Lost and Found

Story Info
White business woman loses sex toy at hotel.
2.8k words
4.37
47.7k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long and tiring weekend convention at the 5 star convention center hotel, all I could think about was how fast I could get home and get some rest. However as soon as I got home and unpacked my things I realized I had left my favorite sex toy behind in my hotel room. Not only was I not going to be able to get some sleep now, since my "massager" was my best source of release, but I now have to call the hotel and ask if they would hold my lost "massager" until my next trip to their town. After cursing myself for being so forgetful, I call the hotel. A young sounding girl answers the phone, "Four Seasons, Lindsey speaking, how may I help you?" I roll my eyes.

"Hello, Lindsey, I have a bit of a problem, I left an item in my room and I would like to find out if ya'll will hold it for me until I come back in 2 weeks." Hoping she is going to be discrete about my item I wait for her to ask what I have forgotten.

"Of course we will be happy to, let me just transfer you to our housekeeping manager and he will get all your information." I roll my eyes again, tired and horny are not a good combination for me, and wait for the call to go though. The housekeeping extension rings and rings and rings........... I am about to hang up and call "Lindsey" again when I hear.

"Hello, Marcus speaking, how may I help you?" The deepest, sexiest voice I have ever heard had my pussy damp instantly.

"Ummm, yes , I, ahh, I need to speak to the manager?" I stammered.

"Yes ma'am, I am the manager." Dam, dam, dam, now I have to ask this sexy ass man to keep my dildo for me, I scream inside my brain.

"Great, well then you are the man I need." I blush as I think if only he knew what I would do to his sexy ass. "I just spent the weekend there, room 218 and I seem to have forgotten an item in my room.

" Hold on one second while I access your records. Can I get your name?" I tell him my name and room number again then wait. "Okay ma'am I see here that an 'item' was found." he cleared his throat as he said 'item'. "Can you confirm what it is that you left behind?" Okay Marcus, I hear the humor in your voice, I will be the source of your amusement today.

"Yes it is a wand, a massager. What I need is for you to just hold on to it until I return in 2 weeks; I will be staying there again then and can pick it up." Marcus chuckles

"Well I will personally hold on to it for you until then. Well not literally but.... Are you sure you can do without it until then?" I giggle a little in embarrassment as a hot flush covers my body.

"I think I can survive until then. Thank you Marcus for all your help." He lets out a deep throaty chuckle.

"No problem Ma'am, and when you check in next time just call down to my office and we will send your 'item' up to your room." Nice.

"Well thank you again Marcus that is very nice of you." I quickly hung up still blushing from head to toe. I went to lay down and try to get some rest but first I would have to manually masturbate, which now didn't seem to be much of a problem if I closed my eyes and pictured the tall, dark, deep voiced stranger.

The two weeks between visits to the hotel passed quickly as usual and I was soon walking back into the fancy lobby of the 5 star hotel. I got checked into my room and after a quick shower called down to housekeeping and got Marcus on the other end. I briefly explained who I was, reminded him of our conversation and gave him my room number. I began to get ready for dinner so I laid out my dress for the evening and picked out matching bra, panties and stockings. I put my makeup on in the bathroom and then returned to the sleeping area to get dressed. I put on my red satin and lace bra, panties and garter and pulled up my black stockings, as I was clipping my stockings to the garter I heard the knock on the door. I hurriedly slipped a robe over the lingerie and slid my feet into my 6 inch red heels. I rushed to open the door. As I swung the door open I saw the most gorgeous man I had ever seen. He was 6'5", solid muscles, dark complexioned and had a shiny bald head. He was dressed in an expensive black suit with a dark blue satin shirt and black tie. "Ma'am, I brought your package." As soon as I heard his voice I knew it was Marcus and he was even more handsome than I had fantasized he would be. "May I step inside?" I open the door wide so he could come in, how could anyone say no to this man? He stepped in and looked down at my sexy stockings and shoes and nodded in approval. "We seem to have a bit of a problem Sandra, I'm sorry is it alright if I call you Sandra?" he paused.

