Lost Innocence

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers

"When Theresa told me you were both virgins, I was surprised. Not that she was, and to be honest, I'd hoped that she still would be. But I was surprised when she told me that you were too. Is that honestly the truth? Are you? But before you answer that..." which I was just about to do, she went on. "I know this will surprise you when I tell you this, but I really had hoped you weren't."

She was right, her comment had surprised me. "Why?" I said simply.

"Why?" She asked repeating my question back to me, and then laughed as she did. "Because I think that a man needs to have some kind of experience, otherwise I don't believe he honestly knows how to meet and take care of the needs of his partner, that's why. I know that my saying that probably surprises you, but it's the truth, especially when one partner is completely innocent and without any real experience. It's like the blind leading the blind."

I still didn't know how to respond back to her about any of this. And worse, I still didn't really know where any of this was going yet either. I half wondered if she was telling me, trying to convince me to go out and have sex with another woman, just to gain a little experience prior to her daughter and I getting married.

"Rick?"

"Yeah?" I responded hesitantly.

"I'm going to ask you a personal question, but I'd really appreciate it if you'd be completely honest with me about it."

"O.K.," I just managed to breath.

"Just how familiar are the two of you with one another?" "Familiar?"

"Yes, I mean I know that the two of you have engaged in some pretty heavy petting, Theresa told me that much at least, but she wouldn't elaborate any further than that."

"Ah yeah, we have," I admitted openly without adding anything to that.

I heard the shower being turned off, and she stood for a moment pushing the excess water off herself with her hands.

"So all you've done is touch one another? Nothing else?"

Once again I hesitated.

"You've masturbated one another," she said a split second later.

"Well, yes."

"What about oral sex?"

Once again I paused, just as the shower door opened. "Hand me that towel over there would you please?"

I averted my eyes from her as she stood there in the tub, now fully revealed to me, grabbed the towel, handing it back to her as quickly as I could, my eyes turned down towards the floor.

"Well? Have you?"

"Ah, yeah...couple of times I guess," I said lamely.

Anita had finished drying herself off, re-hanging the towel instead of covering her nakedness with it. She simply stood there looking at me, totally unashamed at her nakedness.

"Did she suck you?" she asked point blank. I couldn't help but look up at her then, shocked that she would have asked me that on the one hand, but still in a state of shock that I was sitting there looking at her nude body on the other.

"Ah, yeah, well sort of," I said remembering, for in truth it never had been very long, and certainly never ending in my climaxing.

"I see," she grinned, "just as I thought. So even though it's perhaps been exciting, it really hasn't been all that pleasurable for you now has it?"

I realized that Anita was holding one of her own breasts, cupping it with her hand. Stupidly, I wondered briefly if she was simply giving herself an exam, but then she began slowly caressing one of her nipples with the tip of her finger.

"Well yeah, I mean it does feel good..." I was getting a bit flustered now, both by her questioning, but also by the fact she was standing here in front of me openly touching herself.

"Did you like it when you licked her? Did that excite you? Did it excite her?" she asked.

Anita had allowed one hand to slowly move down between her legs, she now openly parted them as she stood there, allowing her fingers to gingerly fondle herself, one disappearing momentarily inside before taking it, placing it within her own mouth and licking it off.

"Did you enjoy the way she tasted? Or did that turn you off?" she asked, repeating what she'd just done once again.

The fact that I was now actually staring to grow an erection didn't surprise me. The frank bold discussion we'd begun having had already gotten me a little aroused as it was, but now, sitting here actually watching my girlfriends mother touching herself the way she was doing, had short-circuited common sense and logic, had my hard prick had any to begin with.

"No, I loved licking her," I now said, feeling the arousal in my tone of voice taking over, a new found boldness of wanting to be as explicitly clear with her as she was now being with me. "I really do enjoy licking her pussy," I added, seeing the impact of having said that etched so clearly in her face as she automatically dropped her hand once again down between her legs. "And I love playing with her tits, sucking them too," I continued, feeling the heat rise in myself, watching the impact of my words upon Theresa's mother as I spoke them. "You have nice tits too," I told her. "They look a lot like Theresa's."

