Lost in Space...with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,325 Followers

Adam got onto his knees and as his mom moved forward she pushed him down onto his back, playfully giggling as she followed him down until she was laying on top of him, her tits sandwiched between them.

"Not so big and bad when mom's awake, are we?" She teased.

Adam quickly rolled them over so that he was now on top with Heather on her back.

"You were saying?" He smiled.

"This may not be so bad...lost aboard a ship with my strong, horny teenaged son." She smiled, running her nails across his chest.

"I'm always that way when I'm around you, mom. I can't help it." He said, grinding his cock against Heather's snatch.

"Well in a typical mom-son relationship that may be a little weird, but given our current situation it may actually turn out to be a good thing." She said, brushing the hair back from his eyes.

"Really? Why's that?" Adam asked.

"Well, we may be family but we are still man and woman after all. It's a little too early yet to let you start nailing your mom to the mattress, but if it does turn out that we'll truly be spending the rest of our lives together aboard this ship..." Heather said.

She lifted her head to whisper in his ear.

"We're gonna get fuckin' wild." She hissed.

Adam's heart about leaped out of his chest. Not only was the f-bomb leaving her mouth a huge turn-on, but the idea that he could be getting wild with his own mom was enough to make him leap out of his skin.

Heather rolled them back over and leapt up from the lounge. She ran out of the room giggling, her huge breasts leaping up and down as Adam got up and chased after her.

Heather made it to the bathroom before he could catch her and the door slid closed and locked. Arriving soon after Adam gave it a few playful pounds.

"You cheat." He said.

A video screen next to the door lit up and Adam watched his mom smile into the bathroom camera.

"Hi, sweetheart." She said teasingly.

"And just how long are you planning on hiding in there?" He asked.

"Long enough to take a nice...hot...shower." She said.

"Oh all right...I guess I'll go play some hallow-games or something." Adam said.

As he started to turn Adam heard his mom call him in a naughty tone.

"Aaaaddddaaammmm." Her sexy voice sang.

Adam turned to see his mom's back to the camera as she slowly unzipped her gown. Heather had a wicked little grin as she looked over her shoulder. The material parted, revealing the smooth tan skin of her back. She continued to peal it open, all the way down to the crack of her meaty ass.

As Michelle slipped her arms from the sleeves Adam could faintly make out the huge drooping contours of her bobbing breasts.

Holding the gown against her tits Michelle turned towards the camera, which was at waist level. She bent over, bringing her face close to the lens and as she did she loosened the hold on the gown, giving her son a quick look at her monstrous cleavage.

Michelle gazed straight into the camera with a look that could turn any guy to mush.

"I love you, sweetie." She said, then kissed the lens.

The screen suddenly went dark and Adam groaned as he dropped to his knees, squeezing the bulge in his shorts.

It was nearly a half-hour later when Heather emerged from the bathroom. Adam was in the main living area playing a holographic game. He couldn't help from being distracted when he noticed what his mom was wearing.

Heather strode across the room in a white terry-cloth halter-wrap. It quite literally looked as though she had nothing but a flimsy little towel wrapped around her, which fell only two inches below her bubbly ass and left her long golden-brown legs at the mercy of Adam's stare.

"Are you playing that silly game again?" Heather said as she sat on the edge of the cushion beside him.

"Yeah, you wanna play?" Adam said.

"You'll have to show me." She said.

Adam scotched over beside his mom until their hips touched. He handed her the controller.

"It's pretty simple really. These buttons control you're ships steering and this is you're blaster." Adam explained.

"Oh, my blaster huh?" She said playfully.

Heather began playing the game and as she did Adam's eyes wandered to her big breasts. The halter top had slipped down a bit, leaving the top eight inches of her boobs exposed. The site of her long deep cleavage made Adam's cock drool with semen.

Each time Heather would move her tits would wobble a little and Adam was quite literally fell into in a titty-trance.

"Enjoying the view?" Heather said with a cute little smile.

"Sorry." Adam muttered, looking away.

"You didn't answer my question." Heather said.

"Yeah, I guess I was enjoying the view...a little too much maybe." Adam said.

"You poor baby...trapped aboard a tiny ship with his big breasted mom." She teased.

"I'm not complaining." Adam smiled.

"Neither am I. It could be fun spending my days with a little boobie-monster." She smiled.

"Better hope the boobie-monster doesn't attack." Adam said playfully.