"Of course but what is the problem?" He smiled a beautiful smile at me

"Well, we have a policy at The four season's when it comes to sexual devises." I blushed blood red.

"Oh? And what is that?" I look at him and the package in his hands. It was a big box and my wand is only 6 inches long and fits in your hand, whereas this box was a good 18 inches long and 12 inches deep.

"Well, when we find these items it is our policy to have them professionally cleaned and serviced which can be very expensive and we have to recoup some of our cost on that. You understand why we need to do that." I nodded and went to get my pocket book. "However," he put his hand on my arm before I could reach my purse. "I could wave the fee...." I looked into his deep dark eyes and a shiver ran though my body.

"Really, what do I need to do?" When he had grabbed my arm my robe had loosened and now was gaping open and my breasts showed clearly in my red bra and his eyes were eating up the view. I stood in front of him with my hands on my hips and waited for an explanation not making any move to cover myself.

"Well let me show you." He walked to the bed and set the box on it. I followed him and watched as he opened the box to display for me the contents.

I gasped "Those are not all mine!" inside the box were over a dozen sex toys, vibrators, dildo's, harnesses, whips and cock rings.

"No, of course not, however, I have a proposition for you." I look at him intrigued by this time to hear and see where this was going.

"Go on." I said suspiciously.

He smiles again. "I hoped you were going to say that. What I have in mind is, you pick 3 items out of this box and demonstrate them for me then the fee of the cleaning will be waved and no one will have to know that you left your toy behind." Now I couldn't give a dam if he walked into the board meeting and slapped the dam thing down on the table but if he wanted to play games well it had been a long time since I had a big, hard, black cock so let's play!

"No we don't have to tell anyone about that." I looked up at him with a worried expression on my face.

He laid all the various toys out on the foot of the bed then stood back and waved his hand at the display. "Your choice, any three." As I stepped toward the bed he pulled on the belt of my robe and untied it. "Lose the robe." He ordered and I let it slide off my shoulders to the floor. "Nice" was the only word that left his lips but I noticed the bulge in his slacks getting bigger by the minute. I slowly examined all the toys, picking them up and running my hands over the penis shaped dildos and vibrators as if they were attached to a hot blooded man. Slowly rubbing them and caressing them as I took my own sweet time looking them over. I could hear soft moans and groans coming from Marcus as I rubbed and stroked them. I carefully made my choices with ulterior motives. I lay to the side a double dildo that was 18 inches long, a butt plug and a horse crop. Marcus seemed very pleased with my decisions as he put the other toys back in the box and smiled at me.

"Where would you like me to start?" I smiled back. He moved a chair to the foot of the bed and sat facing me.

"Well first of all take off the panties but leave the garter on." I turned away from him and slid my panties down over my hips and thighs all the while giving him an up close view of my full ass. I tossed the panties into his face as I turned back toward him. He wrapped them in his hand and held them to his nose and inhaled. "Now sit on the edge of the bed and show me how much of that double dildo you can take." I sat on the edge of the bed and spread my legs giving him the full view of my tight white pussy then reached behind me to take the monster cock in my hand. I stroked it and looked him in the eye.

"I bet your cock feels good like this. Long, hard and black!" I licked the tip and down the shaft getting it nice and wet before I slid it against the outer lips of my vagina. He was now slowly rubbing his hard cock through his pants and licking his lips. "Mmmmm It feels so fucking good!" I spread my legs wider and pushed the tip toward my inner pussy lips, rubbing it there until my pussy juices began to run and coat the black vinyl. I slide up onto the bed farther and place my feet on either side of my hips spreading as wide as I could all the while sliding the tip of the fake cock against my gaping hole. "Oh god, yes this cock is going to feel so good!" I tease him as I watch him stroking that huge bulge harder and harder. I slap the huge dildo against my clit and yell out. "Oh yes!" Finally I slide the monstrous cock into my pussy slowly taking inch after inch until I can't get any more inside of me then I begin shoving it in and out as hard as I could. The sound of it slamming in and out of my wet pussy making sloshing sounds as I let my head fall back enjoying the invasion. "Mmmm Marcus this feels so fucking amazing! Take that big dick out and let me see it as you stroke it!" He stood up and dropped his pants letting them pool around his ankles. His huge cock springing out a good 10 and a half inches from his hard muscular groin he stroked it a couple times before sitting back down in the chair.