She actually blushed, once again cupping them both as though willing me to compare them to her daughter's youthfulness.

"Thank you," she smiled, "I'm glad you like them, it's been a while since I've even heard a man tell me he appreciates the way they look."

"Well they look beautiful," I said once again, meaning it. Perhaps not quite as uplifted as her daughters, but with both women having fairly large breasts, they would have never been called "perky" anyway. Anita's had a natural maturity to them that I found just as alluring as I had her daughters, her nipples perhaps a bit longer, thicker and fuller as they stood up and off her chest so invitingly.

"So when you and Theresa had your little talk, did you discuss the two of us having oral sex?" I asked.

She laughed at that. "We did, and I told her that it was important that if you did it for her, that she needed to do the same for you as well. Something my husband would never do for me."

"You mean he never?"

"No, never. And as much as I enjoyed doing it for him, it wasn't something he felt like he should ever have to do, or be required to do for me. So no...he never did."

"Wow," was all I could think of to say to that.

"My point exactly," Anita sighed. "Like I said, it's been a while, too long in fact," she added wistfully.

Her hand was once again down between her legs, teasing herself though I could see she was more lost in thought than actually realizing she was playing with herself so openly in front of me. Then she seemed to become aware that she was, looking at me.

"Does it arouse you to see me doing this?" she asked.

I nodded my head. "Yes, admittedly it does." I told her throwing caution to the wind.

"So you are aroused then?" she pressed.

The reminder and confirmation of that causing me to fidget once again where I sat.

"Yes, very."

"Would you...do something for me?" she wondered.

"What?"

"Would you at least let me watch you."

"Watch me?"

"Stroking yourself, while I do?"

I was horny. Damn fucking horny in fact by this point. And if I'd been given any time whatsoever to think about this, I might not have agreed, but under the circumstances, we were just talking about touching ourselves here, and not one another. So somehow, that made it seem less wicked than it really was.

"O.K.," I said still not sure of what she wanted me to do though I unzipped my Levi's, fished around inside for a moment and finally freed my half bent over stiff cock.

"Not like that," she told me then. "Let me see you, really see you," she urged. "Take your pants off at least."

I quickly stood allowing them to fall down around my ankles, though I wasn't about to remove them either. Only now did I begin to remotely worry about Theresa arriving home a bit unexpectedly, though I'd been glancing at my watch every few minutes as it was.

"We've still got plenty of time," Anita said catching me as I did that. There was a clock on the bathroom wall too that hung above me. "You've got a very nice cock," she said suddenly, "and a very hard one as well."

It was. Very hard. And I began stroking it as she stood there watching me, as I sat there watching her as Anita went back to toying, and fingering herself.

It was then that the damn phone rang.

"Shit! I'd better answer that," she said slipping past me back out into the hallway without even grabbing a towel to cover herself with. I heard her answer, speaking softly for a moment, then say good-bye. It hadn't sounded like she'd been talking to Theresa, though now I was more nervous about that than I had been before.

"I'm sorry. Work, they need me to come in as soon as I can get there," she explained apologetically. In a weird way, I was relieved by that.

Her face was flushed as she spoke. "Rick, I'd still like to continue this another time if you'd permit it. Like I said, it's been a while, and I really was enjoying watching you. Would you think about it?" she asked, then adding. "And of course, there's no reason for Theresa to ever know any of it either."

"Sure," I said simply, not at all sure now that the lust had diminished, replaced by fear that Theresa could have come home at any moment and possibly have caught us, though the reality said, she still wouldn't be home for at least half an hour yet.

Still nervous and a little unsure of myself now, I scribbled a note for Theresa, told her that I'd call her a bit later, and then headed home. Under the circumstances, I really didn't want to face seeing her, let alone anyone else until I had a chance to think about everything that had, or had nearly just happened.

#

The following days were interesting enough to say the least. I began to believe that Anita had had second thoughts or if nothing else was dealing with a very guilty conscience as she avoided me like the plague.

Because of that, I had begun to feel more than a little sheepish myself, becoming moody as well as irritable. On top of that, Theresa, her younger sister and brother were all scheduled to travel to California for two weeks to visit with their father as that's where he had eventually moved to. I wasn't looking forward to her going, but it seemed that the closer and closer the day came to her going, the worse we seemed to fight. It had gotten so bad; I had actually given her an excuse to keep from seeing her two days before she actually did leave.

When Friday night came, we'd planned weeks ago to spend another "special" evening together as she'd be flying out first thing in the morning. Again, her mother had left for work; Carmen was spending the night with friends, and her brother Michael was out on a "heavy" date himself, as he'd put it. That left Theresa and I one of the few rare evenings where we actually would be left alone to our own amusements.

As stressful as things had been between us lately, a great deal of confusion and guilt sprinkled in on top of all that, I wasn't about to let anything else interfere with our last night together for quite some time.

This was also one of those rare few times where we'd taken off all of our clothing. Slipping into bed beside her, touching her so freely and without hindrance was well worth the wait. And though I still may have been a novice at it, I did well enough to give her two very sweet orgasms with my tongue. Afterwards, Theresa and I exchanged places, and I sat back prepared to enjoy the brief all too typical dick licking and a little sucking to which she would then decide enough time was spent, and finish jacking me off. Even so, I still enjoyed that, and would be allowed to fondle and play with her breasts while she did that until I came, which I again always enjoyed.

This time, it was different however. She took her time with me and did things to me with her mouth she'd never done before. When I knew I was on the verge of climaxing, I told her as a forewarning, again, expecting her to sit up and finish me off with her hand. But she didn't. She kept sucking me, even though I was all but ejaculating in her mouth already, trying to warn her without coming out and telling her so. Finally, she just hummed a sort of "Uh huh" around my prick as she sucked it, letting me know that truly was her intention.

I thought I had died and gone to heaven afterwards. Never before in my entire life had I had an orgasm as intensely satisfying as that one had been.

I don't know how long we just lay there in the dark holding one another, but it was quite a while before we realized we needed to get up. We'd barely gotten dressed, straightened things up with me already walking out the front door when her mother pulled up in the drive having gotten off work a little earlier than usual. I'd already said my good-byes of course and was in a hurry to get home. Anita stopped me at the gate however before I made it out to my car.

"I need to speak to you," she told me quickly. "Can you come over sometime in the afternoon tomorrow?"

"Ah, sure, yes," I said wondering, "why?"

"I'll tell you then," she said with a serious edge to her tone of voice, then headed on into the house leaving me to stand there and wonder.

I drove home and spent a very listless night trying to sleep. Images of Theresa as well as her mother, both nude kept swimming and dancing around inside my head. Even masturbating yet again didn't make the sexual emotions and images go away either.

As agreed, I arrived around three that following afternoon. Anita met me at the door, so she must have been waiting, watching through the window for me to pull up. She offered me a glass of wine, which I accepted though I really wasn't much of a drinker, let alone wine at that. But it did help to calm my nervousness, as I was even more nervous now alone with her than I had been that day in the bathroom.

"I wanted to give you some time and space to think about what I told you," she began. "I didn't then, or do now...want to make you feel uncomfortable around me."

"Oh...I'm NOT!" I assured her. "In fact, I thought that maybe you were angry with me or something."

Anita had taken a seat on the couch and patted the cushion next to her wanting me to sit down.

"Whatever gave you that idea?" She asked.

I sat down, though hugging the opposite end facing her. "Well for one thing, you ignored me completely, so I began to think that you were pissed at me or something, and started to think all kinds of things." I said honestly, especially as I had been.

Anita smiled softly. "Maybe, maybe I was a little angry, but certainly not with you, more like myself," she admitted.

"Why?"

"I think you know why without my having to say it," she told me. I got aroused, carried away in talking to you, knowing you could see me, wondering what affect if any it was having on you. And obviously it did, and that got me aroused even more, so much so, that I wanted to do a lot more than just watch you touching yourself," she told me.

"You did?"

