All Comments on 'Lost in the Light Ch. 05'

by Belderiever

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank goodness, I thought this had been abandoned.

Great to see this one update. It's one of the best fantasy stories I've read on the site.

IcebluesIcebluesover 13 years ago
Good stuff

Personally I liked the long teases so this story was really satisfying for me.I have read all your work and I can't wait to find out what mule's next action will be.Please keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story, great writing.

It's great to read your writing, and I love the story, great stuff!

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
This is very good

I'm surprised more people haven't read it.

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
Very GOOD!

I read "Lost in the Light" first and then realized that "Caught in the Darkness" was the beginning of this remarkable story. I have read them all up to Chapter 05. I love reading your writing but have, hopefully not, begun thinking that when I reach the last Chapter of "Lost in the Light", that it won't be the last. Then I have to wait for the rest.

I dislike reading a Great story, only to reach the last Chapter and have to wait for more. However, I am hooked and will continue reading, "hoping" that when I reach the last page of the last Chapter, I won't have to wait for more.

Love this story. Thank you.

bitbucket1bitbucket1almost 9 years ago
Wow really enjoying this

I like that you stay true to the story you are telling and let the ' juicy' bits happen if and when they should.

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

@ Yobo36 " I read "Lost in the Light" first and then realized that "Caught in the Darkness" was the beginning of this remarkable story. "

Lol . Now you tell me . It would have been nice to have read that in the preface . And not learn it by a readers observation at the end of chapter 6 . I will now stop reading " Lost in the Light " . Go to the beginning of the series . " Caught in the Darkness " . And start to catch up . This is a GR8 story . I love the intensity .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous