Lost in Eros 2: The Forest 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Abruptly, the cock was pulled out of her pussy and there was motion on the mattress. Then, without any preliminaries a second cock was pushed into her. Apparently the guy who did not have his cock in Tascha's mouth or one of her hands was now fucking her. She pushed back onto him to welcome him. It didn't take long for him to begin fucking her with enthusiasm, and she was again moaning around the thick organ in her mouth. Then, again abruptly, that cock was pulled out of her, and one of the cocks in her hands was withdrawn, only to be pushed a moment later deep into her pussy.

Tascha wished Don was here to see her fucking one guy after another in quick succession. She managed to glance to the side and saw her reflection in the mirrored wall. She was on her hands and knees, surrounded by men who were fucking her, while she deepthroated a hung stud. Don would love this!

Then there was another sudden change of cocks fucking her pussy. She felt a hand slipping up along her belly until the questing fingers found her clit, just beneath someone's thick cock fucking her pussy. Strung between two male shafts, with her tits being squeezed and someone playing with her clit, Tascha came again, groaning loudly. The big guy in front of her pulled his cock out of her mouth, so she could catch her breath.

Tascha looked up at him and the others with a happy grin, "Thanks, boys. Let's try something else."

She had the big stud lay down on his back, and she quickly straddled him. She took hold of his hard cock, and pushed the fat head of it up into her pussy. "Mmm, nice!" she smiled down at him. Then she slowly lowered herself so that the thick shaft filled her completely. She paused a moment to adjust to the girth – it was the biggest cock she'd had inside her since the Manor – and then began to fuck up and down on it. Soon she was rocking on that big prick, enjoying the feeling of it moving inside her as well as the hard body she was grinding down against.

The other guys clustered around her, their cocks in her face. She spent a few minutes moving from cock to cock, sucking on them each. Then, she concentrated on one, bobbing her head up and down on it vigorously and taking it down her throat. Pulling off it, then, she said to its owner, "Now get behind me and fuck my ass."

Tascha was already sucking another cock by the time she felt the head of a cock pushing against her butt. She relaxed and exhaled as her ass was penetrated. After her time with the satyr's she was pretty comfortable with this, even though the cock in her pussy was much larger than that of any of the satyrs. Tascha let herself revel in the feeling of having her mouth, pussy and ass well-filled by cock. In another moment, she was being fucked hard in the ass, as she tried to keep her mouth and hands busy on the three cocks in front of her. She had the middle cock deep in her throat, and the other two cocks in her tight grasp when she felt the unmistakable thrusting into her from behind that indicated her ass was about to be filled with cum. She moaned encouragement and kept sucking and stroking. The cock in her butt swelled and Tascha felt the warmth of hot jizz shooting up inside her.

As the guy behind her pulled out of her, she pulled back off the cock in her throat, looked up and said, "Your turn. Get back there and fill me up."

As that man hurried to comply, the other two guys closed ranks and she pulled both of their cocks to her mouth. She had both of their heads in her mouth as her ass accepted its second guest of the day. The guy fucking her ass had been ready to blow when he was down Tascha's throat, and now that her tight, strong ass was squeezing him in its hot grasp, he was only able to thrust a dozen deep and hard times before he exploded up inside her.

One of the guys in front of Tascha didn't wait to be told what to do, but hurried behind her to replace the man who now pulled out of her ass. This one hadn't been so close to coming, though, so he was able to give her a sound fucking. Shoving back onto him and the big cock underneath her, Tascha pulled the man in front of her closer and sucked his cock intently. She wanted to taste some delicious cum, and she meant to make this cock give it to her. One fist wrapped around the base of its shaft, she let him fuck in and out of her mouth and throat with abandon. All three cocks in her were plundering her body for every ounce of pleasure, and she was getting as good as she was giving. A series of rising orgasms blossomed at her clit and swept through her body, making her pussy and ass clasp hungrily at the cocks in them. Before she was finished coming, the cock in her ass erupted with what felt like a torrent of hot cum. That guy kept fucking her though, and was still hard inside her when the cock in her mouth swelled and a flood of cum filled her mouth. Tascha swallowed again and again, until there was no more to be had.

Slowly, gently, the cocks were withdrawn from her ass and mouth. Of the five men, only the guy beneath her hadn't come. Tascha felt a playful sense of accomplishment at this, and was about to ask the patient man how he wanted her, when there was squeaking sound as the cell gate was opened again. The four men who had come slipped out and another four came in.

