Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You've really never done this before, have you? "

"No, I haven't. I've dreamed about it, but just dreamed. "

"Did you ever dream about anyone specific? "

"Yes. "

"Who? "

There was an awkward silence as I screwed up my courage. "Always, you.", and at that my shaking hands were shaking worse than ever.

"Let me ask you a very personal question. Are you still a virgin, Jeff? "

My face must have turned beet red.

"You are! I would never have believed it. Well, take it easy. You are doing what I need done and there is no reason to be bashful about doing it. Now, please help me out of my blouse and then help me out of my skirt."

I did as I was directed. As the blouse came off I could see her spectacularly beautiful breasts.

"Oh wow, they are gorgeous! "

"You think so? What would you compare them against? "

"My collection of porn."

"You collect porn? "

"Yes, I have to relieve my sexual tension one way or another. With porn I'm not hurting anyone."

"Hmmm. I've never thought of it that way before. You've never even hired some professional help to relieve your needs?"

"No. Don't get me wrong. There have been times I would have loved to. But, not only is that something I shouldn't do, I'm too shy to even approach a professional woman. But even more than that I feel that sex needs to be based upon deep personal commitment."

"Hmmmm. Let's get back to what you're helping me with."

I undid the button and zipper at the waist of her skirt and then had her stand up so that I could remove it. Underneath she was wearing a thong. It had managed to ride up between her pussy's lips.

"You are gorgeous. You look better than I had ever imagined."

"Thank you for the compliment. Now, it's time to take off my bra."

I fumbled with the catch. It took me a lot of time to get it all unhooked. I took the straps and gently moved the bra. Her breasts fell out of the cups. They didn't sag much and they were spectacular, except they were bruised. One of the bruises looked like a bite mark. I suspect that I may have been drooling by this point.

"O.K. now help me get my thong off."

I carefully hooked my fingers into the top elastic and gently pulled down on the thong until it was on the floor. Her pussy was fully shaved. It also had bruises on it. As I looked her body over I could see a lot of bruising.

"Were you in a car wreck, or something like that? You are badly bruised in a lot of places."

"No, at the moment I would like to avoid talking about what happened."

"O.K, I'll stop asking, but it is worth noting that a couple of those bruises look like bite marks."

She looked me in the eyes and quietly said "they are bite marks".

All I could say was, "Oh, my!"

We entered the bathroom. I opened the toilet lid and she sat down. I sat on the edge of the tub and waited. Then I had a thought.

"Do you want me to start running the bath water for you?"

She smiled, and said, "Yes, please. Do you have any bubble bath?"

"Yes, I have some that my mother had. The water to the tubs and washing machine are all on a softener."

"That sounds good. All my apartment had was a shower and a very small tub. I haven't been able to soak in hot water like the doctor wanted me to."

I started the water and asked her, "Which fragrance do you like for bubble bath? My mom had rose, lilac, lavender, and mint."

"Rose is my favorite fragrance. Thank you."

Moments later she was finished on the toilet seat.

"Do you need me to wipe you both places or did you just take a leak?"

"Both places, and thank you."

Having seen all the bruising I knew that she would never have been able to wipe herself. I am sure that Yvonne had noticed the massive tent in the front of my pants.

"It must have been hard for Jane to come home to take care of this for you. She is quite a young lady."

"Yes, she is. I've poured my life into trying to get her to succeed. I think she is going to make it. How is she doing in school?"

"She's one of the smartest, and most organized kids in my class. She has a first rate mind and knows how to use it. Besides that, she is a nice person as well. You've raised her well."

"Do you have a plastic bag that would fit over my cast? I'm not supposed to get it wet."

"Sure thing, I'll be right back."

I went and got a large clear garbage bag and some tape. The bag went over her cast and almost up to her armpit. I taped it in place.

"Is that too tight?"

"No, you have it just right. You know, you are an unbelievable man. In many ways you could be called a mench."

"Why? I'm the same person I have always been. Do you remember the day I first started at our school?"

"You mean when I came over and sat on your lap and your face turned red?"

"Yeah, that time. I have never gotten your face and figure out of my mind since then. You really impressed me, and embarrassed me at the same time. But, usually I don't remember the embarrassment."

