes how beautiful she is, just a couple inches shorter than himself, gorgeous long red hair, and eyes that are sparkling in the cold light of the moon. His excitement, put on hold when she spoke, is now rekindled, realizing tonight will not be like last night when he accidentally knocked her out as he pounced on her and had his way with her. The difference is tonight he must change into his true form, his excitement making it difficult to control the change he knows is coming.

They top the small hill and begin descending down into a valley; she searches the landscape for a house, but sees nothing. He leads to the right, toward another hill; she does not see anything there. Closer to the hill they get, then he says, "Come on inside" and disappears into a small cave in the earth. After he disappears, what seems to be a flame stabs its way into the dark, making the night not seem so bad. She follows him, all her fears forgotten along the way, something has changed, she is now not only at ease with him, but also attracted to him.

As she emerges in the cave through the small rift in the ground she immediately is thrown into confusion, instead of the man she expected to see, there stands a wolfen figure, impossibly standing on two legs, perfectly upright. His tail swishing behind him, he stands looking at her, expecting her to run, waiting for the thrill of the chase. She doesn't move however, even though he has changed forms she realizes it's still the same guy she trusts (though why she still doesn't know). She asks him, in a matter of fact voice, "How are you going to take me back?"

Surprised he is unsure of how to answer for a minute, then answers, "I had no plan on taking you anywhere but here." He reaches for her and she allows herself to be taken into his arms, her face against his fur covered chest.

This feeling passing through her confuses her, she knows she should be frightened but isn't. She knows she is safe with him, though why she still doesn't know. She nuzzles against his furry body, wanting to be held by him, needing his touch. Her body reacts to him in a way that does frighten her. She feels a feeling that she hasn't felt in a very long time and knows that even in this form that he is in she must have him, must be with him, must taste him and feel him inside her. She strokes his fur, her hands gliding slowly down his belly, looking for and finding his cock. She takes it in her hand, it is large in her small fingers. Stroking it she feels it grow in her hand, she cannot get her fingers around it, terrified of its size but needing it she doesn't care.

His hands (well sort of hands, they still have five digits, more like paws) move down her body, curling under the hem of her shirt and then lift it. He stares at her with disbelief in his eyes, not sure why she is doing this, why she does not fear him, but enjoys it nonetheless. The confusion in his eyes fades as her tits tumble out from under her shirt, he lifts it over her head then dropping it on the ground beside them. His long canine-like tongue comes out of his mouth and tastes her neck, his hands/paws grope at her breasts, claws running across her skin leaving red lines on her white skin. His tongue working its way down her, he enjoys the salty taste of skin, the heat radiating from her. His tongue makes contact with a nipple and he licks it hard and fast; a moan escapes her lips as he takes it into his mouth. His teeth close around it, lightly biting her, knowing if he draws blood she will become like him.

She moves away from him slightly, and then drops to her knees, still grasping at his swollen member. She leans forward and takes it into her mouth, feels it stretching her mouth as she takes the head in. She sucks hard at him, feels him throbbing in her mouth. She cups his balls and then takes as much of him into her mouth as she can (which isn't much really), then sucks back to the tip of his head. She licks him up and down slowly. Her excitement grows, the incredible situation turning her on even more, nibbling on him hard, the need to be fulfilled rising. She cannot believe she is doing this, yet wanting it.

He moves his paw/hands down her back as she teases him with her mouth. Bending over her he leans forward enough that his long arms reach down her back. He takes one finger and strokes her ass, the clawed tips squeezing her ass before going on down between her legs. He feels her heat through his fur-covered fingers. She wiggles against his paw/hand urging him to take what he wants. He picks her up and flips her upside down in his arms. Upside down she stares at his cock, then begins nibbling and licking it again. She stops when she feels his muzzle between her thighs, licking her, nipping with those sharp canine teeth. His long tongue stroking her hard, wetting down her thighs, he smells her as her excitement grows smells the wonderful smell of her wet pussy. His tongue rapidly enters her, making her gasp for a breath. The long canine tongue sinking deep into her, deeper than she had ever been penetrated by a tongue before. The sudden invasion by his hot tongue causes her to erupt all over his face, her orgasm exploding inside her.

Shaking she starts sucking on him again determined to take as much of him as she can. Her mouth closes around his shaft again, taking more in than the last time. He's throbbing hard, his need to have her growing and she feels it in her mouth. He licks her over and over, sucking and biting at her clit, her lips, his tongue snaking deep into her pussy. He tastes her need, the same need he has, the need to be inside her, filling her with his cock. He lowers his body to the ground, placing her on her back before him, his cock slipping out of her mouth. He picks her up again and turns her around, her feet on the ground beside him. He growls as he opens her thighs wide, looking down, he sees her wet, dripping pussy waiting for him to take her.

His cock moves forward, opening her lips as he begins sliding into her. Stretching her open as he sinks his hard cock into her, she gasps in pain but does not cry out, this is what she's been wanting. She feels herself being torn; skin opening as she is stretched beyond all her limits, feels blood mixing with her juices as they begin to run down her ass. He strokes her, gently at first then it becomes a violent assault on her sensitive pussy. Rapidly punching his cock in and out of her, she gets used to the pain, feels it turn to pleasure. He leans down and locks his mouth around her neck, feels the artery below the skin pumping blood rapidly, feels her breath being taken in and then exhaled hard, short quick breaths.

The orgasm grows in his balls, feels all his muscles tighten and so does she, her pleasure shooting through her body as he lengthens and thickens inside her. Her hips bucking up to meet each of his thrusts they are both close, so close. His cock twitches as he strokes her, her pussy clasps tight around him and together they cum. Instinctively he clamps his teeth around her shoulder and bites down, breaking the skin and drawing blood. The change takes place immediately, her body stretches and changes, fur covers her body as she shakes in her orgasm. With each wave of pleasure another change takes place, teeth, (pleasure) ears, (pleasure) tail all become part of her. She growls back in her excitement, taking all of his cum as she bites him back on his arm, the change is permanent.

Together they live in their den. Forever his now, no longer alone. Lost to society she has become, taken by him, found by him. Her nature now given a name, now given a reason to exist. She belongs to him and she would have it no other way, She found what she needed, him.