Lost Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers

"Ohh," she moaned loudly the moment my tongue actually touched her exposed flesh. Seeing it this close and personal, I was also fascinated by what I found there, her hard pink clit protruding so delicately from beneath the hooded little sheath that normally covered it, her tiny "clit-skin" I would later call it. I began to lap at it lightly, not sure what to expect or discover as I was doing this, but it had been the one remembered piece of information and instruction I'd been given.

"Just go slowly at first, she'll let you know when she's ready for you to speed things up."

I did that until my tongue got tired, then I gave it a rest by slowly moving it downwards through her wet moist slit, something she seemed to enjoy almost as well, stabbing it inside her a little, though to be honest, I thought she might consider that a 'no-no', but she didn't. I soon went back to twiddling her clitty with my tongue, and then heard her speak for the first time since I'd begun doing this to her.

"Faster...harder," she breathed.

It was like music to my ears, and I did exactly that, listening to her as she began instructing me, telling me what she liked, how she liked it.

"Now...slower, softer, just like that, oh yeah, right there! Right there! Just like that!"

For someone who had never eaten pussy before, she was stroking my ego big time, and soon I hoped would be stroking something else with her mouth, so I had every intention of doing this the best way I knew how to do, and if that meant doing it whichever, and however way she wanted me to do it, I was all for it!

"Oh Ricky! Baby!" she cried out suddenly, and then she was thrashing beneath me like a Banshee!

I know that in all the time we had been together, she had only come twice. The first time we'd been out in her back yard lying on a blanket on the grass. It was one of those really rare times when we knew we'd be alone and totally undisturbed. She'd allowed me to get her down to nothing more than her panties, though no further than that. And I had rubbed her crotch with my hand, though never allowed to actually put it directly upon her let alone inside. Likewise, I too was in my shorts, and eventually ended up on top of her, which she'd also surprisingly allowed me to do. We had as it was then called, and maybe still is, "dry-humped" one another for what seemed like an eternity. She had indeed climaxed then too, though I think when she did, it surprised her that she had, no more than it had surprised me, triggering my own wet messy climax that I pumped off inside my own shorts. The second time she came had been at the drive-in, I'd been slow fingering her for most of the night, happy and content to do so, not realizing perhaps that the continued stimulation had really gotten her aroused to the boiling point. The next thing I knew she was grinding herself against my hand as I rubbed her there between her legs, not even sure then of what I was doing, but the next thing I know, she was cumming like crazy, bouncing around on the seat of my car much as she had on the blanket, and as she was beginning to do now as I continued licking her, then for lack of anything better to do, suddenly sucking her clit inside my mouth. It was when I did that, that she came.

"Oh my God!" she screamed, which she'd never done before, though perhaps she'd purposely been more cautious and refrained in both of the previous two places. And she sure as hell bounced around and thrashed a hell of a lot more too.

Shortly after that I peeled her like a banana, enjoying the delicious sensation of seeing so much flesh exposed at one time. We had never been, or seen one another entirely nude before now. I had of course been permitted to finger her on occasion, but it had always been with her panties on at least, the few glimpses of her pussy, the soft mat of pubic hair surrounding it had been more of a hand sensory sensation rather than a visual one.

My cock was so hard and stiff that I was finding it actually uncomfortable to be lying atop of the bed the way that I was. In addition to that, I was leaking like a sieve, leaving "pre-fuck" juice all over the sheets as I continued licking and sucking Theresa's wonderfully wet and extremely juicy pussy.

We'd perhaps been in my bedroom for a little under an hour when our worst nightmare actually happened. With my face buried deeply between her legs, I suddenly felt Theresa frantically scrambling beneath me. By the way she was acting, I considered briefly that maybe she was actually having an orgasm. Even the almost nonsensical sounds coming from her seemed to indicate that something was happening, and it was. I just hadn't discovered it for myself yet.

"What are you two doing?" I heard my father saying.