"Your face did really turn red that day. Help me into the tub, please."

I did. When she was in she gave me instructions. I started by helping her lay down on her back in the tub. Then she asked me to wash her legs and her front all the way from her feet up to her face while she soaked in the nice water.

I got a wash cloth and started with her face. I was very careful. I didn't want to hurt her.

"You have gentle hands. I like that."

"Well, you are my guest and it's my job to try to make you comfortable."

I continued to wash her. I moved from her face down her neck and spent a good amount of time on her breasts. Then I worked down to just above her pubic area. After that, I did her legs and feet. Only her pubic area was left.

"How do you want me to wash you down here."

"Use your best judgment. You have been very tender and gentle so far."

I took the wash cloth, soaped it well and started by gently washing just the outside of her beautiful shaved triangle. I spent a fair amount of time in the creases where her legs met her crotch and where her lower abdomen meets her pubic area. After a couple of minutes I asked her, "Is that what you want, or have I missed something?"

"If you don't mind, there is something else you can do for me, if you are willing."

"What do you want?"

"Soap your hand up and use you hand to wash my pussy so that it's nice and clean. Spend a fair amount of time up at the top end of the slit, please."

"Please tell me if I am doing it right."

I soaped up my hand and did exactly as she said. I ran my fingers, held together, up and down her pussy lips and spent time gently rubbing her about where her clit should be.

"Am I doing it right?"

"Almost, use your middle finger to wash between the lips please, and spend some time on my clit."

Now I know what she wanted. I had seen something like this in some of my porn movies. I gently moved my finger between her pussy lips and washed her gently. At the top of the slit I would gently move my finger in small circles around or over her clit. She started to respond to my ministrations by moving her butt and gently moaning.

"Yes, that's exactly right, please keep doing what you are doing but make it a little bit faster."

I did exactly as she asked. I adjusted my speed and pressure with her speed and the sound of her moans. After about three minutes she stiffened like a board and grunted loudly and almost sounded like she was purring. Then she relaxed.

"Thank you so much. I have been unable to get any relief down there for a week. I know you were aware of what I was asking you to do, and you did it just like I wanted it done. Please help me roll over so you can do my back."

I did as she requested. I loved washing her ass and even washed her anus area well. When I was done, I let out the water and helped her get to her feet. She started to slip and the only way I could stop her from falling was to grab her in a bear hug.

"I'm sorry for grabbing you that way. I didn't want to have you fall and get hurt."

"Thank you! That is exactly how I took it."

I got her out of the tub and onto a bath mat. I brought over a towel that had been warming under one of the heat lamps. I started drying her back and shoulders. Then all the way down her back to her heels. Then I started in drying between her legs and ass crack. I tried to be as gentle as I could.

Then it was time to dry her front. I spent a lot of time drying her breasts. Then I worked my way down her body. Finally I had her sit on the toilet seat while I dried the bottom of her feet and between her toes.

"Do you usually use body powder after a bath, or just dry off."

"I just dry off, thank you. Would you take the plastic bag off my arm please?"

I did. I helped her with brushing her teeth and then followed her into the bedroom. I turned back the bed covers for her, "Do you need your hair brushed? It hadn't previously dawned upon me that you might not even be able to do that."

"Yes, I'd love that. I have a brush in my purse. It's over there on the small table."

I brought her the purse and she asked me to get the brush. I opened the purse and found the brush. I also found a small cache of condoms. I didn't mention that to her.

I gently, but completely, brushed her hair.

"If you want I'll shampoo this for you tomorrow."

"I'd love that. It's another thing I can't do at the moment."

"Do you need help getting into pajamas or a nightie?"

"No, I sleep in the nude. It's more comfortable that way."

"I agree. If you need to get up in the night I've left a small walkie-talkie here. All you have to do is turn it on and press this button. I can be here and help you in about a minute or two."

"Jeff, thank you for your kindness. You have acted like a gentleman even though you have been exposed to significant temptations. I've seen the tent in your pants and felt your hardness when you had to catch me to keep me from falling."