"Now put that ass plug in that phat ass for me!" He ordered. I rolled to my hands and knees and took hold of the fat butt plug. I reach back and rubbed it against my tight ass hole.

"Marcus my ass is dry I need some lube." Marcus jumped up kicking his shoes and pants to the side and suddenly his tongue was against my tight ass hole. He licked and slurped all around the orifice causing me to squirm and thrust back into his tongue. His tongue entered my ass hole and I moaned out as I came all over the huge dildo inside my pussy. He moved back to his spot on the chair and waited for the show to continue. I slowly inserted the butt plug into my now dripping wet ass hole. I feel my hole stretching to its bulging size and finally it plops in and my ass closes around it. I am cumming continuously from my ass and pussy and moaning and thrashing around with both my holes filled completely with artificial cocks! I continue to fuck myself with the double dildo as the butt plug fills my tight ass, shoving the huge falical in and out of my dripping pussy and rubbing my clit franticly. "Marcus get the crop and whip my ass!" I raise my ass higher on the bed begging to feel the riding crop stinging my ass. Marcus grabs the riding crop and slaps my ass with it left cheek and then right, causing my pussy to squirt all over the bed at the stinging. "Oh God yes Marcus! Whip me; whip me like the nasty white slut I am!" Smack, smack, smack over and over, my ass getting redder and redder as he brings the crop down time after time. I feel the butt plug being pulled out of my tight shit hole and know what I am about to receive in its place. I whine in anticipation but need to have that huge black dick in my mouth first! "Marcus bring me that monster cock and let me suck it! I need it in my mouth!" He steps to the side of the bed and I twist around to get access to his throbbing member and flip over so my head is laying over the edge of the bed so he can drop his cock down into my waiting hot mouth. I am amazed at the length and girth of his hard cock as I attempt to swallow all of him. Marcus forces it as far down my throat as he can and back out again slowly, each time a little more glides down .

"That's it whore! Enough foreplay I got to get in the nasty ass!" He pulls his huge cock out of my throat and in one quick movement flips me back over to my knees and shoves his entire 11 inches of dark meat into my ass!

"Uarhhhhh!" I scream in pleasured pain "Fuck yes! Give me all that Nigger dick! Tear this white nasty ass open!" At my encouragement he pounds in and out of my sloppy ass. The feel of his cock and the dildo rubbing against each other with only a thin membrane of skin to separate them is an amazing feeling and to top that they are both huge and filling my holes to the limit.

Marcus slams his huge cock into my tight ass harder and harder. He grabs my long blonde hair in his hand and pulls my head back to him until his mouth finds mine and his tongue assaults my mouth like his dick is assaulting my ass. He twists my head back farther and tells me to open my mouth. I hold my mouth open like a baby bird waiting to be fed. He spits into my mouth, how could something so fowl be such a turn on? I swish his spit around in my mouth and show it to him on my tongue before swallowing it. He growls "That's what I want to see you do when I shoot this fucking load in your mouth!"

"No! I want you to fill my ass with that hot cum!" I beg him. "I need you to shoot it into my guts"

He slams harder into me and I tighten my ass muscles on his massive rod milking the cum out of him and forcing him to shoot load after hot load into my ass. The feel of stream after thick stream blasting inside my bowel throws me over the edge again and I cum, squirting furiously all over the comforter.

He collapses on top of me and I feel his manhood slid slowly from my ass. We lay there panting and exhausted from out filthy fuck fest. Finally Marcus rolls off my back and pulls me to his chest. "You are going to get a load of cum down that throat before the weekend is over."

"I'm looking forward to it!" I smile in temporary contentment. "By the way, where is my wand?"

Marcus shrugs. "I have no idea, we never found it."