As fate would have it of course, the neighbors had brought up the idea of playing Pinochle after dinner was over. As there were a few minutes remaining before everything was ready to eat, my father decided to dash home and grab the Pinochle cards. We hadn't heard him enter the house, too busy and too absorbed in our pleasures to have heard even the slightest sound. Finding the door to my bedroom closed wasn't out of the norm, finding Theresa's clothing in the bathroom was. Upon discovering that, he knew immediately what the two of us were doing, though I doubted he expected to find his son with his face buried inside his girlfriend's pussy at the time.

I scrambled up from between her legs as quickly as I could, but by this time, dad had moved over to stand at the side of the bed looking down at both of us. Theresa had crossed her hands over her breasts trying to cover herself, but as I sat up revealing her pussy to his view, she immediately reached down struggling to pull up the sheet we were both still tangled in, which is when my father began laughing.

"It's probably a damn good thing it was me and not your mother that came home to get the cards," he stated. Theresa was staring at him with her mouth open; I was sitting on the edge of my bed, hands in my lap trying desperately to cover my rapidly dwindling erection.

Dad reached down taking Theresa's hand and indicated for her to stand up. I briefly thought he was going to personally escort her out of the bedroom, if not out of the house for that matter, but he simply stood her up, used his hand on hers to 'twirl' her around, patting her ass in the process.

"Very nice," he said, adding, "...just make sure the two of you are done here by ten. Oh...and make sure you don't leave anything behind to indicate to your mother what's been going on here either."

He left shortly after that heading back to the dinner party, leaving Theresa and I both speechless and somewhat in a state of shock. Theresa was too embarrassed to stay of course, which didn't surprise me. But she was also angry with me on top of that, primarily for what my father had done, which I thought was pretty fucking cool after I'd had time to think about it. She on the other hand didn't see it that way, remaining angry for several days afterwards.

We had barely heard the back door closing when Theresa was already dashing towards the bathroom to dress and head for home. Try as I might to comfort and console her, there was no use for it that night, nor would she allow me to take her home either. I was actually worried that because of what had happened, she would either break up with me, or at the very least, never again allow us to get even close to what we had been so wonderfully enjoying together before that damn door had opened.

Thankfully by Thursday Theresa had calmed down and we actually discussed everything that had happened. My father never mentioned another word to me other than to say well out of earshot of my mother, "Nice piece of ass there son...just be careful. No sense getting her pregnant if you know what I mean."

It was interesting in a way, because of this little incident, my relationship with my father went to a whole new level after that. Suddenly he wasn't looking at me as some teenage kid anymore, though I am sure he thought we'd already been having sex for a long time. Little did he know, and I wasn't about to tell him either.

#

I arrived at her house later than normal in the evening. She had called to inform me she would be working a bit later than usual as they had lost one of their waitresses' so everyone was working longer shifts to compensate for it until they could hire someone. Her mother had already left for work long before I got there, with Michael out for the evening with his own girlfriend, which left Theresa and I along with her younger sister Carmen. The nice thing about Carmen was, she could be bribed or bargained with. In this case, she wanted the freedom to hang out with her friends well past her given curfew. I'm sure she knew why the two of us wanted to be alone, so giving into her simple demands was easy, provided she was home of course long before her mother got home from work.

It was that night that Theresa and I finally managed to complete what had been so rudely interrupted just a few short days ago.

Our relationship finally got back on track with everything seemingly headed towards the day we'd always dreamed of and discussed together. And though thing's had indeed finally settled down, Theresa informed me that she would never again go back to my place again unless it was with a hundred percent certainty that we wouldn't be caught. Not that I could blame her for that, but she never could understand that I'd thought my father had handled finding us together a whole lot better than I'd ever imagined he might.

It was several weeks later when as usual I headed over to her place to wait for her to get home from work. I arrived a bit early as I sometimes did, but as Anita and I were on far more friendly terms now, she immediately invited me in to wait for her.