"You are welcome. As I told you, you will be safe here. I will do my utmost to remain a gentleman. I will only do what you want me to do to help you. By the way, there is a phone next to the bed. It is on its own phone line. Feel free to call your daughter any time you feel you need to. Good night Yvonne."

"Good night Jeff."

I shut her bedroom door and went to my bedroom, shut and hooked the door, stripped my clothes off and went into my bathroom to masturbate. I had to have some relief. When I came, I came with a very loud grunt. Only afterwards did I wonder if it could be heard down the hall in her room.

I slept well that night. Needless to say I had some erotic dreams about Yvonne. In the morning I realized that I need to change the bed linens.

The first thing in the morning I got put on my robe and slippers, and went to the kitchen to make some coffee and some coffee cake for breakfast. I had just closed the oven door to cook the coffee cake when the little radio beeped at me. I headed to Yvonne's room.

I knocked on her door.

"Come in Jeff. Thank you for coming so quickly."

"Good morning, Yvonne. Did you sleep o.k.?"

"Yes, that was the best sleep I've had in a long time."

"How can I help you?"

"I need to use the toilet, and then get some food. Will you help me?"

"Of course. You are my guest."

I went over to the side of the bed and helped her with the covers. We went into the bathroom and she took care of her morning business. When she was done I went to the closet in her bedroom.

"This was my mother's robe and slippers. I think that they will fit you. Breakfast should be ready soon. Would you like to come out into the kitchen and have some coffee?"

"I'd love that."

We went out into the kitchen and I helped her get seated at the table.

"There's fresh coffee. The coffee cake is in the oven. What else would you like for breakfast. I've got bacon, eggs, sausage, English muffins, bagels and cream cheese?"

"I'd love sausage and eggs if that's o.k. with you."

"Consider it done. How do you like your eggs?"

*************

Breakfast was enjoyable. We both talked and enjoyed the food.

"So Yvonne, do you want to get dressed or just lounge around in a robe or such today?"

"Since I see that I can trust you, I'd just as soon stay in the robe. What are you going to do?"

"Well, going outside isn't advisable. I looked out this morning and you would take your life in your hands if you walked out the door. The ice really looks that bad. Based upon that I could just put on some shorts and a T-shirt or I could stay in the robe, unless that would make you feel uncomfortable."

"No problem for me."

"O.K. a robe it is. Do you want to read, watch movies, listen to music or something else?"

"A book sounds nice. What books do you have?"

"Follow me and see."

I took her into my study. Three of the walls there are book shelves.

"I think you will find a little of everything here. I'll leave you here to find something interesting."

The phone rang at that point. I picked up the phone in my study and it was Jane.

"Good morning Jane. How are you doing?"

"I'm doing just fine. Can I speak to mom?"

"Sure thing."

I handed the phone to Yvonne and went back into the kitchen and cleaned up the breakfast dishes.

*****************

"Hi mom, how are you doing?"

"I'm doing just fine Jane. You are right about Jeff, he is not only a nice man he's a real mench."

"I've been worried for you all night. We were on the way to my boyfriend's house when I remembered the problem with your hands. How are you handling the problem without help?"

"Things are going very well."

"How can that be? Have you gotten someone to help you like I've been helping you?"

"Yes."

"So, there's another woman there to help you! I'm relieved. I was so worried for you."

"Jane, there isn't any other woman here. Jeff is one of that very rare breed. He is truly a gentleman. When I told him my problem, because I needed to use the toilet, he agreed to help me. He even gave me my bath last night. He is very gentle, and he hasn't acted inappropriately at all. He's extremely self controlled, even though he has a massive bulge in his pants when he sees me naked. He has kept his hands off me except when I want him to touch me. When I want him to touch me he does. His hands are wonderful."

"Wow, mom that's so unreal! Are you sure you can trust him to do this?"

"After last night, and this morning, I can assure you that I can trust him."

"What are you doing right now?"

"I told Jeff I would like to read. He brought me to his study. Three of the walls are bookshelves. He seems to have books on almost everything. I was going to look for a book when you called. How are you doing there?"

"Oh, it's wonderful here mom. I've never seen a place as nice as this one, except in pictures, and his parents really seem like nice people."

