All Comments on 'Lost in the Light Ch. 05'

by Belderiever

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 3 years ago

@ Yobo36 " I read "Lost in the Light" first and then realized that "Caught in the Darkness" was the beginning of this remarkable story. "

Lol . Now you tell me . It would have been nice to have read that in the preface . And not learn it by a readers observation at the end of chapter 6 . I will now stop reading " Lost in the Light " . Go to the beginning of the series . " Caught in the Darkness " . And start to catch up . This is a GR8 story . I love the intensity .

bitbucket1bitbucket1almost 9 years ago
Wow really enjoying this

I like that you stay true to the story you are telling and let the ' juicy' bits happen if and when they should.

Yobo36Yobo36over 10 years ago
Very GOOD!

I read "Lost in the Light" first and then realized that "Caught in the Darkness" was the beginning of this remarkable story. I have read them all up to Chapter 05. I love reading your writing but have, hopefully not, begun thinking that when I reach the last Chapter of "Lost in the Light", that it won't be the last. Then I have to wait for the rest.

I dislike reading a Great story, only to reach the last Chapter and have to wait for more. However, I am hooked and will continue reading, "hoping" that when I reach the last page of the last Chapter, I won't have to wait for more.

Love this story. Thank you.

cittrancittranabout 11 years ago
This is very good

I'm surprised more people haven't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great story, great writing.

It's great to read your writing, and I love the story, great stuff!

IcebluesIcebluesover 13 years ago
Good stuff

Personally I liked the long teases so this story was really satisfying for me.I have read all your work and I can't wait to find out what mule's next action will be.Please keep em coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank goodness, I thought this had been abandoned.

Great to see this one update. It's one of the best fantasy stories I've read on the site.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous