Lost in Eros 3: The Return 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tascha's new friend grinned mischievously and asked, "Want to try it out?"

Laughing a little, Tascha said, "If you don't mind my not knowing what I'm doing."

"Oh, I'm sure you'll get the hang of it quickly," the woman said as she gave Tascha's prosthetic prick a tug and lead her over to the edge of the sprawling girl-on-girl orgy. Finding an open area, the woman knelt down on the soft "mattress" and drew Tascha down next to her.

The woman's arms slipped around Tascha, and Tascha bent her head down to kiss the woman's soft lips. Tascha was acutely aware of the woman's breasts pressed against her own, as well as the feeling of the woman's hand pulling and stroking on Tascha's new-found cock. Their tongues were slipping against each other as the woman drew Tascha with her as she laid back. Tascha lowered her mouth to the woman's neck, kissing and biting lightly, and began to work her way down toward those beautiful tits. Tascha took both breasts in her hands and kissed her way down to the woman's brown nipples, which responded quickly as Tascha began to suck and pull at each of them in turn. When she had each of them rigid and the woman was moaning beneath her, Tascha began to move lower, planning to get her mouth on this woman's pussy.

"No, no," the woman stopped her. "You need to fuck me."

Chuckling a little to herself, Tascha said, "Yes, of course," and crawled back up until she was looking down into the woman's dark eyes. Tascha felt the woman's hand on her again, grasping her cock and pulling it into position. Then there was a warm sensation spreading up through her as she watched the woman's expression change. Realizing she was penetrating the woman's pussy with her cock, Tascha pushed her hips forward slowly. The feelings in her pussy and clit intensified slowly.

"Oh yes," the woman sighed, "that feels so good."

Tascha kept watching the woman's pretty face as she drew back, careful not to go too far, and then pushed back in. Tascha wondered if she made faces like that when she was being fucked. She hoped so. She pulled back again -- this time a bit faster -- and then pushed in again, watching the woman and feeling the supple strap moving against her own clit and the heat growing in her pussy.

"Yes, fuck me!" the woman said, her voice dropping at least an octave and her eyes only half open.

Tascha began to move herself more vigorously, rocking her hips and using her legs to push her cock into the woman's pussy. She held on to the woman's shoulders to pull her body down, onto the fleshy shaft Tascha was using to fuck her. The woman's soft tits and hard nipples were pressed against Tascha's chest. The woman reached down and grabbed both of Tascha's cheeks and pulled, urging Tascha to fuck her harder and deeper. Tascha found herself remembering how Liu had been doing the same thing to Don's ass earlier.

With each thrust and each withdrawal, the strap between Tascha's legs pressed and rubbed against her clit and her labia, and the (surely magical) waves of pleasure inside her pussy intensified. Tascha thought that if this was anything at all like what it felt for a man to fuck then it was a wonder men ever did anything else. Then she deliberately shoved all such thoughts out of her mind and concentrated on doing a good job of fucking this very friendly and helpful woman underneath her. She thought of how she liked to be fucked and did her best to emulate that, and before long she was rewarded. The woman arched her back and gave a long, low groan as her entire body clenched and shook. Tascha kept moving against her, watching intently, as she came long and hard.

As she came down, the woman opened her eyes and grinned up at Tascha, "That was wonderful!" Then she grabbed Tascha's head and pulled her down to kiss her passionately. Tascha was still fucking her cock in and out of the woman when she was asked, "What else do you want to do with that big dick of yours?"

In another moment, the woman was on her hands and knees in front of Tascha, who was watching in horny amusement as the cock in front of her was fucking in and out of the woman's pussy from behind. The woman was shoving back against her, urging her to fuck her harder and faster. Tascha's hands were holding the woman's narrow waist, helping to set the pace. The strap was working its magic on her clit and pussy, and Tascha felt her excitement building rapidly. She knew her dildo's balls were hitting the woman's clit, and could tell that the woman was going to climax again soon. Tascha found herself wishing she could see herself there, fucking this beautiful woman with the long black hair, and then she was clenching her eyes closed as her orgasm swept through her. She shoved up into the woman's pussy as her nervous system set off fireworks all through her body. She kept fucking her cock in and out of the woman, barely conscious that the woman was also cumming, and that there seemed to be pearly white fluid leaking out of the woman's pussy. She was still trembling when Tascha thought to pull her cock out of the woman and saw that there was a cum-like substance dribbling out of the end of it. A quick taste test told her that it wasn't really cum, of course, but a sticky, sweet substitute that must come with this model of strap on, so to speak.

She was also delighted to realize that her synthetic cock would not soften at all and was quite ready for more fucking. The woman she'd been fucking crawled around, and promptly began to suck any stray cum-stuff out of Tascha's "organ". Then she rose up and kissed Tascha enthusiastically and more than a little sloppily.

"That was wonderful," the woman beamed. "Thank you!"

Tascha laughed and said, "No, thank you!"

"My pleasure!"

The two of them knelt there making out together for several long minutes before the orgy finally managed to engulf them. Naked sweaty women were all around them by then, and as they were kissing and fondling each other, strange hands began to move over their bodies. Mouths and tongues followed hands. Tascha felt someone, well, at least one someone, tugging at her strap on and was aware that someone had reached around to play with her playmate's pussy and clit. Tascha also had someone caressing her ass, and someone was kissing her shoulder, all while she was continuing to kiss her partner. A hand slipped between the two of them and found one of Tascha's nipples. When those fingers pinched and pulled at Tascha, she broke the kiss to let out a rather loud gasp, followed by a happy moan.

Whoever was kissing her shoulder chose that moment to move up to her shoulder, biting her playfully. Tascha turned her head to that side and promptly found herself being kissed passionately by a woman with long, curly black hair. Letting herself go with the flow, and the heat of the moment, Tascha turned, and let herself be turned, away from the woman she'd been playing with. Soon she found herself on her back as this new beauty -- a statuesque Hispanic woman with surprisingly green eyes and long legs -- straddled her and rode up and down on Tascha's faux cock. She reached up to pinch and twist at the woman's dark nipples, and watched as the woman threw her head back and shuddered. Then Tascha's view was obscured as another woman -- really little more than a teenage girl -- leaned over to kiss her.

"Mind if I sit on your face?" this kissing girl asked Tascha in a thick southern accent.

"Not at all!" Tascha laughed, and in seconds was licking and sucking at this girl's sweet pussy and clit.

Over the next hours, Tascha put her toy to good, and thorough, use. She lost count of the number of women she fucked, enjoying the way it felt and looked to work her cock in and out of pussies. She fucked several tight asses too, and enjoyed the sight of her artificial penis spraying its cum stuff a few times that night -- once over the faces of several young women who were kneeling in front of her. By the time she actually caught up with Shelonda, she was happy to cast off the strap on and enjoy some leisurely oral sex in a happy, nicely isolated 69.

Tascha eventually fell asleep there in Shelonda's arms, silently pleased with herself to have made good on her "not getting fucked" plan, and smiling to herself at how much actual fucking she had managed to accomplish.

12