Lost in Space...with Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
klrxo
klrxo
9,313 Followers

Adam saw her ass rise again and felt her squeeze-box pulling at the flesh of his dong, then it fell, swallowing it into her deepest darkest depths.

In slow motion her ass striking his balls sounded like a wet echoing slap.

"TTTHHHDDDOOOSHHHH!!!!"

Again and again Adam watched his mom's butt rise and fall as she continued her assault on his teenaged prick.

"TTTHHHDDDOOOSHHHH!!!!"

"TTTHHHDDDOOOSHHHH!!!!"

"TTTHHHDDDOOOSHHHH!!!!"

"TTTHHHDDDOOOSHHHH!!!!"

Heather made time become normal, just long enough to mutter something naughty.

"Does my baby like that. Does he like to watch his momma's butt bounce on him." She said.

"Oh mom." Adam muttered as he felt his spongy helmet drag back and forth across his mom's cervical ring.

Time slowed and Heather's ass went back to work, rising and falling as she milked her son's pussy-smothered phallus.

"TTTHHHDDDOOOSHHHH!!!!"

"TTTHHHDDDOOOSHHHH!!!!"

"TTTHHHDDDOOOSHHHH!!!!"

"TTTHHHDDDOOOSHHHH!!!!"

Adam's cock was getting the royal treatment. No girl his age could fuck like his mom could. Not even close. Heather had those wide birthing hips which would allow her pelvis to work a cock for hours. She had a strong hungry pussy that had been pounded by big cocks and had given birth to all of her children. If there was ever a woman that knew how to turn Adam's screw it was his mom.

Adam could feel the milk in his mom's breasts sloshing as they lay sandwiched between them. He listened to the long drawn-out whine at his ear.

"OOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!! OOOOOOOOHHHHH!!!! OOOOOOHHHH, BBBBBBAAAAABBBBBYYYYY!!!" Heather moaned.

Heather felt his cock-head balloon. She knew he was close and slowed down time even more.

Like rising lava Adam felt his ejaculate inch up his pipe. In slow-motion time it took about ten seconds for it to reach the yawning mouth of his cock-head.

"OOOOHHH GOD, OOOOHHH GOD....OH, SHIT!!!" He thought as the feeling intensified.

Heather's cervix pressed against the swollen knob making it turn slightly upward as the first rope of hot jism squirted from his piss-hole, providing about five body-wracking seconds of intense pleasure.

The second rope was equally as strong and Adam groaned as it seemed that the long milky blast would never end. At this super-slow speed the lucky teenager's orgasm went on for nearly ten minutes. It was hands down the most intense ten minutes of his entire life.

"Would you believe that we've been at it for over an hour?" Heather smiled as she rested on her elbows staring down at him.

Adam' s cock was still pulsing with post-orgasmic bliss as it began to soften within his mom's sheath.

"The bubble is amazing. You really know how to work that thing" He said, glancing at her control bracelet.

"Oh baby, you haven't even seen the half of what I can do." She smiled.

With a flick of her wrist Adam fell through the cloud, slowly dropping until he felt a set of soft arms catch him. He felt the familiar cushion of mountainous breasts against his back and watched as those long bronze legs coiled up around him. He turned to see his mom's head resting on his shoulder.

"It's okay, sweetie...momma's got you." She said softly.

"But you're up there." Adam said as he watched the original figure of his mom descend towards him like Venus.

"Yes, I am." She smiled.

"But I'm also here holding you." The voice at his ear whispered.

As he slowly fell another figure of his mother rose up between his legs. She looked exactly like the other two. Her hands were on her hips, supporting the weight of those big drooping bra-busters.

"I'm right here too...waiting for my baby." She smiled.

"How many of there are you?" He asked as he felt he and his mom's bodies come to rest on another cloud.

"There can be a few." The mom at his ear said softly.

"Or there can be hundreds." The mom standing between his legs smiled.

Adam looked up and saw a multitute of mom's all around him. They all looked exactly alike, big tits and all and they all gazed at him with nothing but pure love in their eyes

"Holy shit." He muttered, making all the moms giggle at his reaction.

The original mom hovering above him spoke next.

"So you see my love...I can give you that wonderful one-on-one lovin...." She said.

Suddenly a mom appeared on her hands and knees hovering over him.

"Or I can bury you in me." She said.

She fell onto his chest and began licking at his neck. His body was now trapped between two sets of huge boobs each mom flailing her tongue against the soft of his neck. Another mom appeared, her tits wobbling across his face, then another set swung past his eyes, slapping again the first two.

He felt soft hands pulling at his cock and balls. He felt what had to be four, five...maybe even six tongues twirling against his cock-head, his dick now iron hard again.

"You can spend all day smothered in big-breasted moms." A voice at one ear said.

"Sucking and chewing on their titties." The voice at the other ear said.

His mom's face almost magically emerged from between two of the dangling breasts, her mouth moving right up against his.

"While they swing...and bounce...and slap against you." She said, the face suddenly becoming a big wobbling boob.

Adam latched onto the big rubbery areola and began to nurse like a hungry baby.

"Can you smell it, baby?" One voice said.

"All those all hot horny mommy-pussies." Another said.

A mouth appeared above his eyes as he continued to suck.

"Yearning to be stuffed full. To pull all the cum out of those big baby-soft balls." The mouth said.

Adam could feel sweaty fingers squeezing his scrotum their long painted nails digging into the tender meat of his nuts.

"Can you feel it baby?" One of the moms asked.

"Can you feel the hungry pussy swallowing you." Another finished.

Adam could feel his cock gliding up and down the warm clutches of his mom's cunt. Oddly, he could still feel the half-dozen tongues fluttering against his manhood as well.

"Ohhhh, that's what you want, isn't it sweetheart. You wanna spend your day fucking pussies...." One voice said.

"And mouths..." Another continued as Adam felt the wet warmth of his mom's mouth give his cock a couple long sucking strokes.

"And butt-holes..." The voice at his ear hissed.

The mouth suddenly became the tight searing heat of Heather's ass. He could feel her tight butt-ring pulsing around the base of his shaft as it kissed his sack.

"Blowing load after load of hot creamy cum into your mother." Yet another voice said.

That was about all Adam could take. The titties...the tongues and now the warm grinding ass was just too much for him. His body convulsed a little as he prepared to pop.

"GGGGRRRMMMNNN!!!!" He moaned, his mouth stuffed full of breast-meat.

The ass in his lap was rocking wilding as Heather stirred her bowels with her son's big spoon. She felt the big hot blasts of cum splatter against the walls of her shit-chute as Adam came with furious intensity.

The moms giggled as they heard Adam groaning beneath the pile of smothering breasts.

As his super-orgasm subsided Adam became aware that there were no longer copies of his mom piled on top of him. There was just one...the one who had been watching all along as she floated majestically in a standing position above him, her cute little toes pointed downward.

"My darling sweetheart." She smiled lovingly.

As if diving beneath the ocean Heather's body rolled forward and moved face first towards her son. Her little bare feet fluttered behind her, propelling her body down to his, where she stopped just short of his face.

Adam felt his mom's hands touch his chest. He felt two more sets of hands slither up his cheeks and tilt his face slightly to the side as Heather's lips moved in for a slow soft kiss.

His eyes traveled past his mom's face gazing up at her long matronly frame. His body shivered as he looked at the swell of that big meaty ass and the backside of those long silky-smooth legs as they pointed straight up to heaven.

Heather bent one of her legs back playfully, clenching her cute little toes.

She smiled as she watched her baby's reaction.

"And how could I deny a son that worships me the way you do?" She said.

Heather tilted her body up so that her big tits dangled above her son's eyes. She moved her chest a little letting her sacks swing from side to side teasingly.

Finally, she brought her lips down her son's ear letting her chest flatten out against his.

"Adam." She whispered.

"Fuck my pussy!" She hissed in an almost unworldly voice.

Adam groaned as he woke in his bed.

"Had it all been a dream?" He thought.

The door to his room slid open and Heather strode inside. She wore only a short silk robe that moulded around the coutours of her voluptuous frame.

"Well, hello there handsome. Welcome back to the world of the living." She said, sitting on the edge of his bed.

"Mom." He said.

"Yes, love." She said.

"Was that bubble thing real or was I dreaming that?" He asked.

Heather giggled and brushed the hair from his eyes.

"Yes, my young sweetheart...it was all very real." She said.

"There were so many of you." He muttered.

"You liked being buried in mom, didn't you?" She smiled.

"Did I ever." Adam smiled.

"Well, maybe after you eat something we'll go back into the bubble...let my baby boy get his fuck on." She said.

"Can we just go now...I'm not all that hungry." He said.

"So you can poop out on me in two hours I don't think so. Healthy boys fuck longer and harder...and you won't be a healthy boy if you don't eat." She said.