I noticed Anita was wearing a long bathrobe and had just finished setting up the ironing board in the living room where she always ironed. The TV was on so I sat on the couch patiently waiting for Theresa to arrive home and watched it. Anita stood just off to my left, keeping one eye on the TV; I used my peripheral vision to watch her out of the corner of my eye. The reason for that being, the front of her robe wasn't tight, and as she occasionally bent or leaned over while she ironed, there was a good portion of the upper curvature of her breasts that peeked out. The fact that she was Theresa's mom didn't really come into play here, at least not in my mind at the time. The plain and simple truth was it was fun trying to peek at another woman's tits without getting caught. Nothing more than a game that's been played by men and women everywhere for years, all I was doing was following my own simple instincts.

"So...what plans do the two of you have for the evening?" She asked.

Her question provided me with the opportunity to turn, facing her directly. Watching her eyes, I knew when to look, and when not too. "Oh, not much, watch TV for a while I guess, go out and get something to eat later maybe."

Anita continued ironing, keeping her head down concentrating on what she was doing while still talking to me. This of course gave me the most opportunistic position of calmly sitting there watching the front of her bathrobe come close to seriously revealing a lot more of her breast that I could have dared to imagine.

"Ah huh..." she said, looking up nearly catching me staring at her chest, though I had anticipated that possibility, looking off to one side as though interested in how she was ironing and not how precariously close one of her boobs was to spilling out of the front of her robe.

"I've noticed the two of you seem to be getting a little more serious about things," she said emphasizing the word. That caught me off guard a little but I took the best possible defense against her statement by remaining silent and not replying to what she'd said, waiting for her to continue her thought and see just exactly where this was headed.

Just then the phone rang.

"Whew...saved by the bell!" I thought

Anita answered it, and within seconds I knew she was talking to Theresa. Moments later she hung up the phone and came back into the living room to finish her ironing.

"That was Theresa. She called to say she's still waiting for her replacement to come in. She told me to tell you to wait here for her and that she'll be home as soon as possible."

Anita quickly finished her ironing, folded the ironing board heading off into her bedroom without saying anything further to me about what she'd began saying. I will still curious as to what she'd meant of course, but also relieved that she'd decided not to press the question with me either. About the only thing I was actually disappointed about was no longer being able to play "peek-a-boob" with her, as I'd actually been enjoying that.

I heard her come out of her bedroom, heading down the hallway towards the bathroom. I knew she was about to take her shower as apart of her getting ready for work. Seconds later I heard the shower come on. I grinned inwardly, knowing that she was naked, enjoying that wicked little thought for a moment that she was just a short distance away, and then went back to watching TV, shutting those particular thoughts out of my mind. Until I heard the door open and the sudden increase of noise as the shower running became immediately louder.

"Ricky? Would you come here for a moment please?" I heard her call out to me.

I was surprised to hear her call me of course. But I immediately headed off down the hall towards the bathroom wondering what it was that she needed. I spotted her immediately; she stood behind the door with just her head poking out, hot mist already billowing through the crack in the door.

"Yes?" I asked her from several feet away. "You called me?" It was a rhetorical question obviously, but I was curious as to what she wanted or needed from me.

"I'm out of shampoo. Would you mind running back to the laundry room and getting me a fresh bottle?" She asked.

I turned in the hallway far short of ever reaching the door, heading back the other way. I quickly retrieved a new bottle of shampoo, heading back to the bathroom where I fully expected to find her standing there waiting for me to hand it to her. The door was closed however, so upon reaching it I knocked.

"Anita?" I called out. "Here's your shampoo."

"Would you bring it in to me please?" She answered through the closed door.

I hesitated. Beyond that door I knew that my girlfriend' mother was naked, most likely in the shower...but still.

"Ricky?" She called out to me again. I turned the doorknob, walking into a room full of steam. I had noticed before that they had one of those tub enclosures that had the distorted foggy kind of glass in it. I figured that although the outline of her standing in the shower would be visible, she would also be aware that I couldn't possibly really see anything and used that as my excuse for entering.