Heather tossed the controller aside as she turned towards her son, squeezing her boobs between her arms and making them balloon outward.

"Oh, why's that?" She said, cocking an eyebrow.

"You may not be able to pry me off this time." Adam smiled.

"Maybe I won't wanna pry you off. Maybe I'll wanna wrap the long soft legs around him and never let go." She smiled.

"Wow." Adam muttered, his heart racing.

Heather giggled as she ran her long nails across his cheek.

"I think someone's ready for bed." She said.

Adam watched as his mom stood up and reached out for his hand. He gazed up at the cloud of bulging breast-meat hovering over him as Heather peeked over wobbling wonders, smiling down at him.

"Come on." She said in a sweet loving motherly tone.

The matronly beauty led her son across the greatroom , her big meaty ass swaying seductively as she strode towards her bedroom in barefeet.

"Lights." She said, making them dim to darkness.

"That's you and dad's room. Dad said I was never aloud in there." Adam said, pausing as his mom pulled him towards her room.

Heather turned towards him.

"In case you haven't noticed your dads not here and probably never will be." She said.

"I'm sure he's searching." Adam said.

"Oh he'll search, but he'll never find us and eventually tire of trying. He'll find another sweetheart and remarry and his life will go on without us. So I guess that makes this my room now. My room to share with my sweetheart." She said with a cute little smile.

Heather stepped towards her son, curling her arms around his neck as she moved in for a hug.

Adam's knees shook as he felt her big milk-bags kiss his chest. His mom rested her forehead against his, staring into his big brown eyes.

"My young handsome sweetheart." She whispered.

Adam's cock was pulsing with excitement. His boner was causing a big tent in shorts and pressed lightly against Heather's tummy as they hugged.

"I think being alone with mom a billion miles from home has gotten somebody excited." She grinned.

She rose up onto her tippy-toes, her silky-smooth calves flexing as she brought her lips to her son's ear.

"I'm excited too. I have so much to teach you." She said in a sexy whisper.

Heather pulled her son into her room and the door slid closed behind them. Inside, she led him though a small corridor and Adam's eyes got big as he caught sight of the most beautiful thing he had ever seen. Filling half the room was a giant sphere of light. It looked like a sparkling pearl and seemed to emit some type of inner celestial glow.

"Wow...what is it." Adam asked.

"It's called the bubble and rather than standing here telling you about it...how 'bout I take you on a little tour." She said.

"Okay." Adam smiled.

"Before we go inside the bubble there are two things you need to know." Heather said, still holding his hand.

"The first thing is...nothing goes into the bubble accept for our bodies. Everything stays behind...even our clothes." Heather said.

"You mean, we have to be naked in there?" Adam smiled.

"Yes, sweetie, we have to be naked. Think you'll be okay with that?" She asked.

Adam's lips began to curl into a grin making his mom giggle.

"Yeah, stupid question I guess. She said.

"So what's the other thing I need to know?" He asked.

"The other thing is...inside the bubble there is nothing but pure love. If you liked to be loved you're in for a real treat." She said sweetly.

"How do you get inside?" He asked.

Heather nudged him towards the sphere.

"Just step into it. It'll take you." She said.

"But don't I have to get undressed first?" Adam asked.

"It'll do that too. Don't be afraid, sweetie...I'll be right behind you." Heather said.

Adam stepped forward and his body disappeared into the sphere. As it did his shirt and boxers stayed outside the bubble and slid down the side of it and onto the floor.

Inside the bubble Adam floated into what seemed like a immense cloudy space. He felt and moved as though he were underwater, yet there was no water and he could breath normally. His body was totally naked and as he hovered there face up his penis bobbed around slowly.

"Mom?" He called.

No sooner did he call for her than Heather's body rose from between her son's legs. He watched her float up high into the air, like some nude Goddeess, smiling down on him. Her big tits bobbled around on her chest, making Adam's cock stir. He also had a birds-eye view the neatly-trimmed snatch crowning those long gorgeous legs.

Her body flipped gracefully, like an Olympic diver in slow motion as it gradually lowered back down towards Adam's.

"Hi sweetie." She said, reaching for his hands.

"Hold onto me." She said, placing his hands on her wide birthing hips.

Heather used her arms as if she were doing the breast-stroke and their bodies rose higher into the air. Adam hung on for the ride as Heather continued to swim through the air, obviously taking them somewhere.

