All Comments on 'Lost and Found Ch. 01'

by Pen_dar

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
BonoVox99BonoVox99about 12 years ago
Best story ever

so amazing

idrubloodidrubloodabout 12 years ago
My Gawd!

I never saw that ending coming. It was a really good read and the perspective from present to past and back again was well written. I thoroughly enjoyed the story line and from the title, I'm guessing there's a ch. 02. Can't wait to read it. Many thanks to the author for sharing.

IDB.

whoamiidontknowwhoamiidontknowabout 12 years ago
omg

Please Dont Let Amber die..

MAKE HER COME BACK...

I Cryed so sadd

It was the best tho

elle_9549elle_9549about 12 years ago
Oh God ...

This is an amazing story of love ... and so, so sad! I'm crying right along with Rachel. Please, please, please write more. ~ L

KathyFKathyFabout 12 years ago
I've Gone From Tears Of Joy . . .

From Ters s Of Joy To Tears Of Sadness.

This Love Story Is A Heart Wrencher. Truly

Deserving 10 Stars If That Was Available.

Thank You For Such A Wonderful Story.

Kisses

LenaLenaLenaLenaabout 12 years ago
5 stars, but...

This story is definitely worth the 5 stars, but you must promise this is not the end. You can't do that to us, poor readers. And, please,... Don't wait too long to add the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
AMAZING

What a great story. Without a doubt this is one of the best, if not the best story (pobably the latter), I've read on this site. You are a brilliant writer. I anxiously await Chapter 2 or anything you write. Thanks for sharing your gift with us. Christie P

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
WTF!!!!!

Why the hell would you make her die?! You're a horrible writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Really Touching

You write beautifully ... Somehow you need to find a way to make her live ....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautiful

Fantastic writing, beautiful characters please write more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
oh dear god

this was such a beautifully written story... but, the ending. my heart has been crushed once again, I see, for this tale is too eerily similar to my own, my friend.

xx

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

I hardly ever cry at movies, much less written stories. You did it. You made me cry!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Reincarnation?

I loved this story. I wept for Amber and Rachel and I don't shed tears easily. I believe in happy endings especially in romance/fiction where authors control the outcome instead of real life that doesn't always end well. I hope that Amber isn't dead, but I hope that she planned for the unforeseen and Rachel gets custody of Jeremiah. Rachel and Amber were Jeremiah's true family. If Amber is dead, I believe the gods of fate wouldn't be that cruel, may be Amber will be reincarnated or her spirit will guide Rachel to someone while Amber waits her on the other side. I can't wait for the next chapter.

itsjusttasja358itsjusttasja358about 12 years ago
crying...

lady i don't thing I've ever cried so much over one story as i did while reading this. it was beautiful if heart wrenching. keep writing more stories please

Ex0ticPrincessEx0ticPrincessabout 12 years ago

Wow. This was amazing. Do continue!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
PLEASE KEEP GOING

This story is one of the best I've read in this site. So romantic and realistic. Please don't kill off Amber, she and Rachel belong together. No pressure, of course, you can do anything you want. But please continue it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Beautifully written

Great plot, great charachters.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Boy,

I swear I read this once a week! I love this soo much, please don't let Amber die!

me_kinme_kinalmost 12 years ago
*To me, the best story is the one you forget you're reading.*

that few words said it all. i love the way u write. i forget that i was reading. i'm sorry Amber had to leave but i would love to know what happen to Rachel and Jeremiah..

please continue.. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WOW!!!!!

I've read tons on stories on this site and i've felt emotions from some of them before but this story broke my heart I have never felt such strong emotion from reading a story!!!!! So in other words you did a fantastic job!!! I just have two requests!

1. please don't kill Amber because she has a son and was finally gonna bwith rachel.......

2. PLEASE CONTINUE THIS STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TriviaGnomesTriviaGnomesalmost 12 years ago
Raw

Theee best online story I have EVER read.

You brought me so close to tears.

This is amazing...thank you

GienyGienyalmost 12 years ago
Thank you!