"You're so cool mom." Adam said.

"Why, cause I've agreed to let you dick me?" She smiled.

"Well, yeah...that too but...I don't know...I just can't imagine spending the rest of my life with anyone else." He said.

Heather smiled as tears welled up in her eyes.

"Funny you should say that because...I feel the same way about you. I mean, how lucky am I to be stuck aboard this ship with someone so young and beautiful. I can think of no one else I rather wrap my legs around." She said, tracing her nails across his chest.

"Thanks." Adam smiled.

"You know...I think you and I need to do something...before we even step foot inside that naughty little bubble." She said.

"What's that?" Adam asked.

"We need to make love." She smiled.

Adam's heart skipped a beat. He couldn't believe these words were coming out of his own mom's mouth.

"Isn't that what we do in the bubble?" Adam said.

"No...in the bubble we fuck, but out here...in the real world...when it's just you and me...this is where we make love. Do you want me to explain the difference to you, sweetie?" She said.

"Sure." Adam smiled.

"Lie down." She whispered, pushing her son's chest until he lay flat on his back.

Heather scooted onto the bed and curled her legs to the side. She rested her hand on the other side of Adam so she was now leaning over him, her big wobbling breasts kissing his chest through the thin silk material. She looked down into his eyes.

"Sometimes when a man and a woman hump they let their primitive sides come out and they look more like two sweaty animals attacking each other than two people having sex. When two people get wild like that and they buck and claw and grind...that's called fucking." Heather explained.

"When we were in the bubble and my butt was bouncing hard against you like that...I was fucking my baby's cock." She smiled.

"You're baby liked that." Adam smiled.

"My baby better have...cause his momma's big butt's gonna spend a lot of time bouncing against him." She smiled.

"You're butt felt really good too, mom." Adam said.

"Liked those soft plump ass-cheeks did you?" She smiled.

"Oh yeah." Adam said.

"Those aren't the only things big and soft you like." She smiled, making her tits swing back and forth a little.

Heather's robe had parted enough for Adam to see her long gaping cleavage.

"You're right about that. So tell me about making love." He sighed.

"Well, unlike fucking, when two people make love it's like a slow intricate dance. You spend lots of time exploring your lover's body...searching for every little nerve ending. And after you find their little sweet spots you make them cum again and again and again." She said, lowering her face to Adam's.

"I like the sound of that." He smiled.

"I hope so 'cause you're stuck aboard this ship with someone who really likes to make love." She smiled.

Adam's eyes were drawn to her boobs, half-flattened against his chest as she leaned over him.

"Adam." Heather said, drawing his eyes back to hers.

"Make love to me." She whispered.

"Here?" Adam asked nervously.

"No...I have a better spot in mind." She said, leaping to her feet.

Adam climbed off the bed and stood in front of his mom, his big boner teetering in his shorts.

"Turn around." Heather said.

When Adam turned Heather jumped on his back and wrapped her arms and legs around him for a piggy-back ride. She let out a cute little scream and giggled as she clung onto him.

"Mmmmm, my strong sweetheart." She said, clawing at his chest.

Adam reached down and grabbed her thighs, holding her up. He gasped when he felt how soft and smooth they were.

"Straight ahead, loverboy." She joked.

Adam carried his mom out of his room and across the main living area, her long bronze legs coiled around his waist. He could feel Heather's soft breasts jiggle against his bare back as they moved.

"The elevator." She whispered excitedly.

Adam stepped inside the small elevator and the door closed. Turning to face the door he felt his mom's little feet slide up his thighs as she planted sensual little kisses to the side of his face.

"You gonna let momma spend some time on you...finding your little sweet spots...hhhhhmmm?" Heather said in a sultry little voice.

"Yeah." Adam muttered.

"Is my baby gonna let me teach him how to make sweet love?" Heather asked between kisses.

"Oh yeah." His voice quivered.

The door opened and Adam carried his mom into the control room.

"Put me down." She whispered.

Heather slipped off of Adam's back and before he could turn around she already had the tie the her robe undone. He watched the thin silk covering slip off her shoulders and fall to the floor. Her huge drooping tits teetered gently from side to side as they sprung free.

Adam watched as his mom squatted down and tugged his shorts down to his ankles, freeing his his big bobbing teenaged boner.

She stood back up and took his hand leading him over to the big oversized control chair. Heather sat on the edge of the seat and Adam stood between her legs. With the flick of a switch the chair lifted higher into the air until it was at waist level. She coiled her arms around her baby.

They both looked down and could see that Adam's bone hard was now pointed straight towards his mother's squeezebox, only a few inches away from it's hungry mouth.

They both lifted their eyes at once and Heather fed her son a naughty little smile.

"I thought this was a fitting place to christen the new captain of my love life." She smiled.

Using her feet on the back of his thighs, Heather pulled her son closer until his big bulbous cockhead sunk between the pedels of her labial meat, splitting her twat.

"And let him blast his rocket into the warm wet clutches of my hungry universe." She muttered, pulling her son's dong up her fiery birth canal.

Adam groaned as he felt his penis being swallowed. Deeper and deeper it went as Heather took his impressive length all the way to his balls. Just as his pubic bone squashed against her swollen clit, Adam felt his bloated pink bulb turn slightly upward as it met the spongy head of Heather's cervix.

"Oh God." He groaned, as Heather tightened her muscles around his girth.

"No...Oh Mom." She smiled, acknowledging the fact that she was now the matronly Goddess of his young world.

Heather slowly moved her lips to Adams, tilting her head as they met for a long sensual kiss. Their tongues met and began a slow twisting dance. Heather's long pink snake fluttered circles around her son's, showing it's experience.

As they kissed Heather used her cunt muscles to squeeze the meat of her son's spear, smothering it within the silky folds of her vagina.

"You like that." She asked softly.

"Yeah." Adam's voice quivered.

"I'm gonna spoil my baby's dick with this pussy." She said, digging her heels into his thighs so that his cockhead was crushed against her cervix.

Heather fell back onto her elbows arching her back so that her big tits rolled off the sides of her chest. Adam took hold of her wide birthing hips and gazed down at the rounded contour of her belly and her cute little belly button. His eyes traveled down to the thin patch of well manicured fuzz crowing that swollen clit and the big bloated lips clutching the base of his pipe. The fact that he was seeing his own mom this way made his knees go weak.

Adam's instincts took over and he began to slowly saw his cock in and out of it's new home. Heather rocked a bit, meeting her son's downward stroke.

"That's it, sweetie...feed it to me....Feed it to momma." Her voice whined.

They fell into a nice steady rhythm and Adam stared in awe at Heather's tits as they rolled up and down her chest. Heather brought her legs up into the birthing position, allowing him more room to work.

For a split second at a time half of Adam's greasy pole emerged from Heather's split, before sinking once again, all the way to the ball bumping root.

"That's it sugar...long deep strokes just like that." Heather smiled.

"Oh, it feels so good, mom." Adam muttered.

Heather quickly sat up again and wrapped her arms and legs around him, crushing her big tits against his chest.

"Oh baby." She cried, burying her face into the soft of his neck.

Adam continued fucking and now Heather's long legs were assisting him. It was quite the site: a thirty-nine year old big breasted mother of two, clutching her eighteen year old son like a hungry spider as he thrust into her with his big dick. If there could ever be a perfect picture of mother/son ball busting this would surely be it.

Adam was in complete euphoria as he felt his mom's tongue plow against the sensitive tendons in his neck. Then there was the feel of humongous boobs sloshing against his chest. However, the icing on the cake was the warm squeezebox clasping his vien covered steak as it burrowed in and out.

"Oh God, Mom...I'm gonna cum." He announced.

"Me too." Heather whimpered, resting her head on his shoulder.

She grasped his ass, digging into the tender flesh with her long nails and pulling her son in deep with every inward thust. "Adam...look at me." She exclaimed, as they both traveled to the brink of orgasmic bliss.

Adam looked into his mom's eyes as their bodied continued to thrash. There was a look about her that he had never seen before. With her mouth slightly open and her eyes beginning to roll back, it was that pre-orgasmic glow and he fucking loved it.

"OOOHHHHH GOD!!!!" She cried.

He held her body against his as she began to convulse. As he listened to Michelle grunt and pant the sperm began to fire from Adam's cock like it never had before. In thick milky strands it splashed against the back of his mom's vaginal cavity.

For two full minutes the cum squirting pair bucked and squirmed until at last they had milked it for all it was worth.

As they held each other and caught their breath a voice suddenly came from the corner of the control room. They both instantly recognized it.

"It's you're father." Michelle whispered in disbelief.

The pair dislodged and walked over to the ships radio.

"Michelle or Adam...if you can hear me...please respond or switch on your homing beacon...over." The voice said.

klrxo
klrxo
9,313 Followers