"Here it is," I offered, expecting her to open the sliding door slightly, her arm snaking through taking the bottle of shampoo from me. And it did, but it opened considerably wider than I was expecting it to. I had walked over to the side; saw the outline of her nude form as she stepped to meet me, the door sliding open. But as it did, I saw her fully nude standing there in the tub. Shakily, I handed her the bottle, nearly dropping it as I did so. There was no way she couldn't have known I had seen her, even if it was for perhaps less than a full second or so.

"Thank you," she said closing the shower stall door.

I turned preparing to leave about as quickly as my feet would carry me outside the room when she stopped me mid-stride.

"Ricky?"

"Yeah?"

"Sit down for a minute would you? We need to talk...and since I'm in a bit of a hurry maybe we can do that while I'm showering."

I was really confused, my heart beating wildly about a thousand times a minute, fearful of what she had to say, wanted to ask, bewildered to some degree that she wanted to do that with me sitting on the toilet, and her in the shower.

"I know Theresa's told you about our little conversation," she began. I remained silent however, my stomach still somewhere up around my throat nervously waiting to see where this was all heading. I glanced towards the shower stall; I could see only that she was continuing to wash herself, appearing to actually be shampooing her hair as she did so. And as she did, I was just barely able to make out the shape and outline of her breasts and body as she moved about inside the stall.

"She told me you were both still virgins," she paused waiting for an obvious response.

"Yes, we were," I said agreeing with her.

"Were?" Came her immediate response.

"Are! Are! We still are," I amended quickly, "We're saving it," I stumbled, everything suddenly sounding far worse than I had ever imagined. At that moment I heard Anita's soft sounding laugh.

"It's ok, relax Ricky. There really is a reason I'm asking you about it, and it's probably not the one you're worried or wondering about either."

Once again I remained silent, waiting for her to continue, nervously wringing my hands, once again looking towards the tub enclosure as Anita continued rinsing.

"Do you know why Theresa's father and I divorced?" She questioned.

"No. Theresa never mentioned the reason to me, only that you were really unhappy."

"That's true, but do you know why I was unhappy?"

"No." Though I had the feeling she was about to tell me.

"Well, it was for a variety of reasons, but mainly because we really didn't have much of a sex life."

"Anita? I'm not sure I should really be hearing this," I said standing up.

The shower stall slid halfway open, in shock I found myself staring at her completely nude form. "Sit down Rick," the affectionate "Ricky" having disappeared in the seriousness of her request and tone of voice.

I sat down, Anita partially closing the shower door as she continued speaking to me, though now I had periodic glimpses of her naked body as she began rinsing out her hair. And though I now knew I could actually chance a real look at her while she was doing this, I was still nervous as hell, even more so than what I had been.

"You need to hear this," she told me.

She turned, ducking her head beneath the spray of the shower, rinsing her hair. Leaning forward, her full breasts came immediately into view. They were every bit as big, and every bit as beautiful as Theresa's were, and I sat there staring at them for a moment until I saw she was looking at me.

"The reason I'm telling you this is because I don't want to see the same thing happening to my daughter, that happened with me, IF and when the two of you get married," she left off with the implication that we may very well not.

I was fidgeting like crazy sitting there on the toilet seat listening to her, once again risking a glance her way as she began soaping up one of her legs which she had placed on the edge of the tub.

"I understand there's a lot more to any relationship besides sex, BUT no matter how good everything else might be, if intimacy between two people isn't as good as it should be, then one or the other will go looking for it someplace else."

To be honest, I wasn't sure she was telling me that either she had gone looking, or that her husband had, or possibly even both. "Anita, I can assure you..."

"No, listen to what I have to say," she said interrupting me before I could continue. "And I need you to answer my questions truthfully," she added. "I know what your intentions are, and I think they're very admirable. And I honestly believe you might actually love my daughter, but even that isn't enough."

Anita had finished soaping and then rinsing her leg, now turning to place the other on the opposite side of the tub. In doing this, I could see the faint fuzzy dark patch of her pubic area a bit more closely through the hazed over glass of the shower stall. At least she had moved away from the small opening where she'd failed to close the door fully as she continued.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,492 Followers