I cried and I can't wait for your next segment.. It was a lovely story and I love your writing.

Thank you.

ihatejanestreetihatejanestreetalmost 12 years ago
OMG

That has to be one of the most beautiful yet heartbreaking stories I have ever read on here; absolutely fantastic! Please hurry with the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
AMAZING!!

I've read so many stories on here, but this was the best by far, and truly beautiful. Don't kill Amber off...they belong together! I've been in a similar scenario myself (without the death), so this truly touched my heart. You have done an amazing job!

NubianGoddessXNubianGoddessXalmost 12 years ago
Beautifully written, emotionally wrenching

I don't usually comment but feel I must on this work. As I said in my caption, this was beautifully written, emotionally wrenching---just like life can be at times. To those who were so put out by the choices the author made, get over yourselves. Or better yet, write something yourself; just make sure it's as wonderfully written, heartfelt, and compelling as this piece was.

To the author: Keep exploring, pushing, growing. And I do hope you find the courage to share some of your darker writings. I, for one, look forward to anything you choose to share with us here at Lit.

"No matter how bad a single day may be, always remember that life is good."

firewolf321firewolf321almost 12 years ago
Absolutely, beautiful writing!!

You pulled me in, and made me care about the two protagonists. You had me there feeling the up and down emotions along with the characters. Just beautifully written!!! Can't wait to read more of your work!!

Pen_darPen_daralmost 12 years agoAuthor
My Dear Readers

Thank you all for the comments and feedback for this story. The beautiful things you have told me have encouraged me to continue this story. Frankly, the negative comments have also encouraged me, for I know that a strong negative emotional response to what you have read means that the words have moved you. Whether you loved it or hated it, my goal has been accomplished.

I had the next installment nearly completed this afternoon. In some cosmic twist of fate, perhaps, my computer bit the dust a few hours ago. The file was corrupted and I have been unable to recover it. I have mourned, cried, raged, and mentally bludgeoned myself for my lack of back-ups, and now I have resolved to rewrite the entire thing.

I pray that you, Dear Readers, will have patience with me. I am hopeful that this next version will not take nearly as long to write, since it is alive in my mind if not in type. It may be lost, but I will not stop until it is found again. :)

elle_9549elle_9549almost 12 years ago

It's been a while since I read this story, but I remember it very well and am glad you are continuing it. I'm sorry you lost it because of a computer crash, but I can be patient. :) ~ L

ztephztephover 11 years ago
:(

Wow. I've read a couple of stories on this site and this HAS to be THE best I've read. That end.... WHY?!? :( :( lol.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtover 11 years ago

D: ahhhh, what a heart-wrenchingly sad ending... :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Will you please..

It's been six months! I know your computer died but that was in July! This is torture lolol!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please more

I hope there is a ch 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Please respon

It's literally been more than a year, please let us know what's going on. If you can.

tygztygzover 10 years ago

Even stopped where it is, this story ranks with the best on the site - so moving.

adidasgaladidasgalover 10 years ago
HEARWRENCHING!

OMG! This is heartbreaking. Rachel and Amber's story had me intrigued from the start. It is rare to get a second chance at love with the same person. The love between them was so inspiring and i was subconsciously sending Matt to hell and then ................... BAM! I didn't see that coming, what a tragedy! (can't wait to read part two)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sorry...

I cannot give 5 stars to a story titled chapter 1 when after almost 2 years there is no chapter 2.

Sadly beautiful, wonderfully written... Still, a 4 is the best I can do.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Did you died too? :(

where's the rest of the stories?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Wow

This story really struck a chord with me and I had tears rolling down my face when reading it. I had a quick look at your bio and if this story is a reflection of what has happened in your own life you have my utmost sympathy. Keep writing it may be a way for you to overcome your demons.

All the best :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

GRAH! I should have checked if there was a chapter 2 before I read this... Now my heart is bleeding! D:

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
oh my....

What a sad , sad story... made me weep!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
That ending...