"Yes, I did. And I thought about it a lot after that too. I used to lie in bed and masturbate, thinking about sucking you, you licking and yes even fucking me."

Hearing her say the word was like a jolt straight to my prick, and I felt it lurch in surprise and delight, especially that a grown woman would even admit to doing what she'd obviously been doing and thinking about in the first place.

I know my face reddened, "I've embarrassed you," she said. Anita closed the gap between us sliding over on the couch. She was inches away from me at that point. "Would you like to kiss me?" She asked. But rather than waiting for an answer, she simply leaned over doing just that.

I've kissed a number of girls, Theresa and I doing a considerable amount of that ourselves, but in all my life I don't believe I was ever kissed quite like that. When her lips first touched mine, it was a fleeting barely touching kind of sensation. Lured into a sense of easiness, I'd expected her to pull away. She didn't however, the pressure gradually increasing as her soft sweet lips melted against mine, her tongue suddenly sneaking out exploring my mouth as mine in turn began doing the same thing with hers.

She then sucked my upper lip, my lower, lips once again pressing, tongues fencing with each other. I don't know how long we sat there kissing like that, it seemed like an eternity. When she finally did break it off, I was left breathless and gasping excitedly. The surprises however had just barely begun. So absorbed in the kiss itself, I had not been aware that Anita had also managed to undo most of the buttons on her blouse. As we parted, she leaned back away from me, only then did I realize what she'd done as her blouse stood completely open, her lacy bra-clad breasts staring at me.

"Wow!" I said. It was about all I could think of to say. The kiss itself had been incredible, but as Anita had sat back revealing to me that her blouse was also open, I was saying "Wow" to the unexpected appearance of those luscious mature looking breasts of hers too.

As though afraid I wouldn't act, not taking the initiative to finish undressing her, perhaps fearful in fact that she might scare me away, Anita removed her blouse entirely. And that fact wasn't probably too far from the truth either. Theresa was several hundred miles away, yet for a moment, I feared that she might walk through the front door, finding her mother and I together on the couch at any moment now.

I was certainly aroused, her kiss had accomplished that much all by itself. Now as she reached behind undoing the clasp on her bra, I felt my cock twitch inside my jeans, reminding me that I was about to experience a hell of a lot more than simply a passionate kiss. I struggled with the guilt of all this simultaneously. I was aroused, far more than I had any right to be under the circumstances, but I also felt like if I didn't get up and leave soon, that I wouldn't be able to either.

When her bra came undone I knew then I was a gonner. Allowing it to slip down off her arms, her bare breasts stood out before me invitingly, her nipples puckered, hard swollen and in need.

"Did you really like the way my breasts looked when you saw them in the shower?" She asked.

My mouth was bone dry. I felt like a man who'd crossed the Sahara without water as I tried to speak. "They're...you're...oh yes...beautiful!" I somehow managed to finally spit out, and simultaneously reached out cupping them each within my hands.

Anita's laugh was soft, gentle. The smile that accompanied that was filled with promise of things to come as I sat there filling my hands with her tits, marveling at the fullness of them, as well as the incredible hardness of her two aching little protrusions.

"Are they as pretty as Theresa's?" She asked. I winced slightly at that remark, the unexpected reminder of who I was with and what I was doing once again drawing my attention back to the front door as though my girlfriend could walk through it at any moment. Anita seemed to sense my unfounded fears and immediately acted. If I thought our last kiss was passionate, this one nearly made me climax.

This time she sucked my tongue as though sucking my prick, and in my mind, she was! She was also very good at undoing buttons while kissing which I quickly discovered as her hands had magically undone all of mine. Anita then pulled my shirt out of my jeans, opening it, and began kissing and tonguing my much smaller nipples, though they responded to that with a tingling sensation that gave my prick an even firmer hardness. As adept as she was at undoing buttons, she was even better when it came to belt buckles and zippers.

I moaned as she continued sucking my tongue off, the cool air the first indication that my pants were undone, zipper down. The next, her warm hand seeking me out as she reached through the fly of my boxers fishing out my now very hard, very firm, very slippery erection.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,504 Followers