Lost and Found

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, soon to be wife of mine, I hope you only have happy surprises with me."

Yvonne kissed me and things evolved from there. Let's just say we spent the next hour in bed.

We both took a shower, together of course, and then I started roasting a small turkey. Later I put the potatoes on to boil and started to make my home made whole berry cranberry sauce. We would be dining fashionably late Christmas night. Dinner would be at about seven that evening.

*************

The following day was a whirlwind of activity. The first thing we did was to get the marriage license. I was told that there was no longer any delay needed between getting the license and being able to marry.

I called my pastor and asked if he could perform a small private wedding that afternoon. He said that he could. My attorney was given the details of what I wanted drawn up and I was told that it would be ready to sign in about four days.

My doctor had an opening to see my fiancee in two days. My dentist would find time for her in a week and a half.

Then we went to the bank. I asked to talk to the bank president. He knows me and has done financial arranging for me in the past. When we walked into his office and he heard what I wanted to do he looked shocked.

"Mr. Mohr, we've done business together in the past and I've tried to avoid giving you advice. This time, however, I have to suggest that you are making a grave mistake."

"Oh, Mr. Gravel, what kind of mistake is that?"

"Well, you seem to be rushing ahead trying to set up finances for a person I suspect that you have not known too long. I would guess you don't know her background."

"What are you trying to say, Mr. Gravel?"

"Well, Yvonne has a somewhat colorful reputation around here. Her business is ..... well, shall we say, questionable."

Yvonne spoke up, "That isn't the type of thing you said the last time you tried to hire me for an evening is it Charlie?"

"Mr. Gravel, you have stepped into a mine field without a map. You know that you are a small local bank without affiliation to any large banks. How would you like me to pull my six and a half million dollars in cash and investments from here and bring it over to First National in Smithtown? If you don't want to see that happen, you will treat the lady sitting here with the same respect you show me. Is that understood?"

Charlie Gravel almost looked physically ill. The local economy had been in a bad slump for a while and he barely had the legally required reserves to stay in business.

"I understand you clearly. I did not intend to offend you. I apologize to you Yvonne, I promise that I will never again bring up your previous business ventures. If I may ask, how long have you known Yvonne Mr. Mohr?"

"We were in high school together and I have loved her since that time. I am glad that you are listening to reason. Now, the business at hand is this. I want a platinum credit card with a twenty thousand dollar limit provided to my wife next week at that time. I will also want my checking account to have my wife added to is. At that time I will write a twenty thousand dollar check to the bank to serve as a pre payment on the credit card, until such time as she has built up her credit record. Do you have a problem with that?"

"No, Sir. I will have one ready next week. All I need at the moment is her social security number. I will list you as her reference. Is that agreeable with you?"

"Yes, thank you for your time Mr. Gravel."

We got up and walked out of the bank.

"How would you like a nice lunch before we go to the pastor's house and then go shopping?"

"I'd love it. I don't understand something. When you suggested moving your money elsewhere Charlie's face went white. What happened?"

"Well, the state government requires banks to have a certain amount of cash on hand to be open for business. The cash on hand that they usually have is from savings accounts and investments that are on deposit with them. If I pulled out all of my money, he would probably have to close the bank. The economy hasn't been all that good lately. What I suggested could put him into bankruptcy."

"Oh! Now I understand. I want to thank you for standing up for me in there."

"Darling, nobody should be treated like he was going to treat you. I know that he's on the board of trustees for his church. Yet, you bear witness to the fact that he wants to cheat on his wife. He doesn't appear to be much of a man."

**********

By two that afternoon we were husband and wife. Our kiss after the blessing was one long and powerful kiss. I left my pastor friend with an envelope with a gratuity in it that I know he will be able to use. He isn't paid all that much and a spare thousand dollars will go a long way to helping him with his budget, especially around Christmas time.

**********

"Well, darling, do you want to go shopping for clothes and a car, or do you want to go home and spend some quality time with your new husband?"