As he held onto her soft hips Adam gawked up at the butt of his mom's huge fucking tits as they gently teetered up and down her chest.

Heather smiled down at her son as he drooled over her breasts.

"Has my little breast-hound died and gone to heaven?" She asked.

"Definitely." Adam said, taking a big gulp.

"We're almost there, love." Heather said.

Adam smelt the familiar aroma of Heather's mommy-muffin and realized that it was only a foot from his face. Her pubis was delicately trimmed, her clitoris fat and engorged and her labial meat splayed slightly open giving Adam a peek at the dripping mouth of her vagina.

Finally he felt his body come to rest on some type of soft invisible perch and as he lay back he watched his mom's voluptuous body drop down onto his, until she gently straddled him.

Adam's body quivered with excitement as he felt her big drooping breasts spill onto his chest and the meat of her genitals squash against the underside of his bone-hard penis.

"Well, what do you think?" She asked, gazing down at him.

"I think I like it here." He smiled.

Adam noticed his mom wearing some type of bracelet controller device.

"What's that." He asked.

"This, my love, is used to manipulate our environment within the bubble. It can make a precious moment seem to last forever...Watch." She said.

Heather began to quickly sit up, but as she did everything seemed to suddenly move in slow motion.

Adam watched his mom's chest rise. Everything inside his head was moving at normal speed, but the world around him was moving very very slowly. Right now the world around him consisted of two big beautiful tits. The pendulous wonders separated from Heather's tummy gradually swinging up higher and higher above the teens ogling eyes until they finally reached their highest point.

"Holy shit those are big." Adam thought, as the weight of the sacks began to shift downward.

He could actually see the rippling waves of milk moving along the underside of Heather's huge breasts as they fell back towards her tummy.

Heather had a naughty smile, her eyes glazed with delight and fixed up her son's reaction.

The falling udders finally collided with her tummy again and shuttered like jiggling jello. An action that should have lasted a few seconds had become one full minute of cock-pulsing enjoyment.

Time suddenly returned to normal and Adam gasped with excitement.

"I take it you enjoyed that." Heather giggled.

"That was amazing." Adam said.

"Well if you liked that...you're gonna love this." She said, giving him a quick peck on the lips.

As she rested her hands against his chest time slowed down again. Heather's legs dropped through the platform as if it wasn't even there. They fell until it looked as though she were riding her son like a horse.

Adam could feel her steamy genitals squashed against his and it felt heavenly. Heather's legs didn't stop there, they continued to rise up and up until they moved past Adam's head.

"Holy Christ." Adam thought as watched through the corner of his eyes two long bronze legs swing past both sides of his face.

Heather's legs were flexed, her sexy feet pointed and as she pushed off her son's chest, her body floating up away from his, her legs gradually swinging into a huge spread eagle.

Adam gazed up at her blooming sex in all it's glory. He could even see her puckered butt hole between those big meaty cheeks.

Heather slowly did a back flip until she was literally doing a handstand on her son's chest. Her big cans gracefully danced as she moved. Now, her legs were dropping again and as they fell, her face lowered down to within six inches of Adam's.

The look on her face was amazing. Adam had never seen it before. It was the look of a matronly Goddess savoring her boy's reaction as she performed for him.

Heather's body moved like a female gymnist in slow motion, her legs swinging past his young body again. Adam threw his head back with a groan as he felt her hot steaming twat collide with the underside of his boner. Once again her legs swung down, then up past his head like before and Heather fell back and pushed off her son's chest, her eyes never leaving his as she rose feet first high into the air.

She gracefully rolled into a standing position and, still looking down at Adam, arrived in an absolutely stunning pose. One of her long silky-smooth legs was slightly tucked in front of the other, her feet pointed downward. Her chest was thrust out making her already huge breasts look absolutely enormous. She just sort of hovered there, like a Goddess, gazing down on her new prize.

Time suddenly returned to normal and Heather floated down towards her son until she was sitting between his legs.

Adam sat up so that he was resting on his elbows.

"That was incredible, mom." He muttered.

Heather glanced at her son's boner with a naughty little grin.

"Yeah, I can tell." She said.

She got onto her hands and knees and slowly crawled above Adam's body. As she did he watched her big dangling boobs gently wobble. They hung nearly eighteen-inches off her chest, making a huge horseshoe-shaped crevice big enough to swallow Adam's entire head.

Adam felt the spongy breast-tips lick his chest as his mom crept right up over the top of him. He felt her fingers grasped his stone-hard rod and stroke it gently.

"Your father would want this...he would want us to be happy." She said, as if trying to convince herself.

"I think so too." Adam said.

"We're both in our prime...we both have needs." She said.

Heather grasped the base of her son's dong and drug the bulbous head up and down her moist cleft. Adam sighed as he felt his bulb lick the slippery heat of his mother's genitals.

"Boys your age need to be getting laid, that's just all there is to it. It's a mother's job to take care of her baby." Heather said in a girly little voice.

"I wanna take care of you too, mom." Adam said.

"Sure about that? Your mother can be very needy." She smiled.

"I'll do my best." Adam said.

"I have a feeling with a few lessons in love you're gonna do just fine." Heather said, clutching the thick girth of Adam's battering ram.

"Let me show you my handsome young sweetheart. Let me give you a little lick of heaven." She said, gazing down at him with those big beautiful eyes.

With a flick of her finger Heather slowed down time again and Adam felt his spongy bulb sink down between her fleshy folds. He let out a long excited gasp as he felt the buttery mouth of her vagina gently slip over his helmet.

"Holy shit, I'm inside mom." His mind raced as he felt the warm sheath mold around his big pink plumb.

His pecker pulsed with eager anticipation as it began to vanish into the soft depths of a mother's most secret place.

The velvety walls of Heather's birth canal expanded around the meaty spear coaxing the sensitive glands as it continued to swallow the teenaged baby-maker at a snails pace.

"Oh God, that feels good." Adam thought as he stared up at Heather, lost in her loving eyes.

It was a full two minute journey for Adam's nine-inch monster until he felt his cap land against the rubbery head of his mother's cervix. Heather's fleshy meat curtains parted as they rested atop her son's big hairless balls.

"OHHHHHHH SHIT!" Adam thought as his eyes rolled back a little.

Heather's lips began to curl into a naughty little smile as she studied her son's reaction.

She squeezed her cunt-muscles expertly, clutching her new prize.

"So big and thick...and it's all mine." She thought.

Again Adam experienced two minutes of cock-quivering pleasure as his penis slipped back out of his mom's steamy glove. He felt like a kid leaving Disneyland and wanted so badly to stay buried to the hilt.

Just as his cork popped from the socket time became normal again and his dick fell back, slapping against his abdomen.

Heather fed him a big smile as Adam caught his breath.

"Makes a big difference when mom's awake, doesn't it?" She said.

"Oh yeah." He gasped.

"Want another lick?" Heather asked.

"Sure." He sighed.

Heather positioned his cock for stroke number two. This time she slowed time down just a little and clenched her cunt-muscles, creating a nice tight tube for her son to worm his cock through.

It only took about thirty-seconds this time for Adam's rod to squeeze through the slippery passage until his bulb met it's puckered target at the back of Heather's sex-cave.

Heather made the drooling mushroom bounce off of the greasy cervix and slip back down her vagina a few inches. Then with a powerful thrust she brought it home again, crushing his cock-head against the entrance to her womb. She repeated this process a few times, each cock-plunging stroke lasting about five seconds.

Adam was in absolute heaven as he felt his dick being expertly manipulated by the matronly cunt of his gorgeous mother. His eyes dropped to her breasts as they hung from her chest and trembled with each grinding thrust.

Heather dropped towards him making her son's eyes get big as her wobbling wondered slowly rolled like soft dough onto his chest.

"Hooollllyyy shit." He thought as he watched his mom's face drop towards his ear.

Time became normal and his cock was still buried in Heather's clutching pussy. Her lips were close to his ear so close he could feel her breath.

"Does my baby want me to pull a load of cum from his balls...huh?" She said in a sweet little tone.

"YYYYEAH." Adam's voice quivered.

"You want me to milk it and make it squirt?" She asked, flexing her muscles around his dong as she gave it a little up and back.

"Oh god yeah." He panted.

Time slowed again and Adam felt his mom's ass rise into the air, pulling his meat about three-quarters of the way out. Then, with intense force she slammed down hard on his cock, taking it all the way to the root. Her big pillowy ass-cheeks rippled as they collided with his ball.

klrxo
klrxo
9,325 Followers