"That sounds good. I'm going to pick out a book now. You have a good time sweetie. I love you."

"I love you too, mom."

************

After finishing the breakfast dishes I got myself another cup of coffee and a second piece of coffee cake. I went into the living room where Yvonne was reading. "Would you like some more coffee and another piece of coffee cake?"

"Yes, please. Could you bring them into the living room?"

"Yup, I'll be right there.

Yvonne was sitting on the couch next to one of the lamps. In her lap was a book. I moved the coffee table over in front of her and placed her coffee , a napkin, and the plate with the coffee cake and fork next to it.

I got a book on history and sat down in one of the chairs near the front window. Soon, we were both lost in our books.

It must have been an hour later when Yvonne broke the silence.

"Would you help me with the toilet? I need to pee."

"Of course."

We walked in to the bathroom, I helped her remove her robe and she sat on the toilet. From the sound of it she really did need to use the toilet. I wasn't thinking clearly. After all Yvonne was sitting there with no clothes on. She was beautiful to behold. When she was done I got the toilet paper and carefully dried her.

"I'm impressed Jeff!"

"Why?"

"Well, you are obviously enjoying seeing me."

I looked confused and then glanced down. I had forgotten I was still in my bathrobe and the results of a full erection allowed the end of my cock to push its way significantly out of the front of my robe.

I quickly turned around and said "I'm sorry about that. I hadn't intended to embarrass you. It's just that you are so beautiful that it does things to me. I'll go put on some clothes so you won't have to put up with that again."

"You don't have to do that on my account. I am not easily shocked. I am, however, impressed with what looks like a very nice sized cock. You are obviously well endowed. I take that physical reaction as a vote indicating that you like the way I look."

I turned back around and my face must have been beet red. I was holding my robe shut.

"I'm sorry I embarrassed you Jeff. It's just reassuring to know that you still think I am good looking."

"Yvonne, you have lost none of the beauty you have had in my mind since I first met you."

This time, Yvonne blushed.

"Thank you for saying that Jeff. You have no idea how much that means to me."

I helped her put on her robe and we went back into the living room.

"Which book did you decide to read?"

"Prostitution: An Illustrated Social History by Verne & Bonnie Bullough. You seem to have quite an interest in sexual / social issues. I saw books on transgender issues, BDSM, and prostitution, as well as regular sex, You also have a lot of other subjects in there. I am impressed with your marginal notes in this book. You seem to feel that the prostitute is either trapped into doing what she is doing, or is in it because she likes it. You don't seem to draw any moral conclusions about that. I find that interesting."

"Well, I do have wide tastes in reading. "

"And yet, you have never been with a prostitute. That is very interesting. Have you ever wanted to be with a 'professional woman'?"

"Yes, more times than I would like to admit. But, I still believe that intercourse is for marriage."

"Do you blame the women who have found themselves in that life style?"

"No, it isn't my place to judge others. We all have to follow the path we feel is right for ourselves. We can, however, pray for those in that profession and ask for God's protection for them. After all, they are almost defenseless in a very risky business. They have to run the chance of disease, being killed, beaten, introduced to drugs, cheated, and generally abused by the community in which they find themselves. My heart really goes out to those who are trapped in that situation."

Yvonne spoke quietly, "You are a very special man Jeff." Then she turned her attention back to her book.

*******************

The next few days went along about the same way. In my heart I had truly fallen in love with this wonderful woman. The ice melted and we were able to get out Christmas Eve. I needed to do some shopping.

That evening I asked Yvonne to accompany me to my church's Christmas Eve service. She wasn't sure she had clothes good enough for church.

"Our little church isn't clothes sensitive, Yvonne. We have older people who even show up in clean bib overalls! We're there for the fellowship and worship, not a fashion show."

She agreed to go to the service with me. It was a beautiful simple service. Our church membership is under a hundred fifty people. That evening most of them were there. The service was very meaningful because the pastor not only talked about Christ's birth, he also talked about why Christ had to come, suffer, die and rise again. He explained the salvation story in simple terms.

We had a coffee hour following the service. Many people came over and asked me "Who is the lovely lady who is with you tonight.". In all cases, I answered that she was a very old friend.