"Clothes and cars can wait. Let's go home and celebrate."

*********

When we got home we made a bee line to the bedroom. I think that we both may have set a world record for the fastest time to get out of clothes without damaging them.

Now, for the first time in our lives, we could enjoy the benefits of being husband and wife.

"Wife, what do you say we try out the springs under this mattress. Shall we find out if they squeak?"

She grinned at me and responded "It makes no difference if they do or not. Nobody else is around to hear them. But, let's try really hard to see if we can make them squeak or make any other sound!"

If there were a prize for stupid happy grins, we probably would have won it at that moment.

"Darling wife, I would like to make a suggestion. You can modify it if you wish. I want to start out with sixty-nine. I want you to reach one or more orgasms before we proceed. That way, if I go off too soon, you will still have had some pleasure. Then, I want you to ride me cowgirl style so that you can pick the speed and angle that you like. What do you think?"

"I like the way you think. Let's stop talking about it, and start doing it!"

We got on the bed and laid on our sides with our upper legs bent at the knee. I proceeded to work her slit and clit over with my tongue while she cupped my balls in her hands and proceeded to treat my penis as a popsicle. I tried to focus my attention on pleasing her, but it was incredibly difficult with the really wonderful blow job that was going on. I managed to get her through two climaxes before I knew I was almost at the point of no return.

"I'm going to come if you don't stop!"

All she did was grunt something that sounded like a muffled "Uh-Huh."

It was then that I realized she wanted to push me over the edge.

The orgasm seemed to be earth-shattering. I was still orally pleasing her at the same time. As I came, so did she.

"I've never been that hot and that relieved ever before! Thank you Yvonne. "

"That's one of the most satisfying orgasms I have ever had too. Thank you husband of mine!"

"What say we take a brief nap before continuing. I'm not sure how long it will take me to recharge after that."

"Sold!"

We turned around so that we were face to face in each other's arms. We dozed off for the better part of an hour. I awoke first, and decided to eat her out. That would be the gentlest way to wake her up.

She had almost reached an orgasm when she became aware that she wasn't dreaming.

"Hi, lover. Your mouth feels so good on me. You know you've turned me on again, right?"

"I was hoping so. Doing this has turned me on as well. What do you say we do something about that?"

"I thought you'd never ask."

Moments later I was on my back and Yvonne was kneeling over me lining my cock up with her pussy. It took little time for her to settle down on it and proceed to rub herself on my cock. I had reached up and was playing with her beautiful breasts. I could play with them endlessly and not get tired of it.

At about the same instant we both said, "Oh, that feels good." We both grinned and I tried to coordinate my hip movements with her rocking. Soon we had a good rhythm going. As it progressed, we started to pick up speed. It wasn't long before she had her first climax. I kept moving and she had two more in rapid sequence.

"I want to finish this doggie style, Jeff."

I stopped thrusting and she got off me. Then she turned around and got on all fours. As I approached from her rear she reached back between her legs and guided my penis back into her vagina. At that point I started to pound her like there was no tomorrow. I was beginning to tire when she said: "Don't stop. I'm almost there. Faster and harder, pleeeeeeeeeeeesss........."

She had exploded in a shattering orgasm right in the middle of her request. As she went over the edge, so did I. As I pulled back from my final thrust, we collapsed onto the bed and into each other's arms.

"Jeff, I have never had sexual pleasure like that before. That may sound corny, but it's true. It's almost like a completely different thing when I am with my loving husband."

I must have been smiling.

"What are you thinking about, Jeff."

"I'm realizing the truth and beauty behind the book 'Song of Solomon' in the Old Testament. Sex with your beloved is indeed special beyond description. I hope it was as good for you as it was for me."

"You bet it was. Let's take another nap and see what comes up later."

"I like your pun."

"Good, let's sleep."

The rest of this story continues in chapter two.