That seems to be a bit random, expecting a happyish ending, then suddenly DEATH=TRAGEDY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
what the!!!???

love the story..its true that sometimes life is cruel..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Love this so much.

This story was absolutely heartbreakingly beautful. Thank you for sharing this story with us!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful

Who would think erotica could be put into these words? This was so beautiful the last paragraph was blurry through my tears!!! I loved every but of it!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Frustrating

Pen_Dar, you have produced a wonderful story here (and I'm not easily pleased). But can you imagine how frustrating it is when a story is screaming out to be continued and yet after more than three years there is nothing? Pen_Dar, you owe your readers big time---we wait with bated breath, please don't let us down. You are a good writer, so write!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Beautiful story.

I was so hoping for a happy ending. Instead I'm crying my eyes out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
It cannot end like this

There has to be more. I read this a couple of years ago and have been coming back hoping there would be a continuation of this story.

Its amazing how much i can relate to this story.

Please please continue to write. You are incredibly talended.

3smokingguns3smokinggunsalmost 8 years ago
wow...

This story was a roller coaster of emotions for me. I could not believe how entranced I was by what I was reading, and the ending broke my heart. You are an amazing writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Newbie to this..... please write a final couple of chapters. This great emotion story needs & deserves it

Leapyearbaby29Leapyearbaby29over 7 years ago
Why?!

Why did she die?! She woke up! And what about Jeremiah?! Why wasn't he in the car with Amber? Why did you have to kill her? And are you writing a Part 2?!

If you want to answer back, mumclaren@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very good and loving story. My tears would not stop. It was so sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Update

Been coming back here for years hoping for a new chapter. The eternal optimist in me just couldn't accept this tragic ending. Oh well guess this is how it ended.

Trace_WatersTrace_Watersover 6 years ago
Pathos....Hot Mess Tragic!!!!

This story gripped me from the beginning. I fell hard for the relationship portrayal--the Amber-Rach smoothie. I marvel how the author managed to make this story emote extreme hotness and pathos. The author's warning should read 'This is a gut-wrenching, heart shredding, hot mess tragedy.' I would re-title this 'Lost and Found then Ripped the F@%x Away in the Cruelest of Cruel Life Happenings! My heart hurts for the Amber-Rach--real pain. Great story crafting / telling Pen-dar! Like other commenters, I Iong for a chapter 2 hoping for a ray of sunshine--a release from the overwhelming sadness and grief from Amber's untimely accidental death and Rachel's loss. I don't blame you if don't / never do a sequel. The empathetic emotional impact is profound...a true literary tragedy

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 6 years ago

Nooo!!! I wanted so much for this to have a different ending. From the first paragraph to the last, I was totally vested in the story. This is the mark of a good writer. The ability to get its readers to empathize and feeell. Great job Pen_dar. I'm just sad to know once I Found this amazing story it's Lost

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
dat really hv to happen???

I was so happy minutes back that Amber had finally decieded to stay with rachie for good, buh then the sad part comes in all of a sudden, did she really hv to die? That left my eyes so wet putting myself n rachies's shoes. God, dat sucks buh t really is a nice one, ur one talented writer. I wish oneday i could write somethng so adorable like this. T was woow i really loved t.

GlendarGlendarover 6 years ago
Owwww - Senseless tragedy

If you're going to kill her, could you at least find a way to connect it with the plot? It's just too sad. No possibility of "what could have been different", etc.

On a critique note - I found it really difficult to spot the transitions between "then" and "now". This was especially frustrating when I wanted to skip back a section.

MaonaighMaonaighalmost 6 years ago
Either... or...

So, Pen_Dar, the way I see it is this: you either love your readers so much that you want to spare them any further heartache; or you dislike them so much that you want them to live lives of frustration, forever wondering what comes next. A beautifully written story but six years is a hell of a time to wait for Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Make that seven years

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Ok, not sure how I found this story 9 years after it was published but happy I did. As others have said, one of the best I have ever read on this site. Amber’s death was such a tragedy, but your never having posted another story is a far greater tragedy. Where can I find any other writings of yours???

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous