Lost in Space...with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,325 Followers

"He found us." Adam said.

"No...he didn't. Only if we respond will he find us." Michelle said.

"So...should we respond?" Adam said.

Heather took her son's hand and stared up into his eyes.

"When we were in the bubble and I was bouncing on you...I discovered something." She said.

"What's that?" He asked.

"That I had found my new love and that nothing in this universe was going to change that...not even your father." She said.

"I'll understand if you wanna go back...but if you stay...I'll promise you this...you're gonna fuck....you're gonna fuck a lot." Heather said with a cute little smile, clutching Adam's balls in her tiny hand.

"How can I turn my back on that?" Adam sighed.

"Heather and Adam can you hear me." Adam's dad's voice said.

Heather smiled at the radio.

"Sorry, honey...I have a hot young cock to take care of now." She said jokingly, squeezing her son's flaccid prick.

"Don't worry dad, I'll take care of mom's pussy for you." Adam giggled.

Heather threw her arms around his neck and kissed her new prince.

"Fuckn right you will." She said.

She took hold of his cock and led him from the control room. Adam watched her meaty ass sway seductively and the slopping side of her tit wobble with every step.

"I thing somebody needs to spend the rest of the day buried under a pile of mommies." She winked.

"I think you're right." Adam said, his heart racing with excitement.

klrxo
klrxo
9,325 Followers