"Oh my," Tascha said, noting that at least one of these newcomers was as well hung as the man in her pussy.

Seeing what was going on, the man underneath her suggested, "Turn around and sit on my cock, so you can fuck it while sucking them."

She laughed, and said, "Good idea."

She pulled herself up off him and turned around, squatting over his cock, which he held up for her. She sank down on it with a satisfied smile, and beckoned the new four guys over. As she began to take turns sucking and stroking these new cocks, the man underneath her lifted her by her waist and lifted and lowered her, while fucking up into her. The up and down motion helped her stroke and suck the cocks around her. Oblivious to everything but the good, steady fucking her pussy was getting, the strong hands on her waist, and the cocks in her mouth and hands, Tascha gave herself over to being the instrument of sexual pleasure for these strangers. Before she knew it, the cock in her left hand was spraying a thick stream of white cum over her forehead and down her cheek. Laughing, she tried to get her mouth on that cock before more escaped, but just as she did, the cock in her right hand erupted, shooting cum all over her neck and tits. Tascha sucked the remaining cum out of those two cocks before releasing them and turning her attention to the remaining two cocks, including the other really big one. For now, she concentrated on the smaller of the two, sucking on it enthusiastically while stroking the larger with her hands. When the cock in her mouth spewed its delicious load down her throat, Tascha knew that she was ready for something more, and thought that she should try to give the guy beneath her something of a treat.

She looked over her shoulder to explain what she had in mind, but then noticed that the cell gate was being opened again. Three new men were being admitted as the three who had just come left.

"How many men are there?" Tascha asked.

"Twenty six," the man smiled.

This exchange, which had been heard above, set off a raucous round of laughter among the spectators.

Tascha laughed and said, "OK, well, I'll worry about that later. For now, I want to try to take you up my butt. Be gentle!"

He lifted her up, and she reached down to catch his cock and then pushed it back so she could feel the big head of it pressed against her asshole. Her butt was still slippery with cum, and his cock was very slick with her juice, but he would be the biggest thing she'd ever had up her ass. Tascha thought,If I pull this off and live, I'm going back to the Manor and having the Player and Igor double-team me! Slowly he lowered her and she opened herself up, until the fat head was up inside her. "Goddamn that's big! Fuck, it feels good!" she exclaimed, realizing that she was making a spectacle for the audience above her. Then, she added, "You ought to try this Wanda."

This made the spectators erupt in raucous laughter, which then became applause.

Tascha took hold of the forearms of the man underneath her and pulled herself down further. She felt simultaneously that she was tearing herself apart and that she was having the most intense sexual moment of her life. She wasn't done, though. Once she was sure she had that big cock firmly up inside her, she leaned back and beckoned to the man with the other big prick who had been watching all of this with great interest. He knelt down in front of Tascha, and pushed his cock down until the head was brushing against her clit and pussy lips. "Put it in me," Tascha said. "Fuck my pussy with that big cock."

With a big grin on his face, this guy slowly pushed his cock into Tascha's waiting and very wet pussy. He wasn't even all the way in before Tascha began to come. Trembling all over and gasping, she managed to shout, "More! Give me more! Fill me with your cock!"

The man beneath her held her in place, while the man over her pushed all the way in and then began to fuck slowly and steadily in and out of her. Tascha found herself coming over and over again as these two big cocks moved inside her. She wrapped her legs around the waist of the man in front of her and urged him to fuck her harder. Soon he was fucking that big cock into her vigorously, and Tascha was gasping and grunting in time with the thrusts.

Slowly she became aware that the three new men were standing around watching the action and stroking their very hard cocks. Letting the man beneath her hold her in place, she reached out and caught one of the cocks and pulled it and the attached man closer. He bent his knees and Tascha leaned a bit to the side, so she could get her mouth on this new cock. The other guys came closer and one of them took hold of Tascha's free hand and placed it on his cock. She immediately began to pull and twist on it. The third man, directly over her, reached down to caress her hair and throat. Tascha responded to this by taking her mouth off the one cock and dropping her head back. She caught the balls of the man in front of her in her mouth and sucked on them, while continuing to stroke the cocks of the men on either side. The man whose balls she was sucking pulled back then and pushed his cock down so it could slide into her mouth. Tascha relaxed her throat and let him push into her. Soon he was fucking in and out of her mouth and throat steadily. Tascha lay back and let the cocks fucking her have their way with her; the only really active thing she was doing was stroking the two cocks on either side.

Surprisingly, it was the guy in her right hand who came first, shooting a stream of cum over her upturned and sweaty breast. Tascha could only feel the cum splatter over her tits and then running down her hand. Then, the man fucking her throat was pushing more insistently, and the shaft filling Tascha's mouth swelled as a thick flood of cum washed down her throat. She tried to swallow without choking, and was mostly successful. Before the guy on Tascha's left could take his place at Tascha's mouth, the guy fucking his big cock in and out of Tascha's pussy shoved extra hard into her and shot a big load of cum into her, which spilled out of her as he drew that thick shaft out of her. Without waiting to be told or invited, the guy who had been on Tascha's left hurried to get between her legs. She smiled down at him as he shoved himself into her, squishing more cum out of her. It took him only a few good thrusts before he added his own seed to Tascha's pussy.

Another three guys were waiting their turn, but Tascha held up her cum-covered hand. She said to the guy beneath her, "Let's roll over, so you can really fuck me."

This maneuver was carried off with surprising ease; the big man's strength and Tascha's small size no doubt helped. Now Tascha was on her hands and knees again, as the original big cock of the day fucked in and out of her ass with enthusiastic abandon. Tascha just shoved back on that wonderfully large cock and ignored everything else for the moment. There were guys all around her, pawing her and stroking their cocks, and one guy managed to worm his way underneath her, kissing and sucking at her nipples as she fucked. All she was thinking about was fucking that cock and taking his cum in her ass. After all his patience, it didn't take long for this steady, hard fucking to bring him off. Tascha smiled happily to herself as he pumped what felt like a gallon of cum into her bowels.

As he pulled out of her, she looked back at him and asked, "What's your name?"

"Victor," he smiled.

"Nice to meet you, Victor," she grinned.I'll have to find a way to bring him along when I get out of here. Then she was being pulled down on the hard cock of the man who had been underneath her. She rode this guy happily, taking the cock that was offered to her mouth as well. Then she felt someone behind her, and she turned to say, "Put it in my pussy, too."

The new guy laughed a little and nodded. He pushed the head of his cock down as the guy underneath Tascha pulled out. They put their heads together and slowly pushed into her.

"Mm, yeah," Tascha smiled and pushed back on them. "That's good. Fuck me together like that." She found herself wishing there were some way to get a cock into her ass, too, but contented herself with going back to sucking on the cock in front of her. She was amazed and delighted by how much her body could take, and how much pleasure it could give her. Her experiences in Eros had awakened the daring sexual explorer inside her. It didn't take long for the intense double-fucking she was getting to make her come yet again. Later, after this set of guys had all come and gone, and Tascha had completely lost count of how many men had come in and on her, she had another interesting idea.

She was now again, lying back on a man who had his cock up inside her ass, and had taken five guys in her pussy, and a sixth was now pushing himself into her. She put a hand on this sixth man's chest and said, "Try to get into my ass too."

"Ambitious," the man smiled. He pushed himself the rest of the way into her pussy, getting himself well coated with pussy juice and cum, and then pulled out. Working with the guy beneath her, he slowly pushed into her tight butt with his companion.

"Oh my god!" Tascha shouted. "Too much, too much! No, don't stop! Fuck me. Fuck my ass! I'm such a slut!"

With two cocks sliding in and out of ass, Tascha came in a spectacular, screaming display. She gasped and shook, clawing at the back of the man on top of her. They fucked her to two more orgasms, and then the man on top of her pulled out of her ass and moved around to push his cock into her eager mouth. She gave him a sloppy, enthusiastic blowjob until he pulled out and came messily all over her face and throat. Tascha laughed and pushed the cum into her mouth. Then the guy behind her rolled her over so that she was lying on her belly and he was fucking her ass hard and fast. When he finally came inside her, Tascha stayed in that position, letting the remaining half dozen guys, who might have been repeats for all she could tell, fuck her pussy or ass as they wanted. She was done coming, and was happy to just give herself up to these men who had given her so much pleasure.

When it was finally done, Tascha rolled over and looked up at the sisters. She finally saw Daphne watching her with a frown. Tascha smiled sleepily up at her and blew her